Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, I just searched the COH for entries by TA and can't find one with her RPing Rocky Was he just RPd in here?
    Also, that last post the search showed me had her mentioning an Eddie clone - do we know what happened to the Eddie clones?

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
      By the way, I just searched the COH for entries by TA and can't find one with her RPing Rocky Was he just RPd in here?
      Also, that last post the search showed me had her mentioning an Eddie clone - do we know what happened to the Eddie clones?
      Rocky, Astor, and the 3 Eddie clones were briefly mentioned in the COH on January 11th.

The searches for the Eddies might show up under misspelling of "Eddie's." I moved them to the inactive character list because they are TA's OCs.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
        Rocky, Astor, and the 3 Eddie clones were briefly mentioned in the COH on January 11th.

The searches for the Eddies might show up under misspelling of "Eddie's." I moved them to the inactive character list because they are TA's OCs.
        Those poor boys
        Oh well, better get prepared

Comment

Thanks for the links

Taina: (SGA Wraith Queen - Submersion)(Can be Borrowed and Worshipped at any time without permission.) Taina is 10.000 years old,leader of a great alliance that attacked Atlantis during the war.Her ship was damaged during the battle and crashed into the ocean. She very tall, long black hair and yellow eyes. She likes to wear leather clothes, cowboy boots, silver rings, snake-shaped bracelets and gothic accessories. Her hobbies are deep see diving, archery and due to her human worshippers, black/doom/gothic metal music. She is unfriendly, cold and arrogant with almost everyone due to her past experiences but likes children and cats. Taina is a skilled warrior (her favorite weapons are bows, crossbows and stunning staffs) and magician (creates powerful visual illusions and it is capable of possessing and control human bodies). She lives on her Hive ( managed to repair it) somewhere in the Pegasus Galaxy but likes to travel alone using a mid-class cruiser.

Tania never told me that!
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
            Taina: (SGA Wraith Queen - Submersion)
            That is how the someone else RPed her. Feel free to give me an updated bio for her and I will post it.

Comment

Thanks for the links

Taina: (SGA Wraith Queen - Submersion)(Can be Borrowed and Worshipped at any time without permission.) Taina is 10.000 years old,leader of a great alliance that attacked Atlantis during the war.Her ship was damaged during the battle and crashed into the ocean. She very tall, long black hair and yellow eyes. She likes to wear leather clothes, cowboy boots, silver rings, snake-shaped bracelets and gothic accessories. Her hobbies are deep see diving, archery and due to her human worshippers, black/doom/gothic metal music. She is unfriendly, cold and arrogant with almost everyone due to her past experiences but likes children and cats. Taina is a skilled warrior (her favorite weapons are bows, crossbows and stunning staffs) and magician (creates powerful visual illusions and it is capable of possessing and control human bodies). She lives on her Hive ( managed to repair it) somewhere in the Pegasus Galaxy but likes to travel alone using a mid-class cruiser.

Wow, that's one formidable Queen you've got to please, Sir

Comment

Orb, when you changed the guides for Astor and Rocky did you notice which was the musical one and which was the artistic one? TP doesn't remember and I'm curious as to which talent my new boy has Kinda hoping he's artistic, but I play viola so maybe musician wouldn't be so bad
                TP also said that since Rocky and Astor are Eddie's pod brothers that Rocky was a slightly less extrovert/ quieter version of Eddie, and Astor (at that time at least) was very quiet. However, they were part of the Three Degrees of Sleaze, so I think Leeta and I will have some very hungry boys on our hands (... or maybe that should be 'their hands' )

Comment

Taina belonged to Kay if I remember this correctly. She never did much with her though. Kay herself hasn't been online for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                    Rocky is gorgeous. He is Eddie`s brother. Astor is too gloomy. I prefer joyful boys.
                    I hope Astor will be happy with Leeta and will be joyful too.
                    Astor may be a little serious but don't let that fool you.

I'm good with Leeta/Astor and PA/Rocky.
                    woohoo! *does a dance*

poor Rocky! Does that mean it's been that long since Astor was RPd in the COH too?
                    Craig: Those boys are going to want some serious snuggling!
                    Aurora: Guess me and Craig should take off and go prowling for takeaway tonight
                    I already started!

Orb, when you changed the guides for Astor and Rocky did you notice which was the musical one and which was the artistic one? TP doesn't remember and I'm curious as to which talent my new boy has Kinda hoping he's artistic, but I play viola so maybe musician wouldn't be so bad
                    TP also said that since Rocky and Astor are Eddie's pod brothers that Rocky was a slightly less extrovert/ quieter version of Eddie, and Astor (at that time at least) was very quiet. However, they were part of the Three Degrees of Sleaze, so I think Leeta and I will have some very hungry boys on our hands (... or maybe that should be 'their hands' )
                    I think Astor was the artistic one. Rocky and Astor will surely be hungry. They are both probably eager to visit the COH again. I think I may write a little bio for Astor.
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Here are the prior entries. Please don't feel constrained by them, as your boys may have developed new talents or personality traits. The entry for Three Degrees of Sleaze was moved to the inactive character list because it is a long broken-up band.

