Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullseye: *to Azrael* What are you humming?

Orb: Have I told you about "The Hokey Pokey"? The Tau'ri use the song to teach young children to not be afraid to learn to swim.

You put your right foot in,
    You put your right foot out;
    You put your right foot in,
    And you shake it all about.
    You do the Hokey-Pokey,
    And you turn yourself around.
    That's what it's all about!

Bullseye: I don't get 'it.' What is 'it' all about?

Orb: You know what, I have no idea.

Comment

Azrael: I honestly dont know. Some Tau'ri nursery rhyme. KM's been singing them all day. I have no idea what 'it' is either.

KM: *Comes back singing Nelly the Elephant*

Comment

Orb: *puts on snorkeling mask**telepathically* Azrael is humming "I'm a Little Teapot." It's another Tau'ri song for children to act out.

Bullseye: *telepathically* Alright. It sounds Athosian. *telepathically hears KM's song* What is that one?

Orb: *follows Bullseye over the coral reef**telepathically* I've never heard of it.

Bullseye: *telepathically* I like the fish with the blue markings the best. One of them looks like it has a tatoo on its face.

Orb: *telepathically* And the one behind it has Wraithy veins on its face.

Spoiler:

Comment

KM: Nelly the Elephant packed her trunk and said goodbye to the circus, off she went with a trumpity trump, trump trump tr-

Azrael: *Pulls KM into the water*

KM: Wanna dive. Need goggles. *Goes to find some goggles*

Azrael: No snorkel?

KM: Can't stand them. I have a fairly good lung capacity though. I can go deeper without it.

Azrael: Don't go to far. As much as I'd love being a hero, I don't want to have to come and rescue you.

KM: Come with me then. That way if I forget I can't breathe under water you're already there.

Comment

Bullseye: *telepathically* These fins make sense in the water. *starts telepathically singing Tau'ri songs with replacement words* You put your feeding hand in, you put your feeding hand out...

Orb:

Comment

Azrael: *loses his snorkel laughing at Bulseyes telepathic song*

KM: *Catches Azrael's snorkel and hands it back to him, before signing to ask what was funny*

Azrael: *Makes up a sign for telepathy* *Thinks how much easier things are with telepathy*

KM: *Thinks about taking the telepathic treatment again*

Comment

Orb: *telepathically adds a verse to Bullseye's song* S 'n P is what it's all about!

Bullseye: *telepathically* Now, that, I understand what 'it' is all about!

*continues looking at underwater scenery*
                Spoiler:

Comment

Orb: *telepathically* Sea urchins!

Bullseye: *telepathically indicates* Over there: a very large star fish.

Spoiler:

OOC: I have to step out for a bit to buy some ceiling fans for our new house. I don't think there are any Wraithy designs available, but a frosted glass dome might be the closest thing I can get. SGA influences my interior decor!

Comment

^Obsession; You have one. *Hides wraith related items* See you when you get back. *Waves*

KM: *Thinks*This scenery is so beautiful!

Azrael: *Telepathically* Wraith nursery rhymes make so much more sense.

Comment

Alec: Nursery rhymes? this song is better!

*puts speakers on his iWraithpod player and blasts it so everyone can hear.*

Spoiler:
                      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Eddie and Greg bounce in: Nive nursery rhyme!

TP: I;pm pretty sure that's not actually a nursery rhyme
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*KM & Azrael resurface to listen to Alec's song*

Azrael: There's certainly nothing nursery about that rhyme!

KM: You are going to have to tell me what you were laughing about now. I'm feeling rather out of the loop.

Comment

TP: Who's laughing? ABout what?
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

KM: While we where diving. Everyone under the water was a telepath except me. Makes communication a pain in the proverbial butt.

Comment

Astor: I kind of like the song. *takes off his clothes*

Alec: *does some pelvic thrusting*

Shadow & Leeta: *facepalm*
                                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Working...
                                X