Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    No problem, it was just that I had the same difficulties on Boris's hive. I should learn to type faster.
    Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
    Don't worry, I do type fast, but I get confused alot.
    Anyone else having a slow connection problem to GW. That why I'm slow to answer posts.
    sigpic
    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
      Anyone else having a slow connection problem to GW. That why I'm slow to answer posts.
      I have to close my IE and open it again because GW is taking ages to load for me today.

Comment

I'm heading to bed now, have a good night and sweet wraithy dreams everyone!

Comment

I was very inspired by the poker night in the COH not long ago and decided to worship Spike from afar by making him this.

Spoiler:
          Ooh, great sig, unfortunately the green machine is playing up again
          That fab, sums up Spike.

What about doing one of him when he was disguised, then we'll all have a problem making up our mind which we like more.

EDIT: I just done my 3,500 post. Woo hoo
          Congrats!
          Hi Guys, So I couldn't sleep and I wanted to give drawing a family portrait a bash even though I can't draw a banana water skiing. Anyway this is what I came up with for my first time from 2am till 4am, Of a badly drawn pregnant me (who looks like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards and have already gone into labour ) And a very statue like Charles & Danny (And Charles' face went wrong somehow) But anyway here we go.

Spoiler:

Aaw, your boys look like they're ready to protect you from anything
          I'm not that overjoyed about it, so I didn't bother to colour it, but at least it beats the heck out of a stick-man version.
          Aaw, your boys look like they're ready to protect you from anything

Night DS, guess I just missed you

Comment

Sleep well DS

Comment

Gabriel fic
              Inspired by events in the COH on Friday. I still need to think of a title. Sorry if it gets a bit confusing in places, my brain's working in slow-mo again

Spoiler:
              He had grown concerned of late; the news he received from Aurora was that PA hadn't been in the best of health, and this vexed him. Gabriel had become quite attached to the young woman, and had found himself looking forward to her next visit. To hear her health was not too good had a deeper effect than anticipated.
              As a gesture he searched the Earth internet for something his Worshipper might like, but it proved a harder task than first appeared. After a number of hours growling and grumbling at the screen he finally came upon the perfect gift.

All PA was told was that Gabriel had sent her something. Unwrapping the parcel revealed a beautiful silk scarf with peacocks either side, their tails forming the ends. It was just the right width to drape over her shoulders, the perfect thing for when she felt cool, but not enough so to wear a swaeter.
              A huge smile on her face, PA wrote a thank you note to Gabriel, who was delighted at how pleased she was with his offering. After Aurora left he sat with it for a while, allowing a smile to grace his lips. He was glad to be able to repay, in some small part, the joy she had brought into his life.
              Tracing the writing with a long finger, he then walked over to the chest in the corner and took out a smaller carved wooden box. On the lid was a Wraith symbol akin to his facial tattoo, and it was inside this he placed the note. It was something he would treasure, alongside the book of Tennyson poems; something representative of his pathway to recovery.

-----

Two weeks later PA sent word there was to be a cards night in the Chill-Out Hive in honour of Spike joining TP and SW's group of Wraith, and asked him to attend. He was a little unsure - one, he wasn't used to such social occasions; two, he wasn't sure how well he would be received, being the alternate universe version of 'Todd'. Only on his Worshipper's insistence did he reluctantly agree.

The games were already in full swing when they arrived, and whilst Aurora went off to meet everyone, Gabriel stood back, silently observing. As he was watching Craig's antics he was approached by TP, the Primary of Todd's alliance. She welcomed him to the hive, and in return the Wraith very formally accepted her greetings.
              "I thank you, High Queen."
              TP seemed a little unsure of how to deal with him, but with a little reassurance from Aurora she soon had her two favourite drones, Grouch and Grumble, fetching a chair for their guest. He admired the efficiency of her staff and then set about testing the recliner. It was even offered as a gift by the Primary, which he was most grateful for. It was indeed very comfortable, and from his vantage point could easily follow the night's activities.

