Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a lot to catch up on reading in these forums. I may not post much..still feeling ill but i missed posting here.

I wanted to ask if there is a forum where we can post videos? I just got finished with a naughty wraith video

Spoiler:

I hope everyone likes it.

*Shaun drags me back to my bed to get more proper rest : /*

Comment

Welcome back, WS!

Other then the CO hive you can also post videos on our WWANON forum if you like. We have a section especially for wraithy vids: http://wwanon.freeforums.org/the-vid...e13c9cf99338fa

Spoiler:
      Awesome videos, Leeta and WS! The Sim vid nearly threw me off my chair because I was laughing so hard and the naughty vid was ... *fans self* *THUNK*

Comment

*glomps WS* Good to see you here again, even if only briefly - hope you feel better real soon *hugs*

Nice vid... Steve in shackles Now that's gonna get Addict into trouble with Tony! LOL

Steve: *passes a tonic to Shaun to help WS feel better* Give her a hug from me, bro
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
          I have a lot to catch up on reading in these forums. I may not post much..still feeling ill but i missed posting here.

I wanted to ask if there is a forum where we can post videos? I just got finished with a naughty wraith video
          Great video, WS, glad to see you back and posting.

*sends well wishes*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            Greg: Maybe she's his mother!!! LOL

If Sally is his mother then does that make HR his father? Just asking!

Spoiler:
            Nice video! Glad to see you back. *big hugs*

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            Other then the CO hive you can also post videos on our WWANON forum if you like. We have a section especially for wraithy vids: http://wwanon.freeforums.org/the-vid...e13c9cf99338fa

Spoiler:
            Awesome videos, Leeta and WS! The Sim vid nearly threw me off my chair because I was laughing so hard and the naughty vid was ... *fans self* *THUNK*
            Thank you. I forgot about posting videos on the other forum. Maybe I will upload my other wraithy sim clips on there.
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Great videos Leeta and WS.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                If Sally is his mother then does that make HR his father? Just asking!
                Steve: *faints*

TP: Perish the thought and wash your mouth out with soap, Leeta!
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs DS and TP* Thank you for the link! i bookmarked it. Now to go back and read through the last few posts i have missed

Comment

Steve: *stands with hands on hips and expression* That was not what she meant, puny human!

TP: Hey, HR - we may be wraith worshippers, but I don't think many (or any) of us swing that way - we be worshippers of male wraith!!! On the other hand... those wraithy gals might be able to give us a tip or two on how to handle ('scuse pun) our boys... you know... just between us girls
                    Not to sound weird but i did have a thing for Taina It must be the dominatrix look. *Looks at Karl* *Karl looks back*

*Shaun looks confused* "Am i missing something?
                    Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                    *Leeta comes in and slumps down on a chair*

Leeta: What a night we had last night. We decided to stay at a hotel on one of the near by planets and Alec suddenly decided he was a chef.

Shadow: I gave him a good slap afterwards.

Spoiler:
                    Hahaha! I loved the sims! Which sims is this? I played the sucky one ...that did not have wraith skins.

Comment

Don't worry, WS - I'm getting used to being the only one who thinks the queens are grumpy and ugly!

Given that, as well as the fact that I don't like the Legacy books, and it seems that I;ve now become a minority within a minority group...
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, WS - I'm getting used to being the only one who thinks the queens are grumpy and ugly!

Given that, as well as the fact that I don't like the Legacy books, and it seems that I;ve now become a minority within a minority group...
                        Well, we are all individuals, just like the Wraith, and there are 85 different Wraith in the WDC slideshow. There is plenty of variety and a Wraith for every worshipper.

Comment

Tommy: But there's not a worshipper for every Wraith. We have to share.

Rhys: We need more worshippers.

DS: *frowns* Does that mean you would let yourselves be worshipped by someone else than me? Do you really think someone else could do the job as good as me, knowing your every whim? Do you think someone else would be able to live with you?

Tommy: Um... actually no. I was just hinting it would be nice if Rhys had a worshipper of his own and wouldn't have to bother me– us. US!

Rhys: Yeah?

DS: Boys! *glomps Rhys* Mine! *drags Rhys with her so she can also glomp Tommy* Mine! If you stop complaining now I'll give you both a nice massage in the spa.

Tommy and Rhys: Deal. *telepathically highfive each other*

Comment

Alec: *to Rhys* We definitely need more worshippers. Shadow says I'm only allowed to see Leeta because he allows it, but then I wonder why is HE *points to Astor* here.

Astor:

Not to sound weird but i did have a thing for Taina It must be the dominatrix look. *Looks at Karl* *Karl looks back*
                            I feel kind of the same about Betty. I'm not really interested in that way but I think she is gorgeous. I would of proudly served on her hive especially with the consorts she had running around.

Astor:

Hahaha! I loved the sims! Which sims is this? I played the sucky one ...that did not have wraith skins.

It's the Sims 2 Nightlife. I did have Pets but I can't find the disk otherwise I'd put my RP cat on the videos. The wraith skins are all customs including the viper pits and dreads. I recoloured the beards to white and used an elf outfit for Shadow. Alec is wearing one of the basic outfits in the game and Astor is wearing an outfit hidden in the game.
                            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                              Well, we are all individuals, just like the Wraith, and there are 85 different Wraith in the WDC slideshow. There is plenty of variety and a Wraith for every worshipper.
                              I'm more than happy with the ones I have *snuggles Steve, Seth and Greg and blows kisses to Todd, Eddie and Aurel at SW's place*

I was merely commenting on being virtually the only one on GW who dislikes both queens and the Legacy books!

I don't mind being in such a minority but I do mind others acting like I'm weird/wrong because of it - though I have to say none of the COH inhabitants ever have *hugs*

I have to qualify that with "virtually" because although I know SW also dislikes the queens, she hasn't read Homecoming yet, and I suspect she'll like it because she likes the other SGA books, even the human-centric ones
                              sigpic

Comment

TP, Steve and Seth indulge in a mutual grooming session while Greg goes off to look for fairy lights and incense sticks to decorate the communal lounge
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X