Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    I thought he'd like the red silk...

wonder if you can spot the dragon in Michael's?
    There's a dragon in Michael's siggiie? Where?
    sigpic
    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

I'll work on it while I'm away.

Speaking of away, I'm off now *big hugs to everyone from me and Michael* Miss you all!
      Night Dray!! I"ll miss you!!
      sigpic

Comment

I'll work on it while I'm away.

Speaking of away, I'm off now *big hugs to everyone from me and Michael* Miss you all!
        *cries* Bye Dray! I'll miss you but have fun with Michael in that castle!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          There's a dragon in Michael's siggiie? Where?
          The white smokey, misty stuff in the middle is a dragon
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            The white smokey, misty stuff in the middle is a dragon
            I wish the siggie would pop back up so I can look again.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
              I wish the siggie would pop back up so I can look again.
              It should still be on my profile page convo with Dray
              sigpic

Comment

*PA arrives on board with Aurora and Craig*
                Craig: Hmm... I could do with a nice warm jacuzzi bath

Comment

Craig: Well this is exciting Maybe we should head back guys and have a bubble bath instead
                  PA: Why not

*PA, Aurora and Craig head back home*

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                    Craig: Well this is exciting Maybe we should head back guys and have a bubble bath instead
                    PA: Why not

*PA, Aurora and Craig head back home*
                    LOL Sarcasm, Craig!! LOL

See, you all left for so long that the few of us remaining stopped looking here!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Todd says that seeing as I've done so well with the housework and all those drawings today, that I deserve and evening of pampering... with just Todd giving me his undivided attention! *sigh*

*Snuggles down with Todd in a recliner*
                      Last edited by Todd's Pet; 20 July 2009, 02:08 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

A short minific...

Spoiler:
                        Close Escape

TP wanders into the spa and sits in the Jacuzzi alone, looking sad.
                        After a while Todd comes in. “You weren’t there when I woke up this morning… shouldn’t you be at work?”
                        “Sorry, baby, I woke up early and wanted to be alone. I got my drone to send my clone into work today.”
                        “It’s not good to be alone when you’re sad.” Todd gets into the Jacuzzi with TP.
                        “I’m not sad, really, just… disappointed.”
                        “In whom?”
                        TP gives a half-hearted little laugh. “Am I that obvious?”
                        Todd leans in close, “Only to me, Snuggle Bunny. So, tell me everything.”
                        “Well, I found out last night that Shawn is moving to Kenny’s hive and is interested in someone called Gloria…”
                        TP notices Todd’s lips clamp down into a firm thin line and a small muscle in his jaw starts twitching. “You too, huh?” she says.
                        “He’s no loss to you.”
                        “Well that’s what’s disappointing, actually. I just discovered that he thought of me as merely a casual flirtation…” TP looks up at Todd with sad eyes. “I thought I meant more to him than that…”
                        “Well, it’s better that you find out sooner than later.” Todd puts his arm around her shoulders and hugs her reassuringly. TP rests her head on his shoulder and they sit in comfortable silence for several minutes.
                        Suddenly she lifts her head and gasps, “Oh my god! What if I had… if Steve had… what if I had lost Steve because of him?” she shudders, “The thought just doesn’t bear thinking about…” TP reddens and looks ashamed. “Steve hates him…”
                        “You would never have lost Steve over someone like him,” Todd reassures her, “But none of us like him much, baby. Starry Eyes suspected all along that he was just toying with you.”
                        “And I just didn’t see it. I thought he…” TP shakes her head. “Poor Gloria. I think she may be just a career move for him.”
                        “You always think of others, TP,” Todd smiles.
                        “Well, I hope it works out for her sake,” she says, “Because she probably doesn’t have all the wraith I have to help pick up the pieces.” She smiles warmly as she snuggles into Todd.
                        “We’re all here for you, always,” Todd says kindly, “As for Steve, that wraith worships the ground you walk on.”
                        TP huddles into Todd’s chest and grins broadly. “And I worship him too – I just love him to bits,” she says, “I’m so lucky to have all of you – and SW, she looks out for me, too!”
                        “That’s what sisters are for, isn’t it?” Todd smiles.
                        TP looks up into Todd’s eyes and smiles back, “I’m never going to stray again, Todd. From now on I’m staying right here on this hive with you and Steve and the boys.”
                        “Well, it is where you belong after all… my queen,” Todd says, suddenly solemn.
                        TP’s eyes glisten as she says, “Yes, I do belong here, don’t I?”
                        After a few moments revelling in the telepathic sense of her happiness at having found a place where she truly belongs, Todd smiles again and adds, “Now, if you’ve sent your clone into work that means we have the whole day to ourselves…” He suddenly ducks TP under the water and she surfaces, giggling and shaking her wet hair all over Todd, who growls happily.
                        In the early morning quiet the sound their laughter echoes around the hive. All is as it should be.
                        sigpic

Comment

SW and Todd herd Rocky, Astor, and Aurel ahead of them inro the spa for a little recreation and relaxing time!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Steve has finaly caught up with TP and they join everyone in the Jacuzzi pool

TP: Look, baby, Todd foujnd a new colour for my nails today - *shows Steve a beautiful set of long, tapered, metallic deep bottle green nails*

Steve *kisses every finger tip on TP's hands*
                            sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhh!! Todd's giving me a back rub!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                Steve has finaly caught up with TP and they join everyone in the Jacuzzi pool

TP: Look, baby, Todd foujnd a new colour for my nails today - *shows Steve a beautiful set of long, tapered, metallic deep bottle green nails*

Steve *kisses every finger tip on TP's hands*
                                Ooooo, lovely new polish, TP.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X