Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Read the posts, sis!
    Steve is driving now so I donl;t need to watch the road! *runs fingers thru Steve's hair as it blows in the wind*
    Well, I was responding to your question.

LOL You bet, Todd. You can drive and leave Steve in the dust!! He'll be too distracted by TP's fingers to drive!!
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
      Well, I was responding to your question.

LOL You bet, Todd. You can drive and leave Steve in the dust!! He'll be too distracted by TP's fingers to drive!!
      Steve: Ha! LOL That just makes me drive faster!
      Last edited by Todd's Pet; 05 April 2010, 02:33 PM.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Steve: Ha! LOL That just makes me drive faster!
        LOL But it doesn't mean you drive better since you are distracted!!
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          LOL But it doesn't mean you drive better since you are distracted!!
          Steve: Nah, it gives me focus - just ask Eddie!
          sigpic

Comment

Steve: *turns round and sees TP has fallen asleep on his shoulder... checks the time* Ooops, past TP's bedtime *parks car up in dart bay, blows kisses to SW and TA* Night girls! *carries TP off to her four-poster on the hive*
            sigpic

Comment

*slumps down in a recliner with Tommy*

DS: Phew, I need a rest after this day.

Tommy: Having the family visiting for lunch and tea is kind of tiring. *snuggles DS*

Comment

*TA and the Eddies come on to the hive in time to hear this*

TA: Sounds like you've had a hectic day, I had a hectic morning moving Astor and Rocky in. I know it hasn't been officially confirmed yet that they'll be living with me but they were tired of living in limbo Then I went over to a friends for lunch but ours was a "Bring your own Lunch' rather than them cooking.

*All of them go and sit in the Jacuzzi*
                sigpic
                Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

DS: Wow, you do have stamina! Three Eddies AND Rocky and Astor! I bet it was hectic indeed, they're up to no good usually. As for the official confirmation you don't have to worry about, they're yours.

Tommy: Five hyperactive Wraith? DS complains with just me and Rhys.

Comment

TA: Between the Eddie's thinking that their feeding hands weren't working properly and trying to keep on trying them out and boxes everywhere, it definitely was hectic

*Rocky and Astor come bounding in having just unpacked the last box at TA's place*

Astor: Oh yayyyy I could do with a good soak

TA: Hi Guys, finished??

Rocky: Yep
                    sigpic

Comment

*TP and Steve come in*

Steve: Hey, bros *waves to Astor, Rocky and the Eddies*

TP: *blows kisses to Astor, Rocky and the Eddies*

Steve: *settles TP between his legs on recliner* Comfy? *starts to massage TP's shoulders*

TP: How you doing, TA? My cold is all gone but now I hate the thought of going back to work tomorrow
                      sigpic

Comment

*DS and Tommy wave to TP and DS blows kisses to Steve*

DS: *to TA* It's always important for the boys to check if their feeding hands are worming properly!

Tommy: For some Wraith more important than for others.

Comment

TP: *blows kisses to Tommy and Rhys* *gives Rhys saucy wink*
                          Steve: *blows kisses to DS and TA*
                          TP: Oh, Steve's feeding hand is "worming" alright - worming it's way right down the front of my t-shirt!!!
                          Steve:
                          sigpic

Comment

TA: Worming properly??? I'm okay now, can't wait for four weeks time though I'm away from work down in Cornwall for a week and one of my friends has said today that I should, if I work at it, be in a paid job with the Charity I work for by the end of six months.

Eddie's: But she has to work on a storyboard each day for it and she's rubbish at Drawing anything

*Astor, Rocky and the Eddie's all wave back to Steve and blow kisses to TP.*

TA: The boys keep worming their hands down my front as well *Blows Kisses back to Steve*
                            sigpic

Comment

TP & Steve: *in unison* Good luck for that TA! *both cross fingers*
                              sigpic

Comment

*Rhys winks back at TP*

Rhys: *to Steve telepathically* Way to go, bro.

Tommy: *mumbles* Oh, come on, it's embarrassing to do that in public.

DS *huggles Tommy* You don't have to look if you don't like to see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X