Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Waves hello to everyone*

Hey, I'm going to try to around more now, hopefully, but work is still a bit hectic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
      *Waves hello to everyone*

Hey, I'm going to try to around more now, hopefully, but work is still a bit hectic.
      Hello again.

There are now Character Guide and Character Owners guide entries for Fandom Addict and Spike. The Character Guide entries will explain where Spike and game Fandom Addict have been.
      sigpic

Comment

In relation to the Hive 95 event, just wanted to say that myself, Michael and my OC Molly will be attending (though Molly may well be with the Hippie Camp party)
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
          In relation to the Hive 95 event, just wanted to say that myself, Michael and my OC Molly will be attending (though Molly may well be with the Hippie Camp party)
          Game Draygon and Michael will be going in one of the two parties of 5 from Boris's Hive.

Hippie Commune party (separate hive) will be - Ellia, Zaddik and Molly. The Hippie Commune has the Wraith version of a laptop so Ellia can send her own communication to Hive 95 as an RSVP.
          sigpic

Comment

Game update. Two new original characters have been added to the Character Guide and Character Owners Guide.

Gloria Oglethorpe (Sales Representative for the Koffee Nirvana company. The company's HQ is in the Kenny's Hive role playing thread.) Full details of this character will be found by looking for Oglethorpe Gloria in the guides.

Tharaison (Oversees coffee plantations on human inhabited worlds. Coffee plantations are owned by the Koffee Nirvana company and are part of the Kenny's Hive role playing thread)

Player Mariellelita is all on her own in the 'Kenny's Hive' role playing thread because there's been no easy way of getting information about the Koffee Nirvana company across to the Boris's Hive role playing thread. Gloria is an experimental character and we hope she will help to make the two role playing threads interactive.

Shawn is also attending Koffee Nirvana board meetings when the subject of discussion is the range of healthy, nutritious cakes and pastries which he creates for sale in the Koffee Nirvana shops. He can't spend a lot of time on Kenny's Hive, though, because he's the chef for Boris's Hive and runs the kitchen and dining area.
            Last edited by ciannwn; 02 May 2009, 08:01 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Kenny, Chris, and myself will attend the Hive 95 event.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                Kenny, Chris, and myself will attend the Hive 95 event.
                Thanks. They are covered by the invitation to Kenny's Hive. When the Hive 95 role playing thread opens you can send a communication from Kenny to Hive 95 giving details of who is going.
                sigpic

Comment

Crockett and Isolde will be at the Hippie Commune party...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                    Crockett and Isolde will be at the Hippie Commune party...
                    I'll add that to my notes. They'll be in the Hippie Commune party going to the Hive 95 event, by the way.
                    sigpic

Comment

Are the nymphs and dryads available for borrowing? I went through the M-Z guide on Ciannwn's page but didn't see anything that doesn't allow it or any owners for them. Are they Draygon's characters only?
                      sigpic

Comment

Spike and Game Afa will be attanding the Hive 95 event.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                          Are the nymphs and dryads available for borrowing? I went through the M-Z guide on Ciannwn's page but didn't see anything that doesn't allow it or any owners for them. Are they Draygon's characters only?
                          Though I originally came up with the nymphs and dryads, they've become part of the island communities and are all avaiable for borrowing by everyone
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok Dray. Thanks.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
                              Spike and Game Afa will be attanding the Hive 95 event.
                              That's two Pirates, then. I'll add Jean-Luc to the Pirate Camp party. He'll send a message to Hive 95 with the details.
                              sigpic

Comment

For The Attention Of Mariellelita

I'm still sorting out the Commanding Officership party for Boris's Hive.

Karl is qualified to be in this party because he's the hive Admin officer. He's your character, though, so I need to know if you want him to be included. If not he can be in charge of Boris's Hive while Boris is at the event.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X