Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addict: Heeeeey, I love Tony-kins all the time! Every now and again I flirt with the puny human though. Just count yourself lucky that the puny human is clueless.

Tony: That just makes him stupid You're hardly subtle.

Addict: *sleepy pouts at Tony*

Stefan and Edgar: *facepalm*

Tony: Awwwww... my little Addict!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      TP: *to DS* Try the chocolate flapjacks - Seth made them and they're not only yummy but he says they're actually good for us

Seth:

Steve: *eyes Rhys and passes hairbrush to TP* I need some worshipping here, TP

TP: *grins back at Rhys then takes brush from Steve* Feeling negelected, my love? *brushes Steve's hair then spots KM* Hi KM! Try the chocolate cherry liquers - they're delicious *winks at Azrael* like someone else not far from here
      DS: Oh yummy, thanks, Seth! *takes a flapjack and bites off a generous chunk* Wheefe arw gweat! Weww done, Pheph!

Tommy: You shouldn't talk with your mouth full.

Rhys: Another problem we Wraith don't have. We can talk and feed at the same time.

DS: Phowwy. *gulps* That's jut so delicious I couldn't wait to express my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        DS: Oh yummy, thanks, Seth! *takes a flapjack and bites off a generous chunk* Wheefe arw gweat! Weww done, Pheph!

Tommy: You shouldn't talk with your mouth full.

Rhys: Another problem we Wraith don't have. We can talk and feed at the same time.

DS: Phowwy. *gulps* That's jut so delicious I couldn't wait to express my opinion.
        TP: *snuggling Steve* *waves to DS, Tommy and Rhys*

Seth Hmmphh! *turns to DS* You're very welcome - I'm so glad you like them *blow kisses to DS* At least someone appreciates me *pouts*

TP: Oh for goodness' sake! *grabs Seth and snuggles him too*

Steve: *whisoers to Seth* See? Works every time - you;re learning, bro! :

TP: Like I don't know what you two are up to...? *sighs contentedly in wraith sandwich*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

DS: *leans back against Tommy who wraps his arms around her*

Tommy: *purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

DS: Hm, that makes me drowsy. *snuggles Tommy* I think I'm going to doze–zzZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Tommy: Works every time.

Comment

Addict: *wanders in wrapped in a blanket looking rather green*

Tony: Must not S&P, must not S&P. But she looks so sick

Addict: *snuggles Tony*
            sigpic

Comment

Rhys: You don't look too good, Addict.

Tommy: Excuse my sidekick. What he was trying to say was, you have looked healthier. What's up?

Rhys: I am not your sidekick. If anything you are my sidekick.

Comment

Addict: *grins at Rhys and Tommy*

Tony: She has Hoffan plague

Addict: *watches as all Wraith back away*
                sigpic

Comment

Rhys: *curls his feeding hand into a tight fist and moves away from Addict*

Tommy: Oh no! How did that happen?

Comment

Orb:

Bullseye: *dashes to the supply cabinet, comes back, and gives Addict a bottle of antidote*

Comment

Addict: *takes antidote thankfully and swigs it, shivering slightly at the taste... as her eyes start to brighten, she sweeps Bullseye into a thankful hug* Thankyou!

Edgar: *sends Addict a stern look* You still have to rest, my little one.

Addict: I know

Tony: *hugs Addict tightly... flexing his feeding hand in anticipation*

Addict:
                      sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: Thank Bernard and Konrad. They also are pretty sure that they have a process for reviving Wraith and worshippers whose organs have already shut down.

Orb: Luckily, we haven't had to test it yet, but it involves something like Tau'ri dialysis to purify the blood before the Gift of Life can be given.

Bullseye: Good thing you were aware of it before Tony was affected.

Comment

Edgar: I wish she'd caught it just a little too late...

Tony: *storms toward Edgar, feeding hand out stretched*

Edgar: *snarls and stretches his feeding hand... both start to fight*

Addict: Boys! BOYS! Stop!

Tony: *telepathically to Edgar* See I told you that would work. She loves it when we fight.

Edgar: *telepathically to Tony* You may be an idiot, but you have some good plans.

Tony: *telepathically to Edgar* We're getting lucky tonight, my brother.

Addict: I can hear everything you're saying!!

Edgar: Whose bright idea was it to train her in telepathy???
                          sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *facepalms when Addict overhears Edgar and Tony* Do you know where the Hoffan plague came from?

Orb: Did it make its way to Earth somehow?

Comment

DS: *wakes up from all the snarling and tries to assess the situation*

*Tommy and Rhys exchange a meaningful Look*

Tommy: Good we've grown out of fighting.

Rhys: What do you mean? We have never really fought. You wouldn't stand a chance against me.

Tommy: I don't need to be a warrior, I'm smart.

DS: Boys... You never stopped fighting, it's just you don't snarl at each other openly. *cuddles both of them until they forget about bickering*

Comment

Steve: The Hoffan virus??????? *crawls off into corner and holds head in hands*

TP: *rushes to Steve and puts his feeding hand on chest* There, there, take as much as you need to get rid of the awful memories!

Steve: *starts to feed enthusiastically*

TP: *after several minutes* Alright - enough already! Besides, Addict is cured now.

Steve: Phew! Though I still feel a little faint, Princess... perhaps just a teeny bit more...?

TP:

Steve: *to edgar* I thought that too when I first trained TP's telepathy, but I;ve recently realised it's uses - I donlt need to be jealous when she flirts with every wraith in sight because I know she loves me best

TP: And when we S&P, Babe, I know you love me best!

Steve:

Spike: Enough bickering - party tomorrow night - let's get set up!
                                Last edited by Todd's Pet; 27 January 2011, 04:46 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X