Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ok, Ciannwn. Karl can come too if he is going as a member of Boris's Hive. I didn't include him earlier because I was naming the members of only Kenny's hive and didn't know if I could bring him too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      It's ok, Ciannwn. Karl can come too if he is going as a member of Boris's Hive. I didn't include him earlier because I was naming the members of only Kenny's hive and didn't know if I could bring him too.
      Sorry for not making myself clear. I put him on the list of Boris's Hive characters who qualify for the Commanding Officership Party and knew what I meant. I forgot that people can't read my mind to find out what I meant because we aren't in a RL Wraith telepathic network.

As he'll be in Boris's party, Boris will mention him when RSVPing. The Kenny's Hive transmission which you'll be posting will just be for the characters who are are going from Kenny's Hive.
      sigpic

Comment

On Board Hive 95 role playing thread is now up

Here is the link. Please subscribe to the thread by using Thread Tools - the only posts to go in this thread at the moment are communications for Devon concerning who is attending the Grand Opening of Deveareax.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...2#post10117762
        sigpic

Comment

For The Attention Of Mariellelita

Game Mar, Kenny and Chris can now be registered for the Grand Opening of Deveareax in the new On Board Hive 95 role playing thread. All three qualify as members of a Commanding Officership party from Kenny's Hive.

Queen Amadala will host Guest Officerships/Commandership within her own Private Dining area, unless Guest officership/Commandership wish to remain in the main Dining area with the others.]

If you wish your characters to be in Queen Amadala's private dining area say that they are making up a Commanding Officership party. If you wish them to be in the main Dining area, register them as partial party of five ordinary attendees.

Posting a communication from Kenny will count as role playing - I don't have your permission to role play any of these characters so you will have to make the RSVP post yourself.

Karl - Boris will be including him in the communication from Boris's Hive. Karl qualifies as a member of the Commanding Officership party from Boris's Hive. If you don't want Karl in Queen Amadala's private dining area I'll register him as one of a party of five ordinary attendees. Please let me know as soon as possible so I can register the characters from Boris's Hive. If you can't get online in time to let me know before the deadline is up (the registration has to be done today) I'll put him in the Commanding Officership party because he has to go somewhere. Including Karl will mean you'll have a character for the event.even if you haven't registered the Kenny's Hive characters.
          Last edited by ciannwn; 03 May 2009, 02:29 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

For The Attention Of Draco-Stellaris

I know you want to go to the Hive 95 event because of this post you made in the Boris's Hive role playing thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....7&postcount=54

I need to know which of your Wraith you want to take with you. If you can't get online before the deadline is up (it's got to be done today) I'll register game Draco, Rhys and Tommy in a party of five ordinary attendees. If you don't want both of them, Boris will have to notify Devon that X can't make it because (invent reason here) and apologise for the inconvenience.
            Last edited by ciannwn; 03 May 2009, 02:32 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Hive 95 Kitchen Tour

From the invitation (Post 51 Boris's Hive role playing thread)

Deveareax features the latest, modern cooking equipment and kitchen. Tours of the kitchen are available during your Private Seating. Due to safety and operations concerns, a specific tour has been planned and set up. We ask that you follow Devon's instruction carefully, to safely, yet freely observe the new equipment and staff at work. You can even place an order during your kitchen tour and watch your order come to life, from prep to final presentation to your table.

I think we'd better let Devon know which of our characters want to go on the kitchen tour. Devon will probably want to send them the instruction concerning safety and operations concerns before the event so it can be studied.

I thought it might be easier to send registrations for the kitchen tour as separate communications. If anyone wants a character to go on this tour, please post the details.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                For The Attention Of Draco-Stellaris

I know you want to go to the Hive 95 event because of this post you made in the Boris's Hive role playing thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....7&postcount=54

I need to know which of your Wraith you want to take with you. If you can't get online before the deadline is up (it's got to be done today) I'll register game Draco, Rhys and Tommy in a party of five ordinary attendees. If you don't want both of them, Boris will have to notify Devon that X can't make it because (invent reason here) and apologise for the inconvenience.
                DS and Tommy will attend the event. Rhys excuses himself with a lack of appropriate manners.

