Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    You're welcome! Oooh, Craig!
    Steve: Mine!
    TP: Yes, baby, I;m yours - for now!
    LOL! Poor Steve, sorry

Comment

Don't worry, PA - he'll get over it! I;ll pamper him all weekend to make up for Craig!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Don't worry, PA - he'll get over it! I;ll pamper him all weekend to make up for Craig!
        I'd better leave some goodies over at your hive then

Comment

Don't know if I will be posting tonight as I've had the most horrendous shift. I'm still so angry I just want to vent and this is not a good place to do it. If anybody knows where I can get a contract taken out on a social worker, please let me know.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
            Don't know if I will be posting tonight as I've had the most horrendous shift. I'm still so angry I just want to vent and this is not a good place to do it. If anybody knows where I can get a contract taken out on a social worker, please let me know.
            Oh dear, *big hugs*

Comment

*hugs Iz* Sorry to hear about your nightmarish shift. Hope it'll get better for you.

I'm off for bed now. Have fun, girls!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                *hugs Iz* Sorry to hear about your nightmarish shift. Hope it'll get better for you.

Night DS, *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                  *hugs* I'm sorry you've had a rotten day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

Night DS
                    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                    sigpic

Comment

This is why I haven't been posting much today. I still haven't got her hair quite right but it's the best I can do at the moment. Cutting her out of a pic with weird studio lighting left me with all kinds of weird highlights in her hair which were nearly impossible to get rid of.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ciannw...63767002845986
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                        This is why I haven't been posting much today. I still haven't got her hair quite right but it's the best I can do at the moment. Cutting her out of a pic with weird studio lighting left me with all kinds of weird highlights in her hair which were nearly impossible to get rid of.

Wow. Looks good, Ciannwn
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Wow, really great pic Ciannwn!

Comment

Thanks everyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Night everyone
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                                Night everyone
                                Night Dray *sends squishy hugs and fairy cakes*

Comment

Working...
                                X