Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Me and SW are Bats

Todd is a lion, Seth is a tiger, Steve is a wolf (yes, I know, I know - he's been my wolf for months - spookily fitting!), Greg is a gorillia (as is Mr TP) and Eddie is a sea lion. We think Spike might also be a bat, but the jury is still out for AUrel

PS
    Rhys, it's not meant to be flattering - but it was accurate! - and I still think you're highly thunkable, even as a warthog
    Rhys: In that case I have no problems with being a warthog. Look at me – even warthogs can have style!

DS:

Talking of Steve and my wolf... I'm going thru a bit of a Steve-obsessed period (yes, again ) and have been playing with some very rough sketches... I have quite a few of me/TP with a wolf, also a few of Steve morphing into a wolf. I've even experimented with a couple of Steve as a Na'vi, just for PA!
    I'm back at work now with no holidays in sight for a long time so it will be a number of weeks before they're in any fit state to be seen. However if there's enough interest I'll post them here as well as dA
    Want to see them!

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    I get Mountain goat... o_O
    Me too, the test isn't really clear, I could be a mountain goat as well as a horse, I've settled for Goathorse.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore
      Just A Reminder:

Some members may not have got the memo that I changed the date for the babyshower to tommorrow (6th) at 8pm London time, Hill Fort. I hope I havent confused you all too much
      *does a massive headdesk* Thank you for the reminder, I was conviced the baby shower was today, I forgot about the new date.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Random bit of fun: TP mentioned a quiz for testing personalities for animal characteristics in a convo we had and I found this while googling: http://animalinyou.com/test.php

I made the test for myself and my boys, apparently I'm a mountain goat-ish horse. Rhys is undoubtledly a warthog, the description fits. Tommy seems to be mixture between sheep, beaver and bison, nothing really fits him.

Tommy: I'm a complicated person.

Rhys: That warthog description wasn't flattering at all.

I did it I'm a bat-otter- snake. I'm a decidedly nonconfirmist creature. Oh well.
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          I did it I'm a bat-otter- snake. I'm a decidedly nonconfirmist creature. Oh well.
          I´m exactly the same.
          sigpic

Comment

Just A Reminder:

Some members may not have got the memo that I changed the date for the babyshower to tommorrow (6th) at 8pm London time, Hill Fort. I hope I havent confused you all too much
            I'm sorry but I can't come to you baby shower. I gotta work in the evening. Will be sending Silver round with my presents.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
              I´m exactly the same.
              Oh well that two non conformist togeather. Actually by my reckoning, now I think about it all WWA are a bit non conformist. Grins at Silver.

Silver
              sigpic

Comment

It's alright I'm Bat-Otter-Wild Dog, so I must also be nonconformist as well.

I know how bad it is to be working on a night so hope it goes quickly for you and I totally agree all the WDC and WWA members are definitely non-conformist.
                sigpic
                Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

+New Youtube Account+

To Combine TheWraithWhore Account & My Previous RollingStonesChick92 Account.
                  I'll add your new account to my list asap.

Sorry, already gotta go, work tomorrow.

Goddnight and sweet wraithy dreams!

Comment

Off topic: This is the little story of a cat and snow.

Spoiler:
                    My friends cat wanted to go out. He ran through the cat flap and suddenly vanished. When my friend looks out of the kitchen window which is above the cat flap all she could see was a horseshoe shape hole in the snow, with two ears and a tail showing. The snow was so deep the cat sank into it.

One cat shot back through the cat flap and has for the last 3 hours been sulking, on the sofa as my friend could not stop laughing. She is still laughing when she spoke to me 10 minutes ago.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here we go, lets dance.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh well that two non conformist togeather. Actually by my reckoning, now I think about it all WWA are a bit non conformist. Grins at Silver.

Silver
                        Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                        It's alright I'm Bat-Otter-Wild Dog, so I must also be nonconformist as well.

I know how bad it is to be working on a night so hope it goes quickly for you and I totally agree all the WDC and WWA members are definitely non-conformist.
                        That of course ... and the fact that these tests may be funny, but generally very superficial.

Off topic: This is the little story of a cat and snow.

Spoiler:
                        My friends cat wanted to go out. He ran through the cat flap and suddenly vanished. When my friend looks out of the kitchen window which is above the cat flap all she could see was a horseshoe shape hole in the snow, with two ears and a tail showing. The snow was so deep the cat sank into it.

One cat shot back through the cat flap and has for the last 3 hours been sulking, on the sofa as my friend could not stop laughing. She is still laughing when she spoke to me 10 minutes ago.
                        Sorry, couldn´t green you for this cute story. But it reminds me of this.
                        sigpic

Comment

Talking of Steve and my wolf... I'm going thru a bit of a Steve-obsessed period (yes, again ) and have been playing with some very rough sketches... I have quite a few of me/TP with a wolf, also a few of Steve morphing into a wolf. I've even experimented with a couple of Steve as a Na'vi, just for PA!
                          I'm back at work now with no holidays in sight for a long time so it will be a number of weeks before they're in any fit state to be seen. However if there's enough interest I'll post them here as well as dA
                          Wahoo!

I am working on introducing a new guy to the game, his name's Kaspar and he's a Fey so can shapeshift into whatever form he wants... or whatever I want He's agreed to indulge my Elf, Na'vi and Wraith fantasies so my two are VERY happy with this as it means they will only have to put up with one more addition to our group and not several
                          Craig met him in the woods in the field behind our house, so I've now got to attempt to write a fic to introduce him

Re. baby shower: I will see if I can come online but I'm afraid I can make no promises

Comment

Wanting to stay at Baby shower for as long as possible as it'll be the first one I've ever be to
                            Spoiler:
                            Even if it is online

So off to bed now and hopefully see you all tomorrow.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                              Wahoo!

I am working on introducing a new guy to the game, his name's Kaspar and he's a Fey so can shapeshift into whatever form he wants... or whatever I want He's agreed to indulge my Elf, Na'vi and Wraith fantasies so my two are VERY happy with this as it means they will only have to put up with one more addition to our group and not several
                              Craig met him in the woods in the field behind our house, so I've now got to attempt to write a fic to introduce him

Re. baby shower: I will see if I can come online but I'm afraid I can make no promises
                              Kasper sounds interesting. I waiting with interest.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                                Wanting to stay at Baby shower for as long as possible as it'll be the first one I've ever be to
                                Spoiler:
                                Even if it is online

So off to bed now and hopefully see you all tomorrow.
                                Night Toddandrea
                                Kasper sounds interesting. I waiting with interest.
                                Craig: He's purely for her indulgement They've hit it off TOO well if you ask me
                                Aurora: PA's awaiting with interest too, she still doesn't know how to write it up

Comment

Working...
                                X