Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    *DS and her boy get up from the recliner and head out of the door*

DS: Goodnight everyone, we're now going to invent our own Yule ritual.
    Winter:-Night Guys, I think we're Gonna see if we can rustle up something for a Yule ritual of our own as well.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Phineas: *looks at IV* Shall we have a winter ritual?

IV: *looks back* It's not quite Christmas yet

Phineas: Sneaky

Comment

TP completes her candle ritual and leaves the candle burning in her quarters for the 12 days of Yule...

... then snuggles up in a recliner with hot chocolate and her wraithie boys
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Winter and Forrest stick their heads back around the door, having found everything they need to cast a yule ritual of their own.*

Winter:- Just to let know we're off, night night.
          sigpic

Comment

*Winter and Forrest both run into the COH desperate to get away from the cold and into the Hot Tub*

Winter:-*Upon seeing TP and her Wraith all still on the recliners* Hi guys.
            sigpic

Comment

*Winter and Forrest are too comfy to move from the COH back to earth so end up getting out of the Hot Tub and curling up together on one of the recliners to fall asleep.*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                *Winter and Forrest are too comfy to move from the COH back to earth so end up getting out of the Hot Tub and curling up together on one of the recliners to fall asleep.*
                *TP wakes up and nudges the boys* Do they know they can use any of the rooms here? They donlt have to spend the nigth on a sofa!
                Let's go have a soak before bed, Babe
                *gets up and heads for jaccuzzi with her boys*
                sigpic

Comment

IV: *waves to TP and her wraiths* How's the weather faring where you are?

Phineas: *nestles behind IV on a recliner, moving a little gingerly before promptly falling asleep with little growly snores as his head rests on her shoulder*

IV: Poor thing just got the first part of his tattoo done x3

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                    IV: *waves to TP and her wraiths* How's the weather faring where you are?

Phineas: *nestles behind IV on a recliner, moving a little gingerly before promptly falling asleep with little growly snores as his head rests on her shoulder*

IV: Poor thing just got the first part of his tattoo done x3
                    *waves back*
                    Here on the hive it's always a comfy 21C! But back on Erath it's -4C!
                    Brrr... snuggle up boys!
                    sigpic

Comment

Woah, chilly x.x Hehee, our wraith do make rather good sources of heat in such weather All those leathers...

Comment

*sneaks away from earth to spend a little time with her boys in a comfy recliner*

DS: Heehee, last day at work today!

Comment

IV: *beams* That's good DS Any last-day work parties?

Comment

DS: Just a small party, well, not really a party, more us sitting together with a forced smile glued to our faces.

Comment

IV: That... sounds incredibly awkward. Still, I suppose knowing it's the last day will make it a bit more bearable?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                *TP wakes up and nudges the boys* Do they know they can use any of the rooms here? They donlt have to spend the nigth on a sofa!
                                Let's go have a soak before bed, Babe
                                *gets up and heads for jaccuzzi with her boys*
                                Winter:- Yes but We were too tired to move more than a couple of feet and we knew we didn't want to fall asleep in the Hot Tub.

Originally posted by IV View Post
                                IV: That... sounds incredibly awkward. Still, I suppose knowing it's the last day will make it a bit more bearable?
                                Possible last day for me today, it's supposed to be tomorrow but it was so icey that a bus that I normally catch slid straight down the hill and the back end ended up in the middle of a local pub, so I'll have to see whether I can actually get there.
                                Last edited by Toddandrea; 23 December 2009, 11:28 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X