Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Steve: No you're ok, bro! She's a bit down in the dumps over *whispers* Shawn but she'll get over him!

TP: Yeah and you're happy about it anyway!

Steve: Only cos I love you, Princess...

TP: *sigh* I know *snuggles Steve*
    Craig: Oooooh, that one... right, well at least I know it's not me who's upset her
    Aurora: But at least the rest of your guys are getting along well TP Even Craig and I aren't bickering so much at the moment... I don't know if he's ill actually, what with deciding to go a bit quieter all of a sudden!
    Craig: cheers!
    Aurora:

Comment

Steve's been almost deliriously happy!
      And yes, all our boys have been getting along well recently. I know it's for the best and my life will less complicated now.

And just wait till I get all my minifics posted and you guys catch up with what's been going on in my life here on the hive!!! *sigh*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Steve's been almost deliriously happy!
        And yes, all our boys have been getting along well recently. I know it's for the best and my life will less complicated now.

And just wait till I get all my minifics posted and you guys catch up with what's been going on in my life here on the hive!!! *sigh*
        PA: Ooh gossip!
        Craig:
        Aurora: PA's got to have something to occupy herself with
        Craig: I thought that's what we were for!

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
          PA: Ooh gossip!
          Craig:
          Aurora: PA's got to have something to occupy herself with
          Craig: I thought that's what we were for!
          Well, I suppose you could call it gossip - just the first few season 2 minifics in the TP's Hive soap opera!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I suppose you could call it gossip - just the first few season 2 minifics in the TP's Hive soap opera!
            PA: *Does a happy dance*
            Craig: I hope she has some energy left for later... she promised we could have a foam party again
            Aurora: Yes, a squirty cream kind of foam party

Comment

Craig: Right you! *throws PA over his shoulder in a fireman's lift* you're coming home for some special treatment
              Aurora: Yep, we can't have you wasting you energy on things that don't involve us

*PA, Aurora and Craig wave goodbye to TP and Steve, and head off home*

Comment

*Michael and Draygon enter the Chill Out Hive. Draygon is carrying a large bag which Michael is deeply suspicious of as they find a recliner to snuggle in*
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Do I have to bring a Wraith to snuggle to join in on the Wraith goodness
                  sigpic
                  Queen Mina by me Wraith_Babe

Comment

SW, Todd, and Eddie arrive for a little R&R in the spa!!
                    sigpic
                    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Michael and Draygon wave to SW, Todd and Eddie
                      sigpic

Comment

SW glomps Dray and Michael!! So I hear we are having a party to celebrate Seth's return!! Hope someone has Greg bring the bubble machine!
                        sigpic

Comment

TP turns up with Seth and Steve

Greg follows in quickly with bubble machine - and - glitter bombs!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                            SW glomps Dray and Michael!! So I hear we are having a party to celebrate Seth's return!! Hope someone has Greg bring the bubble machine!
                            Dray: Bubbles...

Michael: *sigh* Yes, it's good to know he's back again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Glitter bombs!!! LOL What do we do with those? LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

*glomps TP and Greg (don't think Seth and Steve would apprciate me tackle-glomping them )

Ooo! Greg, bubbles AND glitter? Yay!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X