Or rather he has been invited to a Monopoly evening by some other boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  DS and Tommy will attend the event.
                  I'll register them both as ordinary attendees.
                  sigpic

Comment

I´m off for a week now. I´ll return on Sunday evening. Have a nice week and much fun on Hive 95.

Spoiler:
                    I´ll take my laptop with me, but I won´t have much time for posting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Game updates.

1: Fandom Addict has created an original character - Yanra. Details can be found in the Character Guide

2: Fandom Addict has created an original location for The Planet.. Details of The Fire Islands can be found in the Locations Guide for The Planet role playing thread.

3: Draygon has now been credited with inventing The Ruins (on The Planet Mainland) in the Locations Guide.

4: Jean-Luc seems to have become the leader of the Pirates so I've adopted him. He is now classed as an Essential Character. Permanent permission to Borrow him for role playing and mini fics has been granted to Draygon and Draco-Stellaris.

5: The Pirate's Tavern has an extension at the back containing a kitchen, showers, wash basins and toilets . This isn't in the Locations Guide yet because I'll have to rewrite some of the entry.

6: The Hippie Commune has two more marquees. One is for showers and wash basins. The other is for toilets. This isn't in the Locations Guide yet because I'll have to rewrite some of the entry,
                      sigpic

Comment

Game discussion point - Nymphs and Dryads.

These are just vague, background characters at the moment and we've never established any real details.

In Post 122 of The Planet role playing thread, Mariellelita posted -

Nymph: *sits on Mar's shoulder and tells her the latest gossip*

Meanwhile, some of us have been using them as barmaids at the Pirate Tavern. This means they're either very small barmaids or game Mar's shoulder must be very painful at the moment.

The nymphs and dryads could be classed as magical beings so about this suggestion? They have some shape shifting abilities so can chose to make themselves human sized or small enough to sit on shoulders. (As they're magical we won't have to worry where the extra mass goes when they miniaturise themselves. )

None of them have names either and are just listed as Dryads 1-5 and Nymphs 1-5.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                          Game discussion point - Nymphs and Dryads.

Spoiler:
                          These are just vague, background characters at the moment and we've never established any real details.

In Post 122 of The Planet role playing thread, Mariellelita posted -

Nymph: *sits on Mar's shoulder and tells her the latest gossip*

Meanwhile, some of us have been using them as barmaids at the Pirate Tavern. This means they're either very small barmaids or game Mar's shoulder must be very painful at the moment.

The nymphs and dryads could be classed as magical beings so about this suggestion? They have some shape shifting abilities so can chose to make themselves human sized or small enough to sit on shoulders. (As they're magical we won't have to worry where the extra mass goes when they miniaturise themselves. )

None of them have names either and are just listed as Dryads 1-5 and Nymphs 1-5.
                          Absolutely sensible. Since they can travel long distances in the blink of an eye and possess other magical abilities they should be capable of changing their size.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                            Absolutely sensible. Since they can travel long distances in the blink of an eye and possess other magical abilities they should be capable of changing their size.
                            We already know the Sith have a tendancy to shapeshift in order to annoy us, so the nymphs and dryads changing size in order to make themselves useful is compleastely understandable
                            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll add shape shifting and instant travelling abilities to the Character Guide, then, once I've sorted out the guest list for Boris's Hive and posted it. Instant travel might turn out to be very useful in the game sometime.

Anyone interested in the Kitchen Tour? If not, it's just Shawn. I'm guessing that TechnoWraith has thought up a wonderfully mind boggling instruction manual related to safety and operations concerns and I don't want to disappoint him/her.
                              sigpic

Comment

Game Update.

OOC content in role playing threads which is permitted.

The best way of explaining it is by giving this example from TechnoWraith in the Boris's Hive role playing thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....1&postcount=83

At the end of the post is -

(OOC: in reality, the event will post on tuesday, but the exact time won't likely be 7pm EST, US. But sometime in the late afternoon or evening).

If something in a role playing post requires an explanation, an explanation can be presented in the above format at the end of the post as long as it is short and precise. An explanation which requires more than this should be posted in OOC chat.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X