Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome vids Leeta and WS... and TP, you're right, the Steve shackle bit got me in trouble with Tony. It's not my fault the sight of Steve in shackles makes my jaw drop

Tony: Speaking of shackles, your collection is getting a little rusty darling

Addict: Since when have you called me darling?

Tony: Since when have you told 11 year old boys that "Toddy will come and take you back to the visitors centre?"

Addict: *coughs manically*

Tony: *drags Addict behind a nearby potted plants*

Addict: Tooooonyyyyy!

Tony: *mocks Addict* Tooooonnnnyyyy!-
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      I'm more than happy with the ones I have *snuggles Steve, Seth and Greg and blows kisses to Todd, Eddie and Aurel at SW's place*
      Me too, and I get curious emails from folks on dA about Bullseye because most worshippers fancy Todd or Steve. A COH full of AU Todds just wouldn't be the same.

*dotes attention upon Bullseye*

Bullseye:

Spoiler:
      OOC: I don't know if you know this, but at least one book author stated in a blog that she lurks in WDC and is trying to be fair to the Wraith. The shared presence makes it kind of like not wanting to cut down the writings or art of other WDC members. This might be why you are sensing something different in WDC.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
        Me too, and I get curious emails from folks on dA about Bullseye because most worshippers fancy Todd or Steve. A COH full of AU Todds just wouldn't be the same.

Bullseye:
        A COH full of AU Todds would hurt my head. And I fear there'd be a perminant game of Xanatos roulette going on

*Snuggles Azrael*

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post

Bullseye:

Spoiler:
          OOC: I don't know if you know this, but at least one book author stated in a blog that she lurks in WDC and is trying to be fair to the Wraith. The shared presence makes it kind of like not wanting to cut down the writings or art of other WDC members. This might be why you are sensing something different in WDC.
          A COH full of Steves would be a bit too much for me. I wouldn't be able to function as a human being! It's difficult enough concentrating with Tony about

*snuggles Tony*
          sigpic

Comment

There have been a few AU Todds... PA has/had Gabriel (Vegas Todd) and IV had/has PennyTodd.
            But I confess that's about as much as I could cope with without getting confused! LOL

Not sure what you mean about the WDC, Orb - I've PMd you as my opinion of the Legacy series may offend!

Edit:
            Spoiler:
            If you mean that no one is criticising the Legacy series because the author lurks in the thread, I;m afarid that offends my sense of freedom of speech - all writers ought ot be open to all constructive criticism; it;s what makes you grow as a writer.

As for what I;m sensing in the WDC... all I'm sensing is an almost sycophanctic view of these books which makes me wonder if I;ve read the same book as the rest of you.
            Last edited by Todd's Pet; 21 April 2011, 09:30 AM.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I've PMd you as my opinion of the Legacy series may offend!
              I'll PM a response back. It's taking a while because one of my cats is on my lap.
              Spoiler:

I'm big on freedom of speech too, but am careful about constructive criticism because I've seen badly done comments for artwork in dA. Also, I really did enjoy the first 2 books.
              Last edited by WraithTech; 21 April 2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Steve: *lays head in TP's lap and purrs contentedly*

TP: I see what you mean about it being difficult to type with a gorgeous purring creature in your lap! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, WS!
                  I wanted to see your video, but you had removed it before I got a chance
                  Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                  If Sally is his mother then does that make HR his father? Just asking!
                  I'm not going to either confirm or deny this theory
                  And funny Sims video!
                  Don't worry, WS - I'm getting used to being the only one who thinks the queens are grumpy and ugly!

Given that, as well as the fact that I don't like the Legacy books, and it seems that I;ve now become a minority within a minority group...
                  *Queens eye TP*

Hey don't forget about me! I'm like the minority of the minority of a minority Are there any else male worshipers?
                  And I haven't read any books, so I can't say either way.
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                    *Queens eye TP*

Hey don't forget about me! I'm like the minority of the minority of a minority Are there any else male worshipers?
                    And I haven't read any books, so I can't say either way.
                    Steve: *immediate springs up into crouched protective stance in front of TP*

TP: Settle down, babe! *calms Steve* HR is right - he's a minority minority just like me! LOL

Greg: Besides which, TP is our queen - and she sure is grumpy some days! LOL

Steve:

TP: It;s true, babe, and you know it!

Steve: Hmmm... *goes back to purring with head in TP's lap*
                    sigpic

Comment

KM: Oh please someone tell me HR it not Steve's father! That's just... creepy.

Azrael: I dont think that boy's been alive long enough. Though you never know with the Gift...

KM: Not helping, love.

Spoiler:
                      *Does happy dance* 4 days off

Comment

Steve: that puny human is NOT my father! I am pure, uncontaminated Wraith!

TP: Well, I don;t think you're very pure since you met me, babe

Greg: And not uncontaminated either after all those ginger cookies!

Spoiler:
                        I had this week off from annual leave, but I don't get public holidays, so it;s back to work on Monday for me
                        sigpic

Comment

KM: ROFL! Poor Steve.

Azrael: Mmm... ginger cookies.

KM:

Spoiler:
                          Well that's a shame. Hope you've had a nice week of

Comment

Greg: *bounds across room with a huge platter of chocolate ginger cookies* Wholemeal, of course - Steve has to think it;s good for him!

Spoiler:
                            I did - I made lots of new stuff and got all my materials sorted out in the new space I made for myself in son;s room! If only I could win the lottery and not have to work!
                            sigpic

Comment

*HR just looks as Steve jumps up in front of TP and then lays down again, purring in her lap*
                              HR: *to Greg* Aren't we all
                              *to KM* What's so creepy about that? I mean, just look at Sally; her body, the hair, that *** and of course her beautiful face *is now checking Sally out*

Spoiler:
                              I also have 4 days weekend!
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry I deleted the video It was blocked in Germany , someone was not able to view it so i tried to re-upload but that did not work, also another viewer said the video was too shakey. So i may upload it without all the effects. I like to hear opinions on my videos so i suck less at making them

I am just now getting use to playing around with photoshop. Here is my first try with a wraith worshipper picture of me behind Karl.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X