Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    *waves back* I'm still here for a short while.

Well I'm feeling tired and kind off depressed. I had an extra crappy day today and probably more to come this week since it's only Tuesday...

I'm strugglign with motivation for an essay I need to write...
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

*geekywraith waves hi*
      MCH *waves back* Hi Geeky
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
        MCH *waves back* Hi Geeky
        geekywraith *waves back* Hi MCH
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

geekywraith *waves back* Hi MCH
          How you doing, hope the little darlings at school are behaving themselves and no stray germs are going your way.
          sigpic
          Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
            I'm strugglign with motivation for an essay I need to write...
            Well the best way to find motivation is to have a goal to reward yourself if you finish this task.
            That's what I do with stuff that I don't feel like doing.
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Well the best way to find motivation is to have a goal to reward yourself if you finish this task.
              That's what I do with stuff that I don't feel like doing.
              That migh be tricky... I'm very bad at dening myself thigns
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                How you doing, hope the little darlings at school are behaving themselves and no stray germs are going your way.
                Well it's difficult and some of them behave very badly. I work in an unfavorable part of the city. I feeling like quitting somedays and do something else. They are like vampires of energy and you just feel tired and depressed sometimes. The uber flu is present in the school. I'm still healthy despite having over 400 students.

Comment

*waves hello to geeky* Nice to see you around
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    It's just as well our boys love us just the way we are - and are as barking mad as we are!
                    This is very true.

Well I'm feeling tired and kind off depressed. I had an extra crappy day today and probably more to come this week since it's only Tuesday...
                    Sorry to hear that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                      That migh be tricky... I'm very bad at dening myself thigns
                      Then see it like a problem that really needs to go away as soon as possible. Write your essay. That way once it's done, you no longer have to think about it. Then really indulge yourself because you made a sacrifice (time to do it). It's how I deal with stuff that I don't feel like doing.

Comment

Then see it like a problem that really needs to go away as soon as possible. Write your essay. That way once it's done, you no longer have to think about it. Then really indulge yourself because you made a sacrifice (time to do it). It's how I deal with stuff that I don't feel like doing.
                        I'll gve it a go...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                          *waves hello to geeky* Nice to see you around
                          Thanks.

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post

Sorry to hear that.
                          That's life I guess.

Comment

@ Dray - Geeky is quite right! The other way to do it, which I often use - simply because Todd and Steve and Seth are that kind of wraith - is that they get all growly and masterful and tell me I MUST do it... then when I do they get all snuggly and reward me!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

@ Geeky - sorryto hear you've been having a hard time *hug*
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                @ Dray - Geeky is quite right! The other way to do it, which I often use - simply because Todd and Steve and Seth are that kind of wraith - is that they get all growly and masterful and tell me I MUST do it... then when I do they get all snuggly and reward me!
                                *sigh* Okay then... if I vanish, you'll all know why!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X