PA was pleasantly surprised at how relaxed he seemed, and settled nearby to watch on as Craig deliberately lost a round of strip poker just so he could remove his jacket. Amused by the games Gabriel chuckled quietly, and found he was rather enjoying his time away from Boris's hive.
              Perhaps it was because he relaxed, or maybe the atmosphere was infectious, but his next comments came as a complete shock to all. After Craig playfully berated TP for wearing so many layers and spoiling the fun, Gabriel conceded with this and went on to elaborate on his appreciation of the female form.
              PA simply stared at him, eyes wide, and could only manage an, "Um, okay..." when he said how fond he was becoming of her and that she should visit more often.

With only minutes to spare Craig conspired with Spike to lose five hands in a row all at once, meaning he could strip off completely and please the ladies present.
              Having had a long day PA needed to get home, so goodbyes were said, and clothes put back on. Gabriel picked up his newly acquired chair and followed Aurora, Craig and PA to the darts. After a little deliberation they realised it would have to be transported by the culling beam - there was no way it could fit into a dart, even with Craig taking a separate one.

-----

Back on Boris's hive PA bid goodnight to her newly-confident friend and even dared to kiss him on the cheek before she departed. Gabriel tried not to react too much, but upon returning to his quarters he positively glowed with glee. It had been both a productive and pleasing night.
              Setting up the recliner in the corner, shifting the wooden trunk, he pulled out the Tennyson book and re-read The Lady of Shalott.
              "...But Lancelot mused a little space
              He said, 'she has a lovely face;
              God in his mercy lend her grace,
              The Lady of Shalott.'"
              He closed the tome and sat back. Such a sad yet beautiful piece, he thought, and he understood why PA liked it.
              "'She has such a lovely face'... Indeed she does, my golden-haired one. I shall look forward to seeing her again; my Little One," he smiled.

Comment

Argh! You're just too fast for me! I already had to delete three posts in the last hour because every time I finished typing the plot had moved on some post rendering my replies obsolete.
                That often happens to me. I'll be answering one player's post at the same time as another player is answering it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                  Gabriel fic
                  Inspired by events in the COH on Friday. I still need to think of a title. Sorry if it gets a bit confusing in places, my brain's working in slow-mo again
                  That's great. I've saved it but won't be able to put it on the website until you've come up with a title and story description.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gabriel fic
                    Lovely fic. Gabriel´s really improving.

I´m of now, going to watch "300". Goodnight.
                    sigpic

Comment

Night DS sweet wraithy dreams to you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                        That's great. I've saved it but won't be able to put it on the website until you've come up with a title and story description.
                        Thank you, I will try and come up with something soon
                        Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                        Lovely fic. Gabriel´s really improving.

I´m of now, going to watch "300". Goodnight.
                        Thanks, he seems to be making progress finally

Hope you enjoy the film *waves*

Comment

Gabriel fic
                          Thos was lovely, a gentle story but it shows that Gabriel is slowly coming out of his shell thanks to his "golden haired one"
                          sigpic

Comment

Thos was lovely, a gentle story but it shows that Gabriel is slowly coming out of his shell thanks to his "golden haired one"
                            Thank you, I think he's a big softy really, he just doesn't want to admit it

Comment

Thank you, I think he's a big softy really, he just doesn't want to admit it
                              What male really does want to admit he a big softy????? My dad to most seemed a stern and hard working man. He was hard working man but most people never saw the funny caring man he could be.
                              sigpic

Comment

What male really does want to admit he a big softy????? My dad to most seemed a stern and hard working man. He was hard working man but most people never saw the funny caring man he could be.
                                I think with Gabriel some of it's because of how he was treated by AU humans too, plus he was once a Commander - he still feels he has to be seen as holding it together, even though he's a bit loopy . But I'm sure I can get him to open up some more

Game Guide Update:

Entries for MCH and Silver have been updated in the Character Owners Guide

Comment

Working...
                                X