Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    Just learned that the Greg as Santa pic is to illustrate a TP Hive story. This means she'll have to do something else for the Xmas special.

You could duplicate???? OK, I;ll see what I can do... yes, Eddie, Babe you CAN pose for me wearing nothing but a sprig of mistletoe... yes, I;m sure the girls really WILL like that... I know, I;ll need to find a very LARGE sprig of mistletoe to cover your stunning stunner...

Edit: Woohoo!! My lovely siggies are back!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Attn Everyone

I'm thinking of putting a Christmas Special section on the website. There are those fairy tales which are still to be posted plus the cards I've put on the WDC and TP has done a fab pic of Greg as Santa.

Contributions don't have to be game related for this to give everyone more scope - it can just be us WWA members having fun. If anyone wants to send in stories and/or artwork the easiest place for me to find it would be in OOC.
      Sounds a good plan. Starts to think about what she can do.

Just learned that the Greg as Santa pic is to illustrate a TP Hive story. This means she'll have to do something else for the Xmas special.
      Yeah
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Sorry for not doing any role playing today, I had stuff to sort out on dA, check messages and do organisation and submissions for the Wraith Club.

Which reminds me, since we have a few members here (Dray, TP, IV, PA) I could as well ask the question here instead of dA:
        I have been thinking about turning the Wraith Club into a deviantart group, that would make it easier to handle for everyone. For information about groups click here: http://help.deviantart.com/groups/
        Any thoughts, objections, suggestions?

Apart from that I'm having a light headache and I'm afraid if I'd do any role playing today it'd turn out utterly confusing for everyone. ]
        Sounds like a great idea, It definatly would make things easier. On the headache, that was why I didn't start yesterday, I wasn't going to be able concentrate that much. My head was pounding.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Yep, that would make life a bit easier. Members would be able to upload deviations themselves, saving me the time of having to do that.

I'm off for bed now but I will be online tomorrow during the day. Hubby will take care of DS junior and I'll be able to work some more on artwork and fanfic. ()

I won't be online tomorrow evening though, I'll go to Dortmund with a friend to the Christmas market. It's a tradition, we're doing this every year and we'll also see the world's biggest Christmas tree, it's 45 metres high.
        Spoiler:

Goodnight everyone and have fun!
        Yahhhhhhh, Something else to look forward to when I get home from work tomorrow, even I can't believe I work half the weekend, Grrrrrrrrr

*looking at FF for new chapters of Wraithgames*

Attn Everyone

I'm thinking of putting a Christmas Special section on the website. There are those fairy tales which are still to be posted plus the cards I've put on the WDC and TP has done a fab pic of Greg as Santa.

Contributions don't have to be game related for this to give everyone more scope - it can just be us WWA members having fun. If anyone wants to send in stories and/or artwork the easiest place for me to find it would be in OOC.
        Yeahhhhhhhhh, *goes off into happy Wraithmas daydream of her favourite boys in their outfits.*
        sigpic
        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

I'm back, 25 minutes later than agreed *tries to restrain Craig who want to plant his hand on PA's brother's chest*
          Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post

You could duplicate???? OK, I;ll see what I can do... yes, Eddie, Babe you CAN pose for me wearing nothing but a sprig of mistletoe... yes, I;m sure the girls really WILL like that... I know, I;ll need to find a very LARGE sprig of mistletoe to cover your stunning stunner...

Edit: Woohoo!! My lovely siggies are back!
          Ooh, that's cheered me right up

Comment

Going now so sweet wraithy dreams. Night.

Thanks for all the hugs, something nice after a upside down week. You all rock.

PS: Just seen PA ET phone home siggy. Thank for making me laugh PA. Lovely siggy.
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

yes, Eddie, Babe you CAN pose for me wearing nothing but a sprig of mistletoe... yes, I;m sure the girls really WILL like that... I know, I;ll need to find a very LARGE sprig of mistletoe to cover your stunning stunner...
              That definitely sounds like it's going to be a fun contribution.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                Going now so sweet wraithy dreams. Night.

Thanks for all the hugs, something nice after a upside down week. You all rock.

PS: Just seen PA ET phone home siggy. Thank for making me laugh PA. Lovely siggy.
                Night MCH *hugs*

Welcome Gabriel has his own cell phone now

Comment

That definitely sounds like it's going to be a fun contribution.
                  And here it is:

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

And here it is:

Spoiler:
                    *thunk*
                    Aurora: *picks PA up*
                    Craig: Humph. *goes over poses in his mind for his card*

Comment

Along with Greg for those who missed him in WDC:

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Aaw, gorgeous Greg... I'd sit on his knee any day

Comment

Thanks for both comments PA! They were both a LOT of fun to draw! Especially as they insisted on posing for me - Christmas has come early in my house!

My TP's xmas minifics coming over the weekend to kick off the celebrations, then we can really get into the spirit of it with everyone's fairy stories and artwork
                          sigpic

Comment

And here it is:

Spoiler:
                            Woo Woo Woo Woo!! :

sigpic
                            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Thanks for both comments PA! They were both a LOT of fun to draw! Especially as they insisted on posing for me - Christmas has come early in my house!

My TP's xmas minifics coming over the weekend to kick off the celebrations, then we can really get into the spirit of it with everyone's fairy stories and artwork
                              Lucky TP *plots poses for Craig and Aurora*

Wahoo

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Awwww, he's so cute!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X