Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IV: *also a hybrid, only for now appearing more like one of michael's experiments (until her player gets inspired/unlazy enough to write the chapter where she becomes physically a wraith, genetically a hybrid)* Welcome, Winter and Forrest, to the Chill-Out Hive. Make yourselves comfortable

Phineas: *with his arms lazily round her waist as they share a recliner, looks up and likewise offers a bow of his head* We must depart now I'm afraid. Miss Stubborn here needs rest.

IV: *grumbles* Very well...

Comment

*walks in and sits in a recliner to wait for someone else to turn up*

Forrest Don't forget that you are needed back at ours early tonight.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

*Winter is slowly falling asleep due to having been uo so early that morning*

Winter Doesn't look like anyone's coming in tonight and I'm not going to be awake much longer so let's go.

Forrest Okay, *Winter has fallen back to sleep so Forrest carries her back to their place on Earth.*
        sigpic

Comment

*DS and her boys decide they should use the spa facilities of the CO hive and take a hot, bubbly bath*

DS *sinking deeper into the water* Ah, this is perfect after the freezing cold we have at home. *starts snuggling her boys*

Tommy and Rhys: Purrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Well, I may as well make my first shot and then come back later with better suggestions
            Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            I would like to have Steve as my slave for the day because…
            ...as I need someone to help teach mehow to make myself look good and pampered in time for my b'day! (not that my boys dont do a great job, but concidering that Astor and Rocky go by the Eddie school of pampering... you can draw your own conclusions )
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Phineas: *makes some fruit tea and hands it to IV before reclining next to her*
              IV: Been a while since we've been here, Hunter-of-hunters...
              Phineas: Well you were ill
              IV: True. Come, lets carry on planning what event to stage next
              *cue conspiratal whispering between the pair*

Comment

* Vivian is on board *

Hello? anyone home?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowCat View Post
                  * Vivian is on board *

Hello? anyone home?
                  *Joanne, Charles and Danny arrive*

Charles: Hello there, it's nice to meet you. *waves*

Danny: *budweiser advert time* What's Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?!!!

Joanne: Danny!

Danny: Sorry, hi.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                    *Joanne, Charles and Danny arrive*

Charles: Hello there, it's nice to meet you. *waves*

Danny: *budweiser advert time* What's Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?!!!

Joanne: Danny!

Danny: Sorry, hi.
                    Vivian : hi guys! * looks at the two wraith and talks like Bugs Bunny* iiiiiiiii...what's up, doc?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowCat View Post
                      Vivian : hi guys! * looks at the two wraith and talks like Bugs Bunny* iiiiiiiii...what's up, doc?
                      Danny: Great thanks.

Charles: Aren't you always. Im okay thank you.

Joanne: Ditto, you?

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                        Danny: Great thanks.

Charles: Aren't you always. Im okay thank you.

Joanne: Ditto, you?
                        Vivian : so, what are you doing for fun around here? *winks at Joanne*

Comment

Phineas: *waves at the Vivian over the top of what looks like a map*

IV: *also looks up as well, waving too*

Phineas: Hi I'm Phineas, and this *ruffles IV's hair* is my worshipper, IV

IV: As for what we do for fun, aside from things of 'behind the potted plants' variety, me and Phinny-boy tend to spar a lot. We're weapons nuts. We had a paintball match a week ago I think, and we're planning something for everyone to have fun in at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post

IV: As for what we do for fun, aside from things of 'behind the potted plants' variety, me and Phinny-boy tend to spar a lot. We're weapons nuts. We had a paintball match a week ago I think, and we're planning something for everyone to have fun in at the moment
                            Vivian : hi guys! *streches* i'm Vivian from Earth. paintball? i love that game ! *grins* well, now it's time for me to return to the planet . * waves goodbye to everyone and leaves*

Comment

IV: *smiles back* We might do a rematch sometime, perhaps Christmas themed. Take care!

IV & Phineas: Have fun

Comment

*Winter and Forrest walk in to the room*

Winter -Hi Guys,

*Forrest sends greetings to Phineas*

Originally posted by IV View Post

Winter :- I seem to recall hearing that that was a chocolateball match, with everyone ending up seriously covered.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X