Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
    Winter: When you heard that me and Forrest had shared three feeds each the first time we'd had a Harkness clone and Forrest had all six feeds by himself the next, you said that the next time we had one we had to have the full six feeds each, to which my reply was by next time I should be ready to feed as well so we're holding you to it.
    Rhys: I don't take any responsibility to what might happen when you both have six feeds each though. But I could imagine it'll be interesting.

DS: All this talk about Harkness clones makes me wonder if Gabriel maybe has one of them in store for you. *hint*hint*

Rhys: Well, I could always go and ask him. Now that you mention it, it's been quite some time since I last had one of them. *gets up and runs to the door, stops and runs back to DS* I'll be right back. *makes a second attempt to leave the room but stops at the door and grins at DS* Don't go anywhere while I'm away, stay right here. *hurries away*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Rhys: I don't take any responsibility to what might happen when you both have six feeds each though. But I could imagine it'll be interesting.

DS: All this talk about Harkness clones makes me wonder if Gabriel maybe has one of them in store for you. *hint*hint*

Rhys: Well, I could always go and ask him. Now that you mention it, it's been quite some time since I last had one of them. *gets up and runs to the door, stops and runs back to DS* I'll be right back. *makes a second attempt to leave the room but stops at the door and grins at DS* Don't go anywhere while I'm away, stay right here. *hurries away*
      Winter: We'll probably both be bouncing off the walls for two days

Forrest: And it looks like you're going to get a super-charged wraith with you tonight as well DS.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

IV: *arches an eyebrow up as she walks in, having removed herself forcefully from the Todd thunk thread and settles down beside Phineas with a cup of tea each* Harkness clone?

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
          IV: *arches an eyebrow up as she walks in, having removed herself forcefully from the Todd thunk thread and settles down beside Phineas with a cup of tea each* Harkness clone?
          DS: Clones of Captain Jack Harkness are fabulous, Wraith can feed six times on them before the clone stays dead and their life force has an exhilarating effect. Gabriel has usually one or two of them in store, for emergencies or in case a worshipper gets bored.

*Rhys bounces thorugh the door and sweeps DS up* Supercharged Wraith Alert!

DS: Bye guys and good night!

Rhys: We'll certainly have a good night!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            DS: Clones of Captain Jack Harkness are fabulous, Wraith can feed six times on them before the clone stays dead and their life force has an exhilarating effect. Gabriel has usually one or two of them in store, for emergencies or in case a worshipper gets bored.

*Rhys bounces thorugh the door and sweeps DS up* Supercharged Wraith Alert!

DS: Bye guys and good night!

Rhys: We'll certainly have a good night!
            Winter: Night Guys and have a great time
            sigpic

Comment

IV: *chuckles* Have fun and sleep well!

Comment

IV: *chuckles* Have fun and sleep well!
                Winter: Those two won't be sleeping at all tonight and I don't think Tommy will be either. Forrest was bouncing off the walls til two days after he'd finished feeding off of one.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                  Winter: Those two won't be sleeping at all tonight and I don't think Tommy will be either. Forrest was bouncing off the walls til two days after he'd finished feeding off of one.
                  Phineas: *looks at IV and attempts to pull a puppy-eyes expression, even adding in a few whimpers as well*

IV: *eyes him over the top of her mug* Oh go on then xD

Phineas: *scampers to the clone feeding area*

Comment

Phineas: *looks at IV and attempts to pull a puppy-eyes expression, even adding in a few whimpers as well*

IV: *eyes him over the top of her mug* Oh go on then xD

Phineas: *scampers to the clone feeding area*
                    Forrest: I think Gabriel is going to have to make more Harkness clones in a minute.
                    sigpic

Comment

Craig: *arrives and props his feet up on a nice comfy sofa* Ah, peace at last, and a nice comfy sofa all to myself* *snuggles down with a book and a mug of ginger tea*

Comment

Phineas: *wanders in with an already healing cut on his face from the area and slumps onto a beanbag before waving to Craig* How're you?

Comment

Phineas: *wanders in with an already healing cut on his face from the area and slumps onto a beanbag before waving to Craig* How're you?
                          Craig: Enjoying some quiet time while PA and Aurora are having a few 'private' snuggles What happened to you? Sparring with IV again?

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                            Craig: Enjoying some quiet time while PA and Aurora are having a few 'private' snuggles What happened to you? Sparring with IV again?
                            Phineas: *chuckles* Jasper actually. IV's working on converting an rp she was doing into a story, so I thought I'd work off a little surplus energy from those Clones. I'll be fine

Comment

Phineas: *chuckles* Jasper actually. IV's working on converting an rp she was doing into a story, so I thought I'd work off a little surplus energy from those Clones. I'll be fine
                              Craig: Ah, always good to work off a few of those extra calories I hear Gabriel has quite a range now. I thought of asking him to make a Na'vi, but I don't think PA would be too happy about that So how's life on the Hive going?

Comment

*Craig gets the all-clear from Aurora to go home*
                                Craig: By Phin, gotta go
                                *Craig leaves and heads home to PA*

Comment

Working...
                                X