Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good idea.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
      If we do move on how about some type of exploration plot? Maybe visit a new jungle planet or whatever kind of planet we want. (with some possible hilarious results)
      That sounds like a great idea. Everyone would be free to come up with new discoveries and we can encounter new species and peoples.

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      I know I don't join in the game, but how about an ice planet? There's plenty of scope for cosy get togethers on rugs in front of fires. And saunas...
      Another great idea. You'd be very welcome to join though. I'm sure we can find a nice Wraithie for you to keep you warm too.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        *is jealous because New Seasons is more active*
        *goes to analyze* It is mostly the Off-Topic and Game threads that are active. We could have game threads on the WWA Freeforums like a 'Wraith ABC Game' to keep that board more active. The downside to this would be that people who are email subscribed would receive many messages.
        Last edited by WraithTech; 10 March 2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
          *goes to analyze* It is mostly the Off-Topic and Game threads that are active. We could have game threads on the WWA Freeforums like a 'Wraith ABC Game' to keep that board more active. The downside to this would be that people who are email subscribed would receive many messages.

By the way, the Wraith threads are ready to RP again in NS.
          Woot!
          sigpic

Comment

Woot!
            Sorry, I spoke too soon; the posts still need to be edited.

Comment

Sorry, I spoke too soon; the posts still need to be edited.
              Yeah, I just went there to take a look, and there's a fair bit of work needs to be done. That's quite a job, orb. Kudos to you.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I just went there to take a look, and there's a fair bit of work needs to be done. That's quite a job, orb. Kudos to you.
                You can delete whatever you need to on the forum; I have everything on my PC.

Comment

Awesome work! I also have a copy of the RP if you need help. I always save the page when a new posts come up. I can't wait to start again.

edit: GW forum is running slow for me
                  The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

That's a good idea. It would keep the forum busy and we wouldn't need to make spam posts. I'm only subscribed to the 'Hello' topic.

Thank you for setting up the RP posts on New Seasons, Orb! *massive hugs*

I saw in the OOC that there is still editing to do though.

Comment

The WWANON forum now has a game section:

http://wwanon.freeforums.org/fred-an...-room-f21.html

Feel free to add more games.

Comment

Neo and Fred's Games Room!

It is great, DS, thanks!

Comment

*goes to play*

Comment

I know I don't join in the game, but how about an ice planet? There's plenty of scope for cosy get togethers on rugs in front of fires. And saunas...
                            Another great idea. You'd be very welcome to join though. I'm sure we can find a nice Wraithie for you to keep you warm too.
                            Crocket: Would you like to keep me warm, Isolde? We could chat about old times while we're snuggled up on a rug in front of a fire.
                            sigpic

Comment

Neo

Fred:

I tried to post in one of the game threads and it looks like the forum has died.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                                Crocket: Would you like to keep me warm, Isolde? We could chat about old times while we're snuggled up on a rug in front of a fire.
                                *snuggles Crockett* I'm sorry for being such a bad Worshipper, and yes, let's do that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X