Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    Happy New Year everyone and may we have a SGA movie with Todd alive and well.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...ToddDances.gif
    I fourth. Got to work later on today so now off to bed, though it's nearly back to normal for me, only have to work half my normal day so I should be on quickly in the morning and then around 6:30 (depending on how long it'll take me to get back from the train Station.)

So happy New Year to everyone, see you later and may all your dreams this year be happy and Wraith Filled. Night, Night
    sigpic
    Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone.
      sigpic

Comment

And dancing!

And he'd BE dancing because, while trapped on Earth, he passed the time to prevent boredom by surfing the net. There he found GW and WWA, emailed all of us, threw a party and perked up no end when he realised how many beautiful worshippers he has! He then got a signal out to Kenny who came with several hives, rescued Todd and took us all with them!

Here's to a 2010 filled with many happy hours of wraithie role playing!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          And dancing!

And he'd BE dancing because, while trapped on Earth, he passed the time to prevent boredom by surfing the net. There he found GW and WWA, emailed all of us, threw a party and perked up no end when he realised how many beautiful worshippers he has! He then got a signal out to Kenny who came with several hives, rescued Todd and took us all with them!

Hooooooooooooray Sorry guys but can barely keep my eyes open again (more than likely through lack of sleep ) so night, Night and I'll be back hopefully at some point tomorrow afternoon and if not it'll be tomorrow night.
          sigpic

Comment

I fifth that! (is that the correct word? )

Woohoo! Count me in!

Oh and of course
            to everyone!

Comment

Sorry for my short sort-of absence folks, I got momentarily wrapped up in another franchise and am now currently attempting to balance the two
              Spoiler:
              The predator films/AvP's, for those curious!

I hope everyone is doing well, and may a fortunate new year be yours
              *snuggles Phinny-boy*

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                Sorry for my short sort-of absence folks, I got momentarily wrapped up in another franchise and am now currently attempting to balance the two
                Spoiler:
                The predator films/AvP's, for those curious!

I hope everyone is doing well, and may a fortunate new year be yours
                *snuggles Phinny-boy*
                Thank you IV and a happy new year to you both.

Got to run and catch my bus now but I should be back on within the next 90mins and if I'm not it's more than likely it'll be because Mum and her BF are watching District 9 that I brought home from work yesterday and as the entire film is an embodiment of the reason why I never, ever, ever want to see the ET film again, I'm going to avoid downstairs (where my computer is) whilst it's on.
                sigpic

Comment

Steve: Okay, ladies, I took TP to see that new movie Avatar...I must say it was most satisfying snuggling her in the dark like that, then having to comfort her when she cried - and even more satifying when she confessed that, although she thinks those blue-skinned dudes are cool and sexy, she still loves ME best! I admit I really enjoyed the movie myself, but we have one teeny tiny problem... me and TP both want to BE Na'vi!!!!! *preens imaginary braid and tail*
                  sigpic

Comment

Steve: Okay, ladies, I took TP to see that new movie Avatar...I must say it was most satisfying snuggling her in the dark like that, then having to comfort her when she cried - and even more satifying when she confessed that, although she thinks those blue-skinned dudes are cool and sexy, she still loves ME best! I admit I really enjoyed the movie myself, but we have one teeny tiny problem... me and TP both want to BE Na'vi!!!!! *preens imaginary braid and tail*

Tries to imagine TP as Na'vi that worked apart from the red hair, then tries to imagine Steve as one. Nope doesn't happen cos Steve the Wraith is Steve the Wraith.

I enjoyed Avatar very much, the story was ok but the special effects ohhhhhhhhh wow, very good. The Na'vi would love one of them.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I know Christmas is over but I couldn't resist this.

Spoiler:

Have had a lot of fun unwrapping Silver this Christmas.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                        Tries to imagine TP as Na'vi that worked apart from the red hair, then tries to imagine Steve as one. Nope doesn't happen cos Steve the Wraith is Steve the Wraith.

I enjoyed Avatar very much, the story was ok but the special effects ohhhhhhhhh wow, very good. The Na'vi would love one of them.
                        Steve: I'd have a Na'vi avatar, silly! Then I could have two equally cool and stylish looks! *goes back to preening imaginary tail and braid*

TP: Can I play with your tail, baby?

Steve:
                        sigpic

Comment

Steve: I'd have a Na'vi avatar, silly! Then I could have two equally cool and stylish looks! *goes back to preening imaginary tail and braid*

Steve:

Now that's a good idea ..... having a Na'vi Avatar, , rushes of with Na'vi body cells to see Archimedes to see if he will replicate one for her..... Is now waiting impatiently to see if he will.

EDIT: Gotta go see you all later.
                          sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...014306&thumb=1

Now that's a good idea ..... having a Na'vi Avatar, , rushes of with Na'vi body cells to see Archimedes to see if he will replicate one for her..... Is now waiting impatiently to see if he will.

EDIT: Gotta go see you all later.
                            What did he end up saying? I'm off to bed now, guys as I, yet again, can't keep my eyes open. (No idea why but I can't seem to stay asleep for more than two hours at a time at the mo.)

So Night, Night and see you all tomorrow evening.

(Steve as an Na'vi avatar, still can't see it. )
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                              (Steve as an Na'vi avatar, still can't see it. )
                              That's a shame... he makes a truely beautiful Na'vi
                              sigpic

Comment

I wanna be a Na'vi too Maybe Gabriel could experiment for us

I know Christmas is over but I couldn't resist this.

Spoiler:

Have had a lot of fun unwrapping Silver this Christmas.
                                Craig: Being unwrapped by a willing Worshipper is the best christmas present

Steve:
                                Aurora: *imagines Steve with a tail*

Comment

Working...
                                X