Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP: NO he's not, he's just plain cranky! *winding up again now Steve has gone to SW's*

Todd: *striding through star gate* Settle down, my Pet, or I won't believe what Steve told me about you behaving.

TP: *sticks tongue out*

Todd: TP come and sit here beside me *arranges features into firm but non-cranky expression* Do what you;re told, TP!

TP: *scampers over to Todd and snuggles up to him happily*

Todd: Hmmm... it works...
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Yes, he was cute!! He was only cranky because he was dying, his crew had been destroyed, and his ship was plunging into a planet. And the only person he was cranky with was Rodney and Sheppard and they deserved it!!
      sigpic
      Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Last part...
        I love it, TP! I laughed so hard that I cried and stamped my feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
          Yes, he was cute!! He was only cranky because he was dying, his crew had been destroyed, and his ship was plunging into a planet. And the only person he was cranky with was Rodney and Sheppard and they deserved it!!
          Ah, but Shep and Co DESERVE to have Todd cranky with them, that;'s for sure!

Todd: Indeed!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
            I love it, TP! I laughed so hard that I cried and stamped my feet.
            Thank you so much *big hugs* I;m really happy you liked the way I wrote Bullseye in it too
            sigpic

Comment

See. He was cute and anyone would be cranky under those conditions!!
              sigpic

Comment

All right, I admit it... Todd is ALWAYS gorgeous, no matter what mood he's in

Todd: *snuggles TP*
                sigpic

Comment

:d:d:d:d:d
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much *big hugs* I;m really happy you liked the way I wrote Bullseye in it too
                    I sure did! If it was TA's idea, I also laugh/cried when she kicked the Eddies in the shins.

It also makes me feel like an official WWA member to have my characters included. *hugs*

Comment

I really liked the “Pet Care Lessons For Wraith”

One of my favorite quote:

“Train us?” SW and Geeky exclaimed, narrowing their eyes at Bullseye in an impressively predatory manner.
                      Thanks for including me (and Kenny) in this funny story. Nice ending. *hugs*
                      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                        I really liked the “Pet Care Lessons For Wraith”

One of my favorite quote:

Thanks for including me (and Kenny) in this funny story. Nice ending. *hugs*
                        You're very welcome and I'm glad you liked it. I always try to include the WWA members who are active at the time I write the more tongue-in-cheek TP's Hive eps!!!
                        *hugs back and gives Kenny a kiss on the cheek for the lovely strong coffee to start my work day with*
                        sigpic

Comment

Ciannwn, I'll email this and the previous one (about TP's garden) sometime tonight/tomorrow.
                          Am still preparing both stories for the website. Google seems to have changed its document format so I have no idea how things will translate onto a web page at the moment.
                          sigpic

Comment

Website Update

TP's two new stories have been added to the TP Hive Standalone story section.

To TP
                            The last line in the pet one had me in stitches.

I need story summaries for them for the index page.
                            sigpic

Comment

We have a new Wraith who was named Mortimer in the WDC.

Spoiler:

If TP and SW agree, he could go in the COH photo album - he'll be a crew member who hasn't been mentioned as yet. This brings him into the game world.
                              sigpic

Comment

You're very welcome and I'm glad you liked it. I always try to include the WWA members who are active at the time I write the more tongue-in-cheek TP's Hive eps!!!
                                *hugs back and gives Kenny a kiss on the cheek for the lovely strong coffee to start my work day with*
                                geeky: I will.

Originally posted by rora'sPA
                                *sends hugs back and coffee for Geenky, Kenny and Bob*

TP: LOVED the fic, really cheered me up since I've had a rubbish few days
                                Spoiler:
                                have had a really bout of migraines that have left me in bed for four days... 'rora, Craig, Kas and vampire novels were all that kept me sane
                                geeky: Thanks for the hugs and the wonderful coffee. Kenny and Bob are quite happy.

Sorry to hear that. I hope that you'll have better days to come. *Kenny and Bob send healing vibes*
                                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X