Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    To celebrate his return to the fold, Spike would like to invite everyone to a cards night in the COH tomorrow night

All levels will be accommodated, from Snap and Solitaire to Bridge and Poker – not forgetting of course, Strip Poker supervised by Eddie in the sauna area
    Woah, how could I miss this post?!
    Hopefully the boys and I can make it
    Do you think Todd would be a bit freaked out if Gabriel joined us? He really needs to be a bit more sociable... and I need to try my hand at RPing him again

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
      *sends PA lots of feel-better vibes*
      Thanks
      *Craig sends a fairy cake*
      Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      It's not your fault you're ill and you've taken on the job of records keeper.
      Okay, just feel like I should try to take part more

Do I need to contact hollowpoint about Sally or Ruby, or is that DS and WraithCat's thing? Also, do they need to set up themselves first and then wait a bit like WW had to to adopt? I don't think Sally or Ruby are in the game, so it would be a bit difficult for him to worship if she's not in the game world yet
      EDIT: DS has replied about contacting him, Since she's more one for actually sorting out characters I will leave that part in her capable hands.

Comment

Wow! That much to catch up on!

Originally posted by hollowpoint View Post
        hi my names james, im 29 from scotlan and a wraith worshipper,lookin to serve a redheaded queen
        Hello and welcome! I'm going to contact you in a mo (if PA doesn't have already)

It's people not being here for RL reasons which has reached abnormal proportions at the moment. Nobody could be online all the time apart from me but if one player couldn't make it for a while there were always plenty of others here in the past. This isn't the case now, though.
        I'd love to be online for longer and more often, like I did in january to march. But things in RL have changed a bit: since I'm working part time again I can't make it every day during daytime. I try to keep on eye on GW when I'm at work but RPing is out of the question (I tried recently and ended up with writing utter nonsense because I couldn't concentrate )
        And when I'm at home I have to care for DS junior who is becoming more demanding as he grows up. I can't stay long in the evenings either because I have to get up very early in the mornings – no matter if I go to work or not. Hubby needs to get up at 5:00 AM (GMT+1) and me too because DS junior wakes up as well at that time.

I hope things will settle down a bit and I can be online during the Christmas holidays.

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
        If anyone needs any help to RP characters they think I may be able to successfully at ANY time. Just let me know, I would like to help take some weight from people shoulders and help in any way I can.
        Thank you for the offer. **hugs** That could be a good idea once you have gotten to know more of the characters in the main game world. You'll get to know quite a lot once you've moved to the Hippies.

Possible plan of action.

1: Complete the dragon hunting plot as soon as everyone's finished eating and drinking. This might mean ending it without Cat and MCH because we can't wait days just so their characters can have a few sandwiches.

2: Once the dragon hunt plot is over Jasper can move to Boris's Hive which will be the centre for role playing for a while. The two Iguanas can stay on it but our other alien friends go home again after a brief visit to Copelandia. (A Worm and Water Worm wouldn't be able to move round the inhabited parts of the hive anyway because Jimmy didn't design the rooms for individuals their size.)

3: wraith_whore can have her characters visit Boris's Hive. Danny and Charles could even get involved in activities there while Joanne is left at the Commune because Ellia and Zaddik would look after her.

4: There's little point in wraith_whore taking on any characters who are based on the Island such as Taina because she'll only end up talking to herself if players running other characters in this location aren't available. Ending the dragon plot will free Cat's and MCH's characters to call in at the Commune whenever they're online. DS's characters can call in on occasion too and I can make the occasional post for Ellia and other Hippies.
        Agreed. To be honest, I'm eager to get our characters back home, the expedition was great fun but I didn't expect it to be so demanding, since Tommy kind of leads the expedition I felt the weight of responsibilty on my shoulders.

I am so glad to get outta that job, my mum hsd words with her, and my boss thought she could talk to my mother like a 5 year old girl...wrong move. my mother blew up and called her all the unpleasant words under the sun. And I listened with great satisfaction
        Glad to hear you got rid of your boss. Ill keep my fingers crossed that you get a new, better job.

Comment

So basically, I am (in a polite term) Knacked!?
          I'm still looking for characters.

Yanra hasn't been used much but Draygon's the only one who has been given permission to Borrow him. Even if Fandom Addict gave you permission, though, Yanra is based on the Island. He's also involved with Afa and Spike. Fandom Addict doesn't have time to play now so there's nobody to run Afa and Spike has been adopted by TP and has moved to the COH.

Character Guide Amendment

The following needs altering -

Pirates: Permanent residents of the Pirate Camp. They are Jean-Luc, Darrell, Gordon, Bob and Gowen.

