Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    I think I chased TP off over the whisky/whiskey thing!!
    Mah, I just couldn't keep up with you guys on the wine, tatts... heck... what are we talking about???

ALso fixing my update sigs
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Mah, I just couldn't keep up with you guys on the wine, tatts... heck... what are we talking about???

ALso fixing my update sigs
      Ooo more sigs? Can't wait to see more of them.
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

???? YOu didn't say anything about making more siggies.
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

No new ones really, I just (hopefully ) improved the two Steve ones...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

They were showing funny white lines on GW, so I had to go fix and replace them... damn they still have loines on them
          sigpic

Comment

Oh I misread... The sigs look great.
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

I don't see any white line on the one that's up at the moment so that's good!!
              sigpic

Comment

GW is doing the same thing it did last night before it crashed. I"m having a horrible time getting my pages to load!!
                sigpic

Comment

Me too!

The siggie prob seems to be with Photobucket now They're ok on my rotation *phew*

Todd: Pfft! Human tech

Greg & Spiek: *snuggle TP cos she's a bit stressed*
                  sigpic

Comment

GW is doing the same thing it did last night before it crashed. I"m having a horrible time getting my pages to load!!
                    Me too. It's slow. Yesterday I wanted to reply to your post and GW crashed just before I could...

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                      Me too. It's slow. Yesterday I wanted to reply to your post and GW crashed just before I could...
                      I wish they'd get these problems fixed!! I'ts at least been a week now!! I miss hte VMs.
                      sigpic

Comment

I miss profiles. I want to get to know the new people better.

Comment

I wish they'd get these problems fixed!! I'ts at least been a week now!! I miss hte VMs.
                          I also wish that the problems would be fixed sooner. We have to be extra patient. I rarely get any VMs so that's not really a problem for me. But I understand how frustrating it can be.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Ah yes the profiles. I miss that. Checking who are the visitors and the guests.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                              Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                              I also wish that the problems would be fixed sooner. We have to be extra patient. I rarely get any VMs so that's not really a problem for me. But I understand how frustrating it can be.
                              It's all annoying!!! I'm really tired of having to click twice in a thread to get somewhere too!!
                              sigpic

Comment

It's all annoying!!! I'm really tired of having to click twice in a thread to get somewhere too!!
                                It's worth it: I am a certified GateWorld addict!

Comment

Working...
                                X