Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TA: Definitely Though it's not so bad on the days when I have short shifts at work as I start late and finish early or start early and finish early
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

I gotta go now, TA, so night, night *hugs*

Steve: *carries TP off for a nice bubble bath, some hot milk and honey and an early night*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Everybody: Night, Night TP and Steve

TA: I'm off soon as well so night, night Talk to you tomorrow
        sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys go to the hive's disco and occupy the dancefloor*

Comment

*TA and Boys with Winter and Forrest walk on to the COH and whilst all of them hear the noise from the disco they decide to relax after a hard day at work*

TA: Sorry Guys, but I'm feeling too tired to dance. *The Eddie's, TA, Rocky and Astor all climb in to the Hot Tub*

Forrest: I'm not but to be honest with you I'm so far behind in my sparring practise I'd better do that

*Both Forrest and Winter go to the Arena and begin to spar again*
            sigpic

Comment

Steve and TP drop by during lunch break to make sure the drones are getting on with setting up the COH for tonight's party. Satisfied that all is under control and looking good, they fit in a lengthy snuggle on a comfy recliner before TP has to go back to work.
              sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys arrive*

DS: I wonder if there will be chocolate.

Rhys: Don't worry, I've brought some chocolate for emergencies.

Tommy: AND a jar of nutella.

Comment

*Boris and Ciannwn arrive with a case of Olesan champagne. Boris is looking very smart in his new Commander's outfit. They say hello to DS, Tommy and Rhys before he puts the case on a table and then he and Ciannwn snuggle up in a recliner.*
                  sigpic

Comment

*TA and Her 5 Boys all turn up with Winter and Forrest not far behind, TA and the boys have all got a case of Wine each and Forrest and Winter also have some defrosted frozen desserts*

TA: Hi guys, had a great day at work for once on a Friday the power was partically out for 1hr 1/2 and completely gone for a further 2hrs after that.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Boris and Ciannwn say hello to the new arrivals*
                      sigpic

Comment

*DS and her boys wave hello to Ciannwn, Boris, TA and her boys*

DS: Good to see you all!

Comment

*TP comes in with Steve, Spike and Eddie*

Eddie: *immediately bounces around hugging all the women* Well, hellooooo, ladies

Spike: *Sets up roulette table and card tables, gets out several packs of cards* Anyone for Black Jack? Strip poker later when we warm up!

Steve: *hugs all the women then settles TP into a recliner and starts snuggling and stroking her hair and purring* Excuse me while I take care of TP - poor baby has had a b*tch of a week at work

TP: *waves to all the girls and blows kisses to all the boys* I;m pooped! How is everybody? *spots Boris* Oooh, nice new coat! You look great!
                          sigpic

Comment

*DS blows kisses to Eddie, Spike and Steve while Tommy and Rhys wave (and wink) to TP*

Comment

Boris to TP: Thank you. *To Spike* I'll try Black Jack but will pass on the strip poker later.

*Ciannwn waves hello to TP after being hugged by Steve and Eddie*
                              sigpic

Comment

*TA and Winter both Hug Eddie and Steve back*

TA: Count me in for both of them, if I'm still here, I have to be up for work at 6 so might be off to bed earlier than normal

Winter: I'll try the Black Jack but I'll see about the poker.

Eddie's: Hi Bro, Count us in for the Poker
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X