Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith_whore
    Party Invites

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj215/RollingStonesChick92/babyshower.png[/IMG]
    Woohoo! Party!
    I'll be there but I probably can't stay long because I need to go to work on wednesday.

Comment

*walks into COH and heads to hot tub*

Winter:- I can't believe it hasn't started snowing where we are yet, it's cold enough but it's only icey.

*Both Forrest and Winter get in hot tub and start to snuggle, trying to get warm*

Forrest:- I know, it's so cold but it's only ice cold not snowy cold.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

*Both Starting to fall asleep again so decide to head back to Earth.*
        sigpic

Comment

Phineas and IV are already present in one of the recliners; he's curled round her, and both seem to be working on something on an artists' canvas. Designing a tattoo for Phineas to mark the new year with a new worshipper, there be some brainstorming going on in that corner!
          IV: Swirl there?
          Phineas: What about making it's claws longer?
          IV: Good idea!

Comment

*DS crawls in, terribly exhausted from a long workday and slumps down on a recliner and is shortly after joined by Tommy and Rhys who do their best to soothe her by snuggling and purring*

DS *waving a tired hand* Hiya, IV and Phineas. How are you?

Comment

*Winter and Forrest come in, Winter winces slightly from sliding over on the ice just outside of her work, seeing everyone on the recliners, her and Forrest decide to get in hot tub*

Winter:- Hi guys
              sigpic

Comment

Phineas: *waves, momentarily snatching the canvas and tweaking something*

IV: *smiles, and waves to DS and her wraithy boys before nodding to Winter* Good to see you DS We're doing fine. Are you ok Winter? If you fell over, maybe some ice to prevent bruising?

Comment

TP troops in with Seth, Spike, Aurel, Eddie and Greg... holding big chunky red advent candle... walks into all the hive rooms with the lighted candle with boys behind like a procession...

Eddie: Don't mind us, folks... TP is doing her Winter Solstice candle ritual...
                  Aurel: We're welcoming the light back into the hive...
                  Seth & Spike: This candle smells nice...
                  Greg: And TP says my smile is so bright I can represent the return of the Sun God!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Winter:-Already put some on for half an hour, the ground in the square outside work was as bad as an Ice skating rink, the hot-tub's definatly helping, as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      TP troops in with Seth, Spike, Aurel, Eddie and Greg... holding big chunky red advent candle... walks into all the hive rooms with the lighted candle with boys behind like a procession...

Eddie: Don't mind us, folks... TP is doing her Winter Solstice candle ritual...
                      Aurel: We're welcoming the light back into the hive...
                      Seth & Spike: This candle smells nice...
                      Greg: And TP says my smile is so bright I can represent the return of the Sun God!
                      Winter:-That's alright guys, I've been worrying so much about whether I have everything ready for Christmas, I'd completely forgot about doing a yule ritual. So thank you for that.
                      sigpic

Comment

DS: Oooh, winter solstice! I almost forgot about it! That's a great event, days are going to get longer again.

Rhys: And I'm sure there is a nice ritual to celebrate the return of the sun...? Done in private?

Comment

Phineas: *looks to IV* Why didn't we think of that?

IV: I didn't remember til my friend informed me early today.. as in, 1am early

Phineas: *scampers off to fetch a candle*

IV: Haven't they put salt or grit on it yet? :/

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                            Phineas: *looks to IV* Why didn't we think of that?

IV: I didn't remember til my friend informed me early today.. as in, 1am early

Phineas: *scampers off to fetch a candle*

IV: Haven't they put salt or grit on it yet? :/
                            Forrest:- I wonder whether they'll have any candles, salt or Matches left anywhere?
                            sigpic

Comment

*DS and her boy get up from the recliner and head out of the door*

DS: Goodnight everyone, we're now going to invent our own Yule ritual.

Comment

We-e-e--ell, we are welcoming the return of the Sun and asking that he shine warm and bright on the Earth...

Greg: So, if I'm the Sun God, you can be the Earth Goddess...
                                Seth,Spike,Aure,Eddie: We'll ALL be sun gods and shine warm and bright all over TP!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X