Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
    TA: Tired and slightly worried about next week, with my new training regime at one of my works, it's following on from my failed interview a few weeks back.

Eddie's: We think she'd be more worried if she didn't have us to relax her as much as we do.

Winter and Forrest: We've just been lounging around the COH recently as the weather's turned cold again.
    *Craig takes a moment from his baking duties and goes to give TA a quick hug, while trying not to fall into the hot tub*
    PA: Wraith are very good for helping relax frayed nerves and ease worry

Aurora: I wish the sunshine would stay Even if I do have to put sunblock on

Comment

TA: Thanks Craig *Gets slightly out of the hot-tub to avoid pulling him in*

Winter: Me too, (on the sunshine) At least then we could go up to the remotest part of the moors for some decent walks rather than just lounging around reading.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

TA: Thanks Craig *Gets slightly out of the hot-tub to avoid pulling him in*

Winter: Me too, (on the sunshine) At least then we could go up to the remotest part of the moors for some decent walks rather than just lounging around reading.
        Craig:

Aurora: Perhaps you could buy a yurt and have a little stove, that way you could at least sit and read on the moors

Comment

Forrest: Unfortunatly Yurts are a bit out of our price range at the moment, we could maybe stretch to a small tent and stove.

Winter: Either that or buy a large tarpalin and hang it up with a stove in the centre if we're very careful not to set the thing on fire

TA: What about either a Chimera or a something off the ground but not too high so's not to set the roof on fire?
          sigpic

Comment

TP arrives with Todd, Greg and Seth...

Are we late? What's happening? *hugs everyone*

Todd: *strides over and gives PA a big hug and a kiss* Happy Birthday, sweetness!
            Greg: *bounces over beaming from ear to ear and gives PA a huge bear hug* Happy Birthday, Babe!!
            Seth: *quietly and shyly gives PA a hug and a kiss on the cheek* Happy Birthday, PA
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Forrest: Unfortunatly Yurts are a bit out of our price range at the moment, we could maybe stretch to a small tent and stove.

Winter: Either that or buy a large tarpalin and hang it up with a stove in the centre if we're very careful not to set the thing on fire

TA: What about either a Chimera or a something off the ground but not too high so's not to set the roof on fire?
              Aurora: Sounds like you have a plan developing

*Craig finishes setting up and PA and gabriel go over to start baking fairy cakes*
              Aurora: Going to join us?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                TP arrives with Todd, Greg and Seth...

Are we late? What's happening? *hugs everyone*

Todd: *strides over and gives PA a big hug and a kiss* Happy Birthday, sweetness!
                Greg: *bounces over beaming from ear to ear and gives PA a huge bear hug* Happy Birthday, Babe!!
                Seth: *quietly and shyly gives PA a hug and a kiss on the cheek* Happy Birthday, PA
                PA: Aaw thanks guys *gives Todd, Greg and Seth hugs, and TP too*
                Craig: *wearing only his baking apron* We're just about to start baking if you want to join in, or you can chill out and watch us at work
                Aurora: We have cake and cookie ingredients...
                Gabriel: And some strange squashy things called 'mini marshmallows*

Comment

TP: Woohoo, baby! *gives Craig a pinch on the bare bum*
                  Greg: I;ll watch if that's ok - oh, bro! - you got any ginger? I can get fresh stem ginger for you if you like?
                  Seth: Can I help? That is, I donlt have to get nekkid, do I?
                  Todd: *inclines head respectfully to Gabriel* It is an honour to meet you at last, brother
                  sigpic

Comment

TP: Woohoo, baby! *gives Craig a pinch on the bare bum*
                    Greg: I;ll watch if that's ok - oh, bro! - you got any ginger? I can get fresh stem ginger for you if you like?
                    Seth: Can I help? That is, I donlt have to get nekkid, do I?
                    Todd: *inclines head respectfully to Gabriel* It is an honour to meet you at last, brother
                    Craig: *gives TP a kiss on the cheek* *to Greg:* Fresh ginger would be great, I can make you some ginger cookies
                    Aurora: *to Seth* Don't worry, Craig usually prefers baking without having to worry about flour going all over his clothes. Mine are staying on until I go to bed

Gabriel: *inclines head in return* And you, brother. I don't suppose you could explain the use of these 'mini marhsmallows', I find them rather a curious piece of confectionary

Comment

*TA, The Eddie's, Winter and Forrest all wave to the newcomers*

TA: I'm joining in but I don't know about the rest of these stick-in-the-muds?

Eddie's: Who are you calling a stick-in-the mud???

Forrest: *Laughs* I'll stay on the recliners if no-one minds.

Winter: I'm gonna help out with you
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                        Craig: *gives TP a kiss on the cheek* *to Greg:* Fresh ginger would be great, I can make you some ginger cookies
                        Aurora: *to Seth* Don't worry, Craig usually prefers baking without having to worry about flour going all over his clothes. Mine are staying on until I go to bed

Gabriel: *inclines head in return* And you, brother. I don't suppose you could explain the use of these 'mini marhsmallows', I find them rather a curious piece of confectionary

Greg: Oooh, in that case, can I help make them?? I'm happy to get nekkid if it helps!
                        Seth: *to Aurora* I;m with you, bro!

Todd: *to Gabriel* AH, they're pink and squishy and sweet, so I believe they would appeal to the girls... I;ve seen TP put some of these on top of her mug of hot chocolate. They melt into the hot chocolate and seem to make her almost as happy as Steve's purring, which, believe me, is very happy indeed.
                        sigpic

Comment

Craig: Great *hands TA and Winter aprons* What would you like to make, cakes or cookies?

Comment

TP: *waves and blows kisses to TA, Forrest, Winter and the Eddies*
                            sigpic

Comment

Greg: Oooh, in that case, can I help make them?? I'm happy to get nekkid if it helps!
                              Seth: *to Aurora* I;m with you, bro!

Todd: *to Gabriel* AH, they're pink and squishy and sweet, so I believe they would appeal to the girls... I;ve seen TP put some of these on top of her mug of hot chocolate. They melt into the hot chocolate and seem to make her almost as happy as Steve's purring, which, believe me, is very happy indeed.
                              Craig: Lol, looks like it's just you and me brave enough to bare all, Greg *hands Greg the flour*
                              Aurora: *to Seth*

Gabriel: *to Todd* I see... PA can't have hot chocolate Can you eat the any other way? I don't think they'd taste very nice in herbal tea *tries a mallow and gets it stuck between his teeth* Hmm, not such a good idea with our teeth

Comment

*TA and Winter both put on the aprons, The Eddie's immediately start to wolf-whistle at TA as she only has her bikini on underneath.*

TA: Cakes for me please. I find that they're easier to make than cookies.

Winter: and me, Cookies just taste like dough whenever I make them
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X