Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Karl hands bottles and mentos to Gregus and Marek* Good Luck!

Shaun: I'm out of here ! gahhh *rubs his head* that hurt

Comment

Bajka: Poor Shaun.

Marek takes bottle and Mentos from Karl and goes somewhere with Rocky.

Marek: Thanks Karl!
      sigpic

Comment

*TA sees the whole thing and is now trying to keep a very straight face but failing miserably as she keeps snorting*

TA: Poor Shaun, did you get that goblet back? *Waits for his reply then dives behind the potted plants with her Wraith*
        sigpic
        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Mina & Ruby: *at Shaun*
          Betty: Aww poor Shaun Here have a cookie *gives Shaun freshly baked cookie*
          Mina: That other Wraith who made him hold the camera, who is he?
          Ruby: I think that's Karl. He seems like he's right up our alley!
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

*TA crawls out from behind the potted plants and sits down with her boys*

TA: Can I borrow Steamy Wraith love in a Dart when whoever has it has finished please? I'll let them borrow the latest SGA legacy series book if they want to read it.

The Eddies: Is that the one where
            Spoiler:
            Rodney's turned into a Wraith
            ?

TA: Yep, it is and I can't wait to see what Melissa and Jo have written for the third book either
            sigpic
            Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
              *TA crawls out from behind the potted plants and sits down with her boys*

TA: Can I borrow Steamy Wraith love in a Dart when whoever has it has finished please? I'll let them borrow the latest SGA legacy series book if they want to read it.

The Eddies: Is that the one where
              Spoiler:
              Rodney's turned into a Wraith
              ?

TA: Yep, it is and I can't wait to see what Melissa and Jo have written for the third book either
              Addict: *throws a battered copy of Steamy Wraith love in a dart toward TA* I warn you, this book screams Mary-Sue.

Tony: What she means, is that it's about me. The main character is called Tony. He looks like me, he acts like me... and the female heroine, ten points guessing her name

Addict: How many times have you read this book, Tony? You could write an academic paper on it. Quit whinging. *to TA* I hope you enjoy the read. It's one of my finer works of smut.

Tony: I'm not sure if fine is the best description...

Addict:
              sigpic

Comment

Azrael: *Runs through COH common area nekkid*

KM: *Chases after him* Oh dear gods! Please put some pants on!

Azrael: Ha! I got your attention back! Result!

KM: *Facepalm*

Comment

Steve: *covers TP's eyes*

TP: *peeks through STeve's fingers* Oh my, yes - that'll do it, Azrael!

Steve:
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Astor see's Azrael run nude and decides that today must be take it all off day. He pulls off his pants and has a seat in one of the many comfy chairs*

Alec:
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

KM: Now look what you've started. Poor Alec looks ill.

Azrael: You love it and you know it. *Winks at TP*

Comment

TP: LOL! *winks back at Azrael*

Steve: *tackle glomps TP, rolls off recliner and lands in a heap on the floor*

TP: Ouch!

Steve: Ooops! *sweeps TP up in his arms* Let me take you back to your rooms and kiss you all better!

TP: Night everyone!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                          Azrael: *Runs through COH common area nekkid*

KM: *Chases after him* Oh dear gods! Please put some pants on!

Azrael: Ha! I got your attention back! Result!

KM: *Facepalm*
                          Addict: Has Az been getting lessons how how to distract Worshippers from Tony? He used to do exactly the same thing when I was in love with Todd.

Tony: And now that's over, I can wear clothes again *reclines in his black silk dressing gown*

Addict: Sometimes I miss naked Tony

Tony: Reeeaaallllyyyy?? *starts to untie robe*

Addict: *facepalm*
                          sigpic

Comment

TP: *sticks head round room door* Aaahhh, that's what I like to see... lots of nekkid male Wraith running around the place!

Steve: Well, it;s not called the Chill-out Hive for nothing, Princess *drags TP back into room*

Seth: *strolls through the communal lounge to collect coffee, strawberries and chocolate for TP* Ooops, did I forget to put my pants back on?

TP: *facepalm* You're all as bad as each other!

Steve: I blame Eddie - the lowest common denomenator always prevails!

Eddie: Jealous much, bro?
                            sigpic

Comment

Addict: There is nothing low about the stunning beauty of a naked male Wraith *continues painting Tony who is posing magnificently in his male form*

Edgar: Can't you do this in private? I prefer to see as little of Tony as possible

Addict: You're next, Edgar

Edgar: I still have some dignity, little one, unlike this one.

Tony: I have plenty of dignity
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                                Addict: There is nothing low about the stunning beauty of a naked male Wraith *continues painting Tony who is posing magnificently in his male form*

Edgar: Can't you do this in private? I prefer to see as little of Tony as possible

Addict: You're next, Edgar

Edgar: I still have some dignity, little one, unlike this one.

Tony: I have plenty of dignity
                                TP: That's a novel name for it, babe! LOL

Steve: *facepalm*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X