Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM: We be needing proper pirate attire. *Walks off singing the captains wife's lament*

Azrael: Arr, curse ye facebook and ye silly language options.

KM:

Comment

Tony: I still don't see why we can't dress as pirates.

Addict: Because I watched the entire POTC series rooting for James Norrington and Cutler Beckett, that's why.

Tony: But they're having more fun than us.

Addict: You can dress how you want, you idiot. Don't be emasculated by me

Tony: At least when I'm feeling emasculated I don't grab my crotch and speak in a deep voice.

*Addict, Tony, Edgar and Stefan burst into laughter*
      sigpic

Comment

KM: *laughs* That be a very strange image.

Azrael: Dare I ask ye what you be on about?

Comment

Tony: *emerges in pirate garb* Arrrrrr, last night when Addict ventur'd on the high seas with that daemon Todd, she once again brought up the topic o' 'is masculinity.

Addict: He said he was comfortable enough in his masculinity to wear a pink shirt to dinner... he did not, therefore proving to me that he is not comfortable enough in his masculinity

Edgar: *in normal voice* To cut a long story short, he grabbed his crotch and spoke in a deep voice to try and prove his masculinity.

Addict: To which I replied "Grabbing your crotch does not make you a man"
          sigpic

Comment

KM&Azrael:
            Spoiler:

KM:

Azrael: Trying to prove your masculinity = not confident in your masculinity.
            Last edited by KyshaMalini; 14 February 2011, 02:58 AM. Reason: Oops, needs spoiler tags.

Comment

Addict: Wise words Azrael, wise words! I knew you were more than just a good kisser

Tony: What happens in the Wraith kiss thread, stays there Addict.

Addict: I know, I know. You seemed to be enjoying yourself with Leeta though
              sigpic

Comment

And what happened in the wraith kiss thread was a continuation of a VM conversation. They all converge eventually

Azrael:

Comment

In 200 years, I wonder what sort of historical analysis will be done about our antics in the COH? Someone might write a thesis on it
                  sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Wraith Worshipper will be classed as an official subculture? (50% of my GCSE coursework became an anthropological project analysing the wraith. I still wonder if my English teacher ever noticed my little rant halfway through my Frankenstein essay was not actually directed at Dr Frankenstein.)

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                      I wonder if Wraith Worshipper will be classed as an official subculture? (50% of my GCSE coursework became an anthropological project analysing the wraith. I still wonder if my English teacher ever noticed my little rant halfway through my Frankenstein essay was not actually directed at Dr Frankenstein.)
                      That is brilliant.

I try to fit Wraithy goodness into my tours.
                      sigpic

Comment

We manage to work wraithy goodness in everywhere.

Comment

It is part of our duty as members of a subculture
                          sigpic

Comment

ooc: Isn't being a Jedi now considered a religion? A very small one but I believe there is an unofficial religion for it.

Maybe we should start putting ourselves down as wraith worshippers when the cenus' comes around. LOL. I'd go to a mass celebrating Wraith. >_>
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

That would certainly confuse whoever actually looks at that information

Azrael: Speaking of Wraith Worshippers, there doesn't seem to be a lot of worshipping going on right now.

KM: Well we'll just have to fix that won't we?

*KM and Azrael disappear behind the potted plants*

Comment

We're going to have a census soon, I'm thinking of writing Wraith Worshipper as my religion.

And yep, apparently a statistically significant percentage of people are Jedi Knights: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedi_census_phenomenon

Rhys: I agree with Azrael, there is not enough worshipping going on.

Tommy: I second that.

DS: Alright! Come on!

*all three disappear behind a potted plant*

Comment

Working...
                                X