Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS: It's getting late, we have to go back to earth. *sigh* Sorry guys. We'll leave the fruity bath essence for you.

Rhys: So I won't have to smell of tangerine after all?

DS: I didn't say that. We could continue bathing at home. Alone. Without clothes.

Rhys: Agreed. Bye everyone, have fun!

*DS and Rhys get out, grab towels and leave*

Comment

Winter -Sorry Guys but we're off too, Got to be up early in the morning, Local town's starting the clear up after the fire.

(Winter and Forrest also grab towels and go back to their room.)
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Todd: Hmmm... something we said?
        Steve: never mind we get the tub to ourselves with TP
        TP:
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Phineas: *wakes up with a jolt on one of the recliners where he was using IV's feeding spot as a pillow, a Skirmish historical magazine stuck to the side of his face* "Wha-?"

IV: "Mmph, what was that I heard about rose-scented wraith?"

Phineas: "Don't look at me, I like smelling how I do."

IV: "You mean of leather and gun oil?"

Phineas: "...I don't see you complaining"

Yay, snow! Finally

Comment

TP: I hate snow
            Todd & Steve: Just ignore the snow, baby, it's nice and cosy in here *splash TP then snuggle her*
            sigpic

Comment

IV: "Awr, why do you hate snow TP?"

Phineas: *perks* Snow? *scampers off IV and scoots to the mini-simulator he hooked up in the arena*

Comment

Hangover from days when Mr TP was driving instructor and snow meant no lessons which meant no income which meant no food on the table and the bills didn't get paid... ergo, snow is bad. Also makes it a real pain to drive to work and back. Sorry.

*snuggles Todd and Steve and flicks switch with toe to make water bubble*
                sigpic

Comment

WW: *Takes her clothes off to reaveal a boring plain black swimsuit*
                  I miss wearing bikini's.

*enters the jacuzzi*
                  Ah, that's better, I could drift off in here.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                    WW: *Takes her clothes off to reaveal a boring plain black swimsuit*
                    I miss wearing bikini's.

*enters the jacuzzi*
                    Ah, that's better, I could drift off in here.
                    Steve: *shuffles up to make more room, smiles nervously, stares at baby tummy...* Does that hurt?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                      Steve: *shuffles up to make more room, smiles nervously, stares at baby tummy...* Does that hurt?
                      WW: Just a bit when he's moving about, trying to escape. And he is a lively little fella.

Comment

WW: Just a bit when he's moving about, trying to escape. And he is a lively little fella.
                        Steve: Is it like that Alien movie? Is it going to burst out of your stomach and ... you know... make a mess and... stuff...
                        Todd:
                        sigpic

Comment

Steve: Is it like that Alien movie? Is it going to burst out of your stomach and ... you know... make a mess and... stuff...
                          Todd:
                          WW: Noooo. *laughs* But when he moves about sticking his legs and arms out, that is kinda what is looks like when you see the imprints of his limbs pressing through the belly. But I'm gonna be alive unlike the Alien victims.

Comment

WW: Noooo. *laughs* But when he moves about sticking his legs and arms out, that is kinda what is looks like when you see the imprints of his limbs pressing through the belly. But I'm gonna be alive unlike the Alien victims.
                            Steve: eeuuw! It looks weird... can I touch...?
                            TP: Steve, behave yourself!
                            Steve: Not like that! I'm just, you know... curious...
                            sigpic

Comment

Steve: eeuuw! It looks weird... can I touch...?
                              TP: Steve, behave yourself!
                              Steve: Not like that! I'm just, you know... curious...
                              WW: Of course you can Steve , he does alot of shifting about at night luckily I'm awake already then, I think he's a bit of an insomniac like me

Comment

WW: Of course you can Steve , he does alot of shifting about at night luckily I'm awake already then, I think he's a bit of an insomniac like me
                                Steve: *gently puts hand on WW's tummy* He's moving!
                                Todd: *whispers to Steve* TP tells me it hurts like blazes when it's, you know, coming out!
                                Steve: *snatches hand away again* Oh
                                TP: Boys! Don;t say things like that in front of WW!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X