Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM: Ah good so I'm not the only one who thinks that! Though, had Scar been truly like Todd, he wouldn't have failed.

Azrael: *Looks at Steve* Is that the slash talk or the crash from the "sugar rush" talking?

Comment

TP: Don't know, sweetie - what movie is it from?

Steve: *to Azrael* A bit of both, I think, bro...

TP: Come to think on it, babe, you have turned a slightly peculiar shade of green... well for you anyway... *lays hand on Steve's forehead* Oh dear, you are a bit hot...

Steve: Only a bit? You usually tell me I;m the hottest wraith alive

TP: I meant hot, not hawt! I think maybe I should get you to bed...

Steve: And nurse me?

TP: Yes, babe.

Steve: With that cute nurse outfi---- *is interrupted by TP hoisting him up out of recliner*

TP: *whispers* Don't tell everyone! *to KM and Azrael* Well, if you'll excuse us, we'll head off for the night... come on, babe, lean on me... night everyone.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

KM: The Lion King. A.k.a the greatest Disney movie of all time. *Looks at Steve* Hope you feel better tomorrow. *Will pretend she didn't hear the nurse outfit comment* Night. *waves*

Azrael: *Cough*laugh*cough* Goodnight.

Comment

TP: Sorry... not into Disney much

Steve: Oh, I'm sure I;ll feel better in a while... *leans against TP in a way that lets him look down feeding spot*

TP: Ok, babe, don't milk it too much!

Steve: I'm not a well wraith, you know... *whimper*

TP: Reeeeelly? And what was that about Wraith healing and never getting ill...?

Steve:

TP: LOL! Come on... let;s go play doctors and nurses...

Steve: *momentarily perks up before remmebering he;s meant to be ill* Night all *blows kisses to KM*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Addict: It is very easy to make Disney non-PG... I should know, I did my very own commentary for Beauty and the Beast once.

Tony: And your friend Obie called you vile.

Addict: Yes, well Obie prefers his girls with clothes on, and the rest of my friends like being locked away in their ignorant little PG world

Tony: Calm down little worshipper I'm dressed up as Gaston... and there is SCAR!

Addict: He is one sexy lion
            sigpic

Comment

*come back after a long romantic night in the lagoon*

Leeta: *sees Shadow but no Alec* Where is Alec?

Shadow: He passed out, so I dragged him back in his quarters and tied him to his bed as punishment for drinking my special bottle of rum.

Leeta: The one with the skulls?!

Shadow: Yes that's the one. How was your night?

Leeta: well...Astor and I were playing around in cattails of the lagoon when this small red crab came from nowhere and started singing to us. Astor growled, grabbing the crab, and threw him across the lagoon.

Astor: I was trying to do something and he was distracting me.
              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

KM: Wait, Sebastian's in there? *Runs off to find him* I wonder if Scar's around here somewhere.

Azrael: *Looks at KM and Addict* Seriously, there is something wrong with that...

Comment

Addict: *helps KM look for Scar*

Tony: Woah! I mean, I understand the whole attraction to predators thing... but...

Addict: Tony, I just want him to sing to me.

Spoiler:
                  Tony: Be prepared, Addict. Something is going to be as wet as a warthogs backside, but it sure as hell isn't going to be a hyena.

Addict: I think I should put that in spoilers
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                    Addict: *helps KM look for Scar*

Tony: Woah! I mean, I understand the whole attraction to predators thing... but...

Addict: Tony, I just want him to sing to me.

Spoiler:
                    Tony: Be prepared, Addict. Something is going to be as wet as a warthogs backside, but it sure as hell isn't going to be a hyena.

Addict: I think I should put that in spoilers
                    KM: ROFLMAO! Tony!

Azrael:

Comment

Addict: It appears I'm not the only one capable of corrupting Disney movies

Tony: Why do you think we've been together ten months? We are as smutty as each other

Addict: You're a bad influence on me *to KM and Azrael* Sorry - you probably didn't need to hear that

Tony: They loved it *strips off his Gaston outfit and starts doing a easter stunner day*

Addict: *facepalm*
                      sigpic

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *exit the palace doors to go back to the lagoon area*

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                        KM: Wait, Sebastian's in there? *Runs off to find him* I wonder if Scar's around here somewhere.
                        Orb: Good thing we spent the night in one of the rooms in the palace.

Bullseye: *frowns a little* I did not program any singing crabs. Someone must have uploaded that after I entered the initial programming.

Orb: *at Tony's comment*

Bullseye: *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post

Orb: *at Tony's comment*

Bullseye: *cough*
                          Addict: A good response
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Bullseye: *frowns a little* I did not program any singing crabs. Someone must have uploaded that after I entered the initial programming.
                            Astor: I don't think I have to worry about him pestering me again. I threw him pretty far.

Leeta: Astor!
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Addict: It appears I'm not the only one capable of corrupting Disney movies

Tony: Why do you think we've been together ten months? We are as smutty as each other

Addict: You're a bad influence on me *to KM and Azrael* Sorry - you probably didn't need to hear that

Tony: They loved it *strips off his Gaston outfit and starts doing a easter stunner day*

KM: Like we mind! *Watches Tony do his stunner dance*

Azrael: *Covers KM's eyes*

KM: Must we go through this every time?

Comment

Bullseye: *facepalm*

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                                Astor: I don't think I have to worry about him pestering me again. I threw him pretty far.

Leeta: Astor!
                                Orb: I would have done the same!

Bullseye: Such a great worshipper.

Comment

Working...
                                X