Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    at the thought of our boys adopting that way of speaking.
    Eddie might for a laugh! LOL
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Eddie might for a laugh! LOL
      Maybe he could for the next COH party.
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe he could for the next COH party.
        Eddie is happy to do whatever it takes to please as many worshippers as he can!
        sigpic

Comment

Eddie is happy to do whatever it takes to please as many worshippers as he can!

I don't know what the other worshippers will think about it if he starts talking like that.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't know what the other worshippers will think about it if he starts talking like that.
            Eddie's always open to suggestions!

Eddie: But NO babies!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Eddie's always open to suggestions!

Eddie: But NO babies!!!!!
              What about babes?
              sigpic

Comment

What about babes?

Eddie: Babes, yes - babies, no way!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore
                  Put Danny and Charles up for adoption. Delete Christhart. Thank you very much.
                  You don't have to do that.

Wraith and Worshippers having babies is a plot so it really belongs in the main role playing threads. I'm sorry I haven't been around to run Ellia and Zaddik in the Hippie Commune lately but I was feeling a bit under the weather and my back's been playing up.

We're very short of players at the moment and DS and Dray don't have the time to run Ellia and Zaddik when I'm not here. You and Toddandrea could still get together on the island, though, and chat in Joanne's hut.
                  sigpic

Comment

Please delete IV, the hybrid. It was brought to my attention that one or two members of the WWA didn't like the idea of hybrids. Therefore I will be keeping Phineas, my OC Queen and Jasper around for roleplaying. Thank you~

Comment

I'm politely and light heartedly trying to say that the COH is not an appropriate place for babies. C is right - babies as part of the RPing threads no one has a problem with, but the COH is meant to be a place to chill-out! Those of us who've had babies in RL do not think "babies" and "relaxation" belong in the same sentence.
                      I tried to be nice about it but if you want me to come on heavy, I WILL - and I have every right to do so - read the "rules"!
                      sigpic

Comment

...I'm I the only one surprised, shocked and a little confused by the sudden quitting spree?
                        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                        sigpic

Comment

Adult hybrid OCs are fine. I just donlt get the babies thing. However each to his own and if it's in nthe main RP threads that's fine. Just stoip trying to turn the COH into a godd-damned nursery!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                            ...I'm I the only one surprised, shocked and a little confused by the sudden quitting spree?
                            No Dray, you're not and I'm not going to quit.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                              No Dray, you're not and I'm not going to quit.
                              On hindsight, we were due another blow out.
                              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                              sigpic

Comment

Adult hybrid OCs are fine. I just donlt get the babies thing. However each to his own and if it's in nthe main RP threads that's fine.Just stoip trying to turn the COH into a godd-damned nursery!
                                I only said about the baby because DS asked what the bombshell was. He/She was going to stay on Earth and either Winter or Forrest was going to stay down there to look after it depending on what was going on.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Working...
                                X