Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elarinya: Thank you - Is about to hit Steve with a decent sized chocolate ball when a wave hits him instead. She drops the ball and then proceeds rather slowly to the exit, knowing how mad Steve will be-
    sigpic

Comment

*Leon walks in and sees Ela making her way out* hey there why are you leaving?

Comment

TP: *still in nSteve's arms* Oh my... how brave... and... you really do look just like Steve *flutters eyelashes*

Steve: Hmmph! *stands with hands on hips, chocolate dripping off hair as he glowers at NMP and Elarinya* *picks up big pile of popcorn, loads it into air powered machine gun and lets rip with fast fire of popcorn at Elarinya* Ha! take that!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Leon steps in front of NMP and make the load Steve fired come back to him* hehehe, you won't ever hit my mistress and Ela with that

NMP: *looks at Steve smiling* If you want to get me, you will have to pass him first, dear

Comment

TP: Ooooooohh!!! Nekkid choclate fight!!!

Steve: I don't think so...

TP: Not even if I...? *whispers in Steve's ear*

Steve: On the other hand... *takes off shirt and puts up fists and dances around Leon* OK, bro - take your best shot!

Greg: *facepalm* This will end in tears!
            sigpic

Comment

Leon: *jumps up, vanishes and appears behind Steve, pushing him into the choccie* I was made to please my mistress and so I will *smiles and shows fangs*

NMP: oh indeed you were Leon dear and you are good at it

Comment

TP: *stares shocked at Leon then bursts into tears*

Greg: I told you it would end in tears!

Steve: *growl*

TP: Steeeeeeeeeve! Oh, babe.... here... let me help you... *jumps into choccie to help Steve out*

Steve: *to Leon* I'm only letting you live because my Princess is upset and she has worshipping duties to attend to *tries to toss hair arrogantly, but it's covered in choccie and sticks to his shoulders*

Greg: *tries not to laugh*
                sigpic

Comment

Leon *smiles at TP* sorry but he started, I don't have to allow him to defeat me My mistress wouldn't like that anyway much

NMP: well; I wouldn't have minded you to get coverd in choccie dear Leon, but Steve does also look lovely as a chocolate Wraith
                  Last edited by DarkenLycht; 15 March 2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

*Boris and Ciannwn go somewhere quiet so he can give her a back rub*
                    sigpic

Comment

NMP: *waves hi to ciannwn and Boris*

Comment

Steve: *at NMP* Do you really think so? Stop washign the choclate out of my hair, TP! She thinks I look good in chocolate! *blows kiss to NMP*

TP: I think you look good in chocolate too, babe! *has a sneaky lick off Steve's shoulder*

*waves to C and Boris*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn and Boris wave back*
                          sigpic

Comment

NMP. thank you Steve, but only someone blind would say you don't look good covered in choccie as well as you look good covered in nothing at all

Leon: and I?

NMP: Same applies for you, I guess...what do you think ladies, shall we have a look to be sure about it ?

Comment

Bajka and Marek creep between potted plants and search hidden chocolade egs.

Gregus: Happy Easter everybody!
                              sigpic

Comment

*Gabriel walks in, looks around* hello anyone here?

NMP: *follows him* doesnt look like that

Comment

Working...
                                X