Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
    KM: Thank you, Bob

Azrael: *looks at Leeta* Well, you defiantly do, at any rate

(OMG! Love the smiley!)

Azrael! What's that suppose to mean ? Just because I am a VERY happy person when it comes to sweets doesn't necessarily mean I am addicted to sugar. O_O

*turns her back to everyone holding a cookie in her hand.* My precious cookie filled with sugar
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Azrael:

KM: Rofl!

Comment

geeky: There's is nothing wrong with liking sugar as long as one's teeth don't completely fall out...

Bob *telepathically overhears "my precious cookie".
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

You are totally right.

*turns head around while no one seems to be looking to check to see if any of her teeth are loose*

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
            You are totally right.

*turns head around while no one seems to be looking to check to see if any of her teeth are loose*
            lol

*None of my teeth are loose yet*
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

*Leeta's kitten quietly comes in and eats the cookie crumbs off the floor. It then drinks someone's leftover hot chocolate.*

You know kitty I haven't named you yet so I think I'm going to call you Rush.

Comment

Bullseye: *looks down and pets Rush, using his nails to scratch behind the kitten's ears* Well, that's not Orb's hot chocolate cup; she would not have left any!

Orb: I eat very healthy meals every day; a few cookies won't hurt anything.

Comment

*Addict and her boys wander in, Addict eyes Rush and goes all goey*

Tony: Oh no, she's going to say it...

Edgar and Stefan: *facepalm*

Addict: HE'S SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Tony: *groans* You are an embarrassment

Addict: Grrrrrrr... reading through the last few posts about giving up sugar, I have a few similar New Years Resolutions up my sleeve. Hard core calorie counting, lose my addiction to coke (the drink, lol), become a vegetarian, get fit, successfully crack onto Todd [WHAT!? That's not in there ], bleh bleh bleh... let's see how many of them last to the end of the week!
                  sigpic

Comment

*DS, comes in with Tommy and Rhys*

DS: *throws confetti* Happy new year, Chill-out hive!

Comment

KM: Where's the fun in cutting down on sugar? Not while there's all these awesome treats around.

Azrael: Do all of you worshippers have a sugar addiction?
                      I have a salt addiction

*Karl pours salt shaker in ws's mouth*

weeeeeeeeeee !!

Shaun to WS: Are you feeling well dear? *checks his wine bottles*

Comment

KM: Salt addiction! Bleh! Lol, got enough resolutions there, Addict?

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                          Addict: Grrrrrrr... reading through the last few posts about giving up sugar, I have a few similar New Years Resolutions up my sleeve.
                          Orb: I have a resolution now too: to give myself more foot massages (and get Bullseye to give me some every now and then too)!

Bullseye:

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Orb: Happy New Year!

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
                          I have a salt addiction
                          Orb: I actually love salty food even more than desserts. I could get lost in a bag of chili lemon peanuts or pesto crispbread.

Bullseye: Don't forget: you are eating for two.

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                            Hard core calorie counting, lose my addiction to coke (the drink, lol),

become a vegetarian
                            I actually thought about this the past year but I don't know if I'd be able to give up chicken or fish.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Happy New Year!

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                            Orb: I actually love salty food even more than desserts. I could get lost in a bag of chili lemon peanuts or pesto crispbread.
                            My downfall I think is that most of the time I rather have something sweet than something salty. Why does sugar have to be tooth rotting and fattening.

Comment

KM: Salt addiction! Bleh! Lol, got enough resolutions there, Addict?
                              Lol! I do have quite a few. I have been successfully vegetarian the past three days, I have also been cutting down my calories. I have also blatantly been cracking onto Todd (certainly helps that I've seen him every day of this New Year). To say I'm utterly smitten is an understatement.

Tony:

Addict: He could never compare to you! *snogs Tony*
                              sigpic

Comment

Aww, poor Tony. Guess he'll just have to learn to share. My new years resolution is to go back to what I was doing last summer, since all healthy eating habits go out the window at Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X