Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony: *to Rhys* Prove it *throws him a pen*

Addict: Must you try to drag every other Wraith to your level?

Tony: *blows kisses at Addict before continuing his handiwork*
    sigpic

Comment

Rhys: *catches the pen in mid-air and flashes Tony a toothy grin* You guys have taken up all the space for drawing though. Hm... *squints at Shaun's face to find a spot uncovered by unmentionable things* There! *adds another unmentionable drawing to the already existing ones and steps back with a smug grin*

DS: *rounds the corner to see why Rhys is taking so long and to ask if she can help him* *spots Rhys holding the pen* *facepalm*

Comment

KM: You're all mean And I will not laugh *Giggle*

Azrael: I think we're quite out of space now... perhaps we should leave before he wakes up?

KM: Probably a good idea, yes.

Comment

Hey guys, here's a picture of me and my Queens Hive
          Spoiler:

*sees people doodling on Shaun*
          You missed a spot *points*
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
            Spoiler:
            [IMG]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5397/webrakefornobody.jpg[]

Yay for Spaceballs!

Rhys: We missed a spot? Where? *looks closely at Shaun's face*

DS: *telepathically* Haze!

Rhys: *telepathically* Oh dang. You're serious when you bother to use my name.

DS: *aloud* Why don't you hand me over that pen and I will store it somewhere safe. By the way, if you're feeling this creative today why don't we get the chocolate sauce and design some chocolate tattoos for you?

Rhys: Sounds like a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              Yay for Spaceballs!

Rhys: We missed a spot? Where? *looks closely at Shaun's face*
              Spoiler:
              Ridiculous-speed!

HR: Uh it's not anywhere on his face, Rhys. He is only wearing red speedos...

*The Queens overhear the chocolate sauce talk and decide they wanna try it out on HR*
              HR: Sounds good to me. I'm still a bit sick *cough, cough* so let's go and give me some well needed attention, ladies
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Great bumper sticker!

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                  Great bumper sticker!
                  Thanks!
                  My videos
                  My art
                  sigpic

Comment

TP, STeve and Todd wander in and take up residence in a big, comfy recliner...

Steve: *spots the drawing on Shaun's face* ROTFLMAO!!!! You should've drawn a real trout face on him!!! *points and laughs*

TP: *nudges Steve* Babe, I wouldn;t laugh too much if I were you... just in case Eddie ever gets hold of that marker...

Steve: *shuts up and brushes TP's hair*

TP: OMG! That's not... tell me it isn;t... that's not a permanent marker you're all using???

Steve: ROTFLMAO!!!

Todd: *spots the queens* ggrrrrooooowwwwllllll

TP: *searches for suitable distraction* How about a spot of S&P, my beloved Commander...?

Todd: *turns and grins at TP, flexing feeding hand* I thought you;d never ask, my Pet
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Azrael: Nooooooo... of course it's not permanent... Maybe.

KM: Oh this is going to be interesting when he wakes up.

Azrael: Anyway... *Whispers to KM*What's got the Commander so growly.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                        Azrael: Anyway... *Whispers to KM*What's got the Commander so growly.
                        *whispers* It's all those queens... you know what Todd does to queens... the Primary, even...
                        sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *senses mischievous commotion in one section of the hive and goes to investigate*

Orb: *walks around the sleep-standing Shawn and telepaths to Bullseye* Look what Karl has done now.

Bullseye: *telepathically* This looks too painless to be Karl's idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            *whispers* It's all those queens... you know what Todd does to queens... the Primary, even...
                            *HR overhears the whispering as he has super hearing, sometimes. It is one of his many super powers*
                            I'd be more worried for Todd though!
                            My videos
                            My art
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd be more worried for Todd though!
                              TP: Oh, I wouldn't worry about him if I were you... he's been queenless for millenia - and now he has me! *puts fists up and snarls*

Greg: None of them will get past her!

Steve: I taught her well... she's almost as good at martial arts as me
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                TP: Oh, I wouldn't worry about him if I were you... he's been queenless for millenia - and now he has me! *puts fists up and snarls*
                                Poor sod, I can't imagine going without my Queens I was actually referring to that since it's the Queenies mating period, they tend to go a bit overboard, and aggressively. I know from experience Not that I mind that though, the chocolate sauce thing earlier got overboard, but I still loved it *thinks about chocolate sauce covered Queens*
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X