Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um... I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we have a short period for newbies to wait before they can adopt an SGA Wraith.

Just to explain this inconvenience: we want to prevent that people snatch a Wraith and then disappear from RPing thus leaving the adopted Wraith unavailable for everyone else. We had that problem on the old thunk threads. That's why we want to make sure new players are really, really sure they like the game and want to stay in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      I have more than enough already! Phineas is up for grabs!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Um... I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we have a short period for newbies to wait before they can adopt an SGA Wraith.

Just to explain this inconvenience: we want to prevent that people snatch a Wraith and then disappear from RPing thus leaving the adopted Wraith unavailable for everyone else. We had that problem on the old thunk threads. That's why we want to make sure new players are really, really sure they like the game and want to stay in it.
        *winks at Spike while waiting for her chance*

Steve: she's learning patience!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

- hi everyone
          Agravain - greetings
          Mordrid - hi
          - how is everyone ?
          sigpic

Comment

*waves at Selene and her boys*

Hi there! We're fine.

Comment

Good, Thanks.

Hi Boys! *waves*

Comment

*winks at Spike while waiting for her chance*

Steve: she's learning patience!
                I'm sure Spike appreciates your attention.

Comment

- great *sits in a recliner with wraith brothers* so happy right now, got my wiritng 'mo-go' back. soon to be posting them on fan-fiction
                  sigpic

Comment

Aah, that system reminds me of something. I can't remember what of course, but hey Makes sense to me!

Comment

I'm sure Spike appreciates your attention.
                      How do I know? The poor baby hasn't been around for AGES I miss him so much! What if he's languishing away somewhere dark and damp, like Todd in that Genii cell *sobs quietly* He could be... he could even be... starving! *sobs loudly*

Todd:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                        - great *sits in a recliner with wraith brothers* so happy right now, got my wiritng 'mo-go' back. soon to be posting them on fan-fiction
                        Ooh goodie!

Todd: *blows a kiss* For cheering up TP
                        sigpic

Comment

How do I know? The poor baby hasn't been around for AGES I miss him so much! What if he's languishing away somewhere dark and damp, like Todd in that Genii cell *sobs quietly* He could be... he could even be... starving! *sobs loudly*

Todd:
                          As far as I know he's on the island living in the pirate camp but I'd have to check out the guides to be sure. Don't worry, NO boy of ours would have to languish away somewhere. Not even the until now unadopted boys.

Comment

As far as I know he's on the island living in the pirate camp but I'd have to check out the guides to be sure. Don't worry, NO boy of ours would have to languish away somewhere. Not even the until now unadopted boys.
                            *sighs with relief* Maybe I could come vsiit him? I haven't snuggled Spike in forEVER!

Todd:

Are the poor orphans still on my hive? I think they went off to Boris's hive cos he was short staffed, didn't they?
                            sigpic

Comment

- hi senet ! *cuddling up with wraith brothers and playing with their hair* i don't know why but...i feel so......content with life....*heavily sighs rocking in recliner*
                              Mordrid - should we tell them ? *big grin on face*
                              Agravain - sure *has even bigger grin*......it happened the other night... we....'took'N'Gave'

*All three cuddle up tightly all smiling*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                                - hi senet ! *cuddling up with wraith brothers and playing with their hair* i don't know why but...i feel so......content with life....*heavily sighs rocking in recliner*
                                Mordrid - should we tell them ? *big grin on face*
                                Agravain - sure *has even bigger grin*......it happened the other night... we....'took'N'Gave'

*All three cuddle up tightly all smiling*
                                ooooOOOOooooo Congratulations! First time is soooo special!

Todd: I was her first
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X