Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Yes, and that mean human who annoyed Steve and that other mean human with wraith-wanna-be hair who annoyed Bullseye are being shown the door!
    Whoa!! I missed this. When did all this happen and what happened?
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Yes, and that mean human who annoyed Steve and that other mean human with wraith-wanna-be hair who annoyed Bullseye are being shown the door!
      Yay!!!!!! Dinner time lads!!!! Grubs up!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
        Shep and Dex: they are losing in the heal/hurt thread.

Comment

On the hurt and heal thread, sis - Todd is romping way ahead - NUmber 1 by a light year!!!
          Shep and Ronon are bottom!!!! Wraith food!!!! LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Ah!!! And it's only right that they should. *bites the head off of a Ronan cookie* Yum!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Who broke the gate when?
              *geeky* whispers it's Mckay but he denies it*

: no no no no.. See I was updating this patch of software and uhm... *runs and hides*

kenny: See! Me... not a virus and I didn't drop coffee on the server.
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                On the hurt and heal thread, sis - Todd is romping way ahead - NUmber 1 by a light year!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post

: no no no no.. See I was updating this patch of software and uhm... *runs and hides*

Awwww, poor Kenny. Of course itw as all that mean McKay's fault!!
                  sigpic

Comment

That's great! Good for us wraithworshippers.

Wooohooo! I vote to heal Todd everyday.

Ah!!! And it's only right that they should. *bites the head off of a Ronan cookie* Yum!!!!!
                    LOL. *geeky and Kenny grab some cookies and do the same*
                    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post

awww, poor Kenny *blows Kenny kisses* How coudl anyone with such beautiful braids ever do anything wrong! Of course it was all that mean and nasty human's fault! These Lanteans are the meanest, badest humans of them all
                      sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *grabs a Ronon cookie for Orb and breaks the head off* We should ice dotted lines along the necks so everyone is sure of what to do with them.

Orb: Just for visual effects; we all know what to do with them!

Comment

Bullseye: *grabs a Ronon cookie for Orb and breaks the head off* We should ice dotted lines along the necks so everyone is sure of what to do with them.

Goddess! I just LOVE that wraith's SOH!!! *blows Bullseye kisses*

Yay! new True Love siggie with no lines!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

awww, poor Kenny *blows Kenny kisses* How coudl anyone with such beautiful braids ever do anything wrong! Of course it was all that mean and nasty human's fault! These Lanteans are the meanest, badest humans of them all
                            Kenny: *smiles and winks* Aww thanks.

Indeed those pesky nasty humans. They really messed up the Pegasus galaxy.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

That's a brilliant idea Bullseye! Of course with that people wouldn't hesitate and have fun decapitating the cookie right away.

Comment

Working...
                                X