Bob is no longer in the Pirate Camp because Geeky adopted him and he now lives with her.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay I will resume my pregnancy, I think it will be easier as soon as the child is born, and if anyone need someone to be RP'd just give me details and I will try to perfect the role.

Comment

It's a pity I have to get to know them which would take time, but it is required to prefect the role.

Comment

Game Guide Updates:

IV has now been added to the guides
                Keith has been removed from the guides
                Bob has been removed from the Pirates' entry

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                  Okay, just feel like I should try to take part more
                  You already do as much as you can plus the record keeping so please don't feel guilty because you can't cope with any more.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  I'd love to be online for longer and more often, like I did in january to march. But things in RL have changed a bit:
                  Real life has to come first. You've also taken on the job of helping people to create characters.

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris
                  Agreed. To be honest, I'm eager to get our characters back home, the expedition was great fun but I didn't expect it to be so demanding, since Tommy kind of leads the expedition I felt the weight of responsibilty on my shoulders.
                  I tried to keep things moving by using my Borrowing permission for Tommy but it was very difficult when it was just me and IV because Jasper's personal plot meant he's stuck on the cruiser. This is why I ended up concentrating on running Dave having conversations with Jasper when you weren't here. It wouldn't have been so bad if MCH and/or Cat had been able to come on to provide a bit of input for the main plot but I just ran out of inspiration in the end.
                  Last edited by ciannwn; 26 November 2009, 07:21 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks PA *sends Jasper to give hugs*

Mm, I kind of got him into a bit of a rut at that point making him a semi-villain xD Well, villain. He's never really going to get the whole 'humans = no food' thing but he knows that co-operating is better than getting kicked out and back to his old Queen again.

Comment

You already do as much as you can plus the record keeping so please don't feel guilty because you can't cope with any more.

Real life has to come first. You've also taken on the job of helping people to create characters.

I tried to keep things moving by using my Borrowing permission for Tommy but it was very difficult when it was just me and IV because Jasper's personal plot meant he's stuck on the cruiser. This is why I ended up concentrating on running Dave having conversations with Jasper when you weren't here. It wouldn't have been so bad if MCH and/or Cat had been able to come on to provide a bit of input for the main plot but I just ran out of inspiration in the end.
                      God, this is depressing, and this may be difficult for you since I quit my job today because my boss was doing this to me but at least you have all been so so very kind to me and welcomed me and accepted me. But please for god sake order me around and ORDER me what to do, and I promise you I will do it and give it 100%.

Comment

Okay, thank you.
                        Thanks PA *sends Jasper to give hugs*

Mm, I kind of got him into a bit of a rut at that point making him a semi-villain xD Well, villain. He's never really going to get the whole 'humans = no food' thing but he knows that co-operating is better than getting kicked out and back to his old Queen again.
                        You're welcome

Lol, maybe he'll soften a bit over time... perhaps he'll never take a worshipper, but at least he can have fun while he's around
                        Craig: I told some of TP and SW's guys they could come snack-hunting with me one night. We live near a seaside town that's packed with revellers on a friday and saturday night. Jasper's more than welcome to join us

Comment

Same here.

God, this is depressing, and this may be difficult for you since I quit my job today because my boss was doing this to me but at least you have all been so so very kind to me and welcomed me and accepted me. But please for god sake order me around and ORDER me what to do, and I promise you I will do it and give it 100%.
                          That's very kind of you **big hugs again**. I'm sure you'll do just fine in the RP. We're just going through a difficult phase at the moment but there's hope that it'll get better.

Comment

You didn't get him into any rut - you were developing him as a character and this is what the game is all about. The dragon hunting plot has only been a few days when measured by 'in game' time - it's just taken a couple of weeks in RL time because DS can only be on part time and MCH and Cat don't turn up very often.

We don't know what we're doing ourselves yet. Once we've figured out a plan of action we can all decide the best way of going about things.

I'm going to watch the Sarah Jane Adventures now. Will be back in half an hour.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel
                              Just to let people know: I have asked TP and SW about this. Mostly they're okay with it, so I will shock everyone else now: Gabriel will be coming with me, Craig and 'rora to the COH for the cards night tomorrow!
                              Gabriel
                              LOL We'll be gentle with him - promise!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                That's very kind of you **big hugs again**. I'm sure you'll do just fine in the RP. We're just going through a difficult phase at the moment but there's hope that it'll get better.
                                Thanks DS. *big hugs back* I just feel so useless

Comment

Working...
                                X