Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    We will!
    She's online now - I'm VMing her
    Ah, okay.
    sigpic

Comment

SW sys HI back, Mar - she's around - you could go VM her if you like?
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Good Morning Girlies
        Last edited by wraith_whore; 08 November 2009, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Jasper: *waves and then paces over, before handing Joanne a poppy* Morning

Comment

*DS and her boys wander in, looking tired but happy*

DS *waves* Hi guys. What's up?

Comment

Originally posted by Senet View Post
              Jasper: *waves and then paces over, before handing Joanne a poppy* Morning
              Thank you Jasper. Permission to hug?

*waves at DS and her boys* Morning troops.

Comment

Jasper: *waves to DS and her wraithys* Morning Nothing much, Senet's busy watching Remembrance so I'm making a wreath to hang up in the COH *points to the apparent mess of poppies around him*

*chuckles* Hug away xD

Comment

*hugs Jasper* XD

Comment

Jasper: *rumbles happily, slotting the poppy into her hair* ^^ There

Comment

DS: *to Jasper* Hey, that looks good. *hugs Jasper as well*

Tommy: How about going to the spa again? I'd like to have a nice relaxing bath.

Rhys: With lots of bubbles.

DS: Sounds like a plan. *takes out a large fluffy towel and throws it casually over her shoulder* Anyone wants to come along?

Comment

Jasper: *returns the hug to DS before addressing Tommy and Rhys* I'd give you three poppies too, but I think the water would get to them Maybe later, once I've got this completed and had lunch! Thanks for the offer though

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          DS: *to Jasper* Hey, that looks good. *hugs Jasper as well*

Tommy: How about going to the spa again? I'd like to have a nice relaxing bath.

Rhys: With lots of bubbles.

DS: Sounds like a plan. *takes out a large fluffy towel and throws it casually over her shoulder* Anyone wants to come along?
                          Bubbles?
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

*Admiring the poppy in her hair* Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Senet View Post
                              Jasper: *returns the hug to DS before addressing Tommy and Rhys* I'd give you three poppies too, but I think the water would get to them Maybe later, once I've got this completed and had lunch! Thanks for the offer though
                              DS: Thanks, Jasper. We'll like to have the poppies after the bath.

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                              Bubbles?
                              Tommy: Somehow I knew that magic word would have an impact.

Rhys: Yes, lots and lots of bubbles!

Comment

Ooooh, bubbly hot water! Room for 6 more?

Steve: TP is looking after all of us today so Todd can get some 1-on-1 with his Starry One!

He got 1-on-1 with me yesterday so I;m just returning the favour fro SW

Steve: Talking of... when was the last time I got some 1-on-1 with you, Princess?

About 3 days ago...

Steve: Just what I thought... long overdue!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X