Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can say that again - altho me and SW never actually have all seven at once - we'd never leave each other wraithless
    And to be honest when one fo us wants alone time with our special wraith, even 6 can be a bit much at times!

Steve: Yeah ri-i-i-i-i-ght, but you always manage to cope, huh?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

IV asked if it was okay to bring in Penny|Todd and I don't recall the complete convo here in OOC (too lazy and tired tonight to do research) but she had our general okay to adopt him and wrote a fic based on TP'S fic where she brought him to her home and he met Phineas and Jasper and got his own room.

She hasn't written entries for the Guides yet as far as I can remember.

Which reminds me, we still need entries for game TA.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Perhaps she didn;t know she had to... will I leave her a VM?
        It's possible that she didn't realise Penny-Todd counts as a new character. It would be best if you left her a VM about it because you're a COH game organiser.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          IV asked if it was okay to bring in Penny|Todd and I don't recall the complete convo here in OOC (too lazy and tired tonight to do research) but she had our general okay to adopt him and wrote a fic based on TP'S fic where she brought him to her home and he met Phineas and Jasper and got his own room.

Please see post no 9619 on page no 481

And the Borrowers guide for her is on the following page post no: 9629
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
            Please see post no 9619 on page no 481

And the Borrowers guide for her is on the following page post no: 9629
            Ah! Okay, thanks! I'm a bit confused at the moment and must have missed it / forgotten it.

Comment

Night all, I've booked the computer for Friday night so hopefully I'll catch some of you then *hugs*
              I will try and be on tomorrow afternoon some time but I'm not sure when my friend's arriving

Comment

Ah! Okay, thanks! I'm a bit confused at the moment and must have missed it / forgotten it.
                That's okay DS, sometimes I wish I could switch off from remembering every little thing that's happened to me and miss or forget things.

EDIT: Night PA. I'm at work tomorrow afternoon, got to be in the town by 10 but hopefully see you Friday Night.
                sigpic

Comment

*geekywraith waves hi and goes to find Bob for a gentle hug*

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                  Aww, Geeky. I wish I could help. *hugs* If you have been improving, then they should let you pass.
                  Thanks Mar. I'll have to deal with whatever decision they make. Unfortunately it's not how it works. They will write down that I improved myself but... *hugs back* Maybe Kenny could volunteer for the all you can eat buffet? Bob finally agreed to come if I need help.

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                  *sends geeky hugs* As the others have said, it's good that they said you have improved, though
                  Thanks *hugs back* Like a pet doing a trick for his master... Smiling and appearing happy at work... Improving myself as best I can to make things better.
                  Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                  Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

I haven't read IV's story either. It's another one which ought to go on the website when I get a copy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                      *geekywraith waves hi and goes to find Bob for a gentle hug*

Thanks Mar. I'll have to deal with whatever decision they make. Unfortunately it's not how it works. They will write down that I improved myself but... *hugs back* Maybe Kenny could volunteer for the all you can eat buffet? Bob finally agreed to come if I need help.
                      Winter, Forrest and the Three Eddies are on stand-by whenever you're ready to start the all you can eat.

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                      Thanks *hugs back* Like a pet doing a trick for his master... Smiling and appearing happy at work... Improving myself as best I can to make things better.
                      That's exactly how I felt working at Trago. Have they said how you could improve or is it just you're doing good but... and then criticise every little thing you do?
                      sigpic

Comment

Goodnight PA!

*waves to Geeky* Rhys volunteers for the all you can eat buffet.

Rhys:

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          I haven't read IV's story either. It's another one which ought to go on the website when I get a copy.
                          That one's on the FF site under author name iparasitic and the title of the story is Earth Retreat Hope this helps.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's getting late and I have to go to bed but YAY tomorrow I can sleep one hour longer than usual and it's my day off.

Goodnight!

Comment

I overslept and missed the museum rp, dammit. Annoyed at myself now

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                                That one's on the FF site under author name iparasitic and the title of the story is Earth Retreat Hope this helps.
                                I'll ask her to send me the link. Thanks for the info.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X