Spoiler:

Astor: (SGA Wraith -The Hive)(Draygon. Can be hugged at all times. For further Worshipping ask Draygon. For Borrowing for role playing or mini fics ask Draygon. Todd's Pet and Starry Waters have permanent permission to worship him and borrow him for role playing or fics.) He lives on the Chill Out hive One of Eddie’s pod brothers, and a member of The Three Degrees of Sleaze. He’s just as gorgeously sleazy as Eddie, but Astor is the quietest of the three, although like his brothers he has a fabulous sense of rhythm and has some amazing dance moves! In those pics of him with Teyla he was simply asking her to dance and couldn’t understand why she didn‘t want to boogie! He’s artistic as well as musical and is a gifted artist; he is currently encouraging Todd’s Pet with her artwork. After his recent stay with Draygon and Michael, both he and his brother Rocky enjoyed it that they wanted to stay (not least because it got them out of their brother Eddie’s shadow). He’s looking forward to going with her to university, not least because of all the artistic facilities available to play around with.

Rocky: (SGA Wraith -Lost Boys)(Draygon. Can be hugged at all times. For further Worshipping ask Draygon. For Borrowing for role playing or mini fics ask Draygon. Todd's Pet and Starry Waters have permanent permission to worship him and borrow him for role playing or fics.) He lives on the Chill Out hive One of Eddie’s pod brothers, and a member of The Three Degrees of Sleaze. He’s just as gorgeously sleazy as Eddie, but Rocky is a tad less boisterous than Eddie. Like his brothers, Rocky has a fabulous sense of rhythm and has some amazing dance moves! He’s really very musical and plays several instruments. He shares TP’s love of the Earth band Jamiroquai. After his recent stay with Draygon and Michael, both he and his brother Astor enjoyed it that they wanted to stay (not least because it got them out of their brother Eddie’s shadow). He’s looking forward to going with her to university, not least because of all the state-of-the-art recording facilities there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                        I already started!

I think Astor was the artistic one. Rocky and Astor will surely be hungry. They are both probably eager to visit the COH again. I think I may write a little bio for Astor.
                        Yep, you were right, DS showed me this pic, thankfully TP remembered about it: http://www.draco-stellaris.de/gateworld/dray.jpg We can see Astor painting with Dray (although he seems to have shaved his beard off at that time ), and Rocky rockin' out on his guitar while Michael sits with earmuffs on

Comment

Here are the prior entries. Please don't feel constrained by them, as your boys may have developed new talents or personality traits. The entry for Three Degrees of Sleaze was moved to the inactive character list because it is a long broken-up band.

Spoiler:

Astor: (SGA Wraith -The Hive)(Draygon. Can be hugged at all times. For further Worshipping ask Draygon. For Borrowing for role playing or mini fics ask Draygon. Todd's Pet and Starry Waters have permanent permission to worship him and borrow him for role playing or fics.) He lives on the Chill Out hive One of Eddie’s pod brothers, and a member of The Three Degrees of Sleaze. He’s just as gorgeously sleazy as Eddie, but Astor is the quietest of the three, although like his brothers he has a fabulous sense of rhythm and has some amazing dance moves! In those pics of him with Teyla he was simply asking her to dance and couldn’t understand why she didn‘t want to boogie! He’s artistic as well as musical and is a gifted artist; he is currently encouraging Todd’s Pet with her artwork. After his recent stay with Draygon and Michael, both he and his brother Rocky enjoyed it that they wanted to stay (not least because it got them out of their brother Eddie’s shadow). He’s looking forward to going with her to university, not least because of all the artistic facilities available to play around with.

Rocky: (SGA Wraith -Lost Boys)(Draygon. Can be hugged at all times. For further Worshipping ask Draygon. For Borrowing for role playing or mini fics ask Draygon. Todd's Pet and Starry Waters have permanent permission to worship him and borrow him for role playing or fics.) He lives on the Chill Out hive One of Eddie’s pod brothers, and a member of The Three Degrees of Sleaze. He’s just as gorgeously sleazy as Eddie, but Rocky is a tad less boisterous than Eddie. Like his brothers, Rocky has a fabulous sense of rhythm and has some amazing dance moves! He’s really very musical and plays several instruments. He shares TP’s love of the Earth band Jamiroquai. After his recent stay with Draygon and Michael, both he and his brother Astor enjoyed it that they wanted to stay (not least because it got them out of their brother Eddie’s shadow). He’s looking forward to going with her to university, not least because of all the state-of-the-art recording facilities there.

Thanks for sharing that
                          I think I'll need to get to know him a bit before i can write a bio for him. I originally thought Craig was going to be a very quiet Wraith - BIG mistake
                          Craig: I calmed down a bit eventually though
                          Aurora: yes, you did hear him, this is him being 'calmer'

Comment

Yep, you were right, DS showed me this pic, thankfully TP remembered about it: http://www.draco-stellaris.de/gateworld/dray.jpg We can see Astor painting with Dray (although he seems to have shaved his beard off at that time ), and Rocky rockin' out on his guitar while Michael sits with earmuffs on
                            About the beard and the missing tattoos: I messed Astor and Rocky up a bit because I was in a hurry to finish it and hadn't thought of printing out ref pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              About the beard and the missing tattoos: I messed Astor and Rocky up a bit because I was in a hurry to finish it and hadn't thought of printing out ref pictures.
                              That's okay, it's still a great pic Maybe Astor was experimenting with his artistic side to see if going without a beard would suit him

Comment

Doh! Poor Rocky and Astor - I couldn't even remember which was which - Rocky rocks! Should've remembered that! LOL

But, like Leeta so rightly says - they may be a little quieter and more serious than Eddie, but don't let that fool ya for too long! They weren't the Three Degrees of Sleaze for nothing!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X