Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
    What's a worm implant? You all started a new thing in one of the threads again?
    This is to do with the Cantina System Expedition plot which is still running in the Planet thread. Those of us involved in this plot are using OOC to discuss aspects of it instead of using VMs and PMs because such discussions are part of what OOC chat is for.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      This is to do with the Cantina System Expedition plot which is still running in the Planet thread. Those of us involved in this plot are using OOC to discuss aspects of it instead of using VMs and PMs because such discussions are part of what OOC chat is for.
      Ah. Have fun you all.

Ciannwn, I can let you borrow any of my chars if you need to. I don't think I'll be rping for a while.
      sigpic

Comment

Ah. Have fun you all.

Ciannwn, I can let you borrow any of my chars if you need to. I don't think I'll be rping for a while.
        Sorry to hear you won't be able to role play. Do your characters include game Mar? It's just that she's so much a part of Kenny's organisation it wouldn't be easy to leave her out.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear you won't be able to role play. Do your characters include game Mar? It's just that she's so much a part of Kenny's organisation it wouldn't be easy to leave her out.
          Sure.
          sigpic

Comment

Sure.
            OK - thanks.

We can keep Atlantis as part of the Kenny's Hive thread so it doesn't vanish into the depths of the role playing forum.
            sigpic

Comment

OK - thanks.

We can keep Atlantis as part of the Kenny's Hive thread so it doesn't vanish into the depths of the role playing forum.
              Ok.
              sigpic

Comment

That's really beautiful. I'll add the cropped version to Scenes From Everyday Life and put a link to the full version on dA with a warning. (Best to be on the safe side.)
                Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                Wow, that is really beautiful. Good work DS!
                Originally posted by IV View Post
                Totally fav'd/collected that pic Really touching and well done.
                Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                Aww, it´s a really lovely picture.
                Website Update

Breath and DS's pic of DS and Tommy have been added.
                Originally posted by MCH View Post
                Tommy has good taste, lovely picture. Thanks.
                Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                Fab pic, DS and I;ve left a comment on dA

New Toddilicious fic on dA/FF
                Thank you very much!

@TP: Already read and faved your fic(s).

*Worm Implant Suggestion*

It would be useful if they had one which allowed them to send and receive transmissions to other communications devices, including those on space ships.
                Makes sense. They use implants for a number of things so this isn't unlikely.

Comment

Important Update
                  (well I assume it's important for most of you )

I PMed with AFA about Spike. She has agreed to set him free for adoption again and wishes him to get a new worshipper who takes good care of him.

Spike is up for adoption again with one condition: whoever adopts him has to contact AFA and ask her if she wants to keep specific Borrowing/Worshipping rights.

*ducks and hides behind the next sofa to get out of the way of the jostling and catfighting*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                    Important Update
                    (well I assume it's important for most of you )

I PMed with AFA about Spike. She has agreed to set him free for adoption again and wishes him to get a new worshipper who takes good care of him.

Spike is up for adoption again with one condition: whoever adopts him has to contact AFA and ask her if she wants to keep specific Borrowing/Worshipping rights.

*ducks and hides behind the next sofa to get out of the way of the jostling and catfighting*
                    *scrams* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since I saw that Body! God, I really am a wraith whore.

Comment

*peeks out from behind the sofa*

I think it'll be best if we give everyone a chance to say if they want to adopt him. We wouldn't want anyone to be left out from the discussion just because they couldn't get online. I'm not quite sure how to handle this though. Any suggestion would be welcome.

*disappears behind the sofa again, now accompanied by Tommy and Rhys*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        *peeks out from behind the sofa*

I think it'll be best if we give everyone a chance to say if they want to adopt him. We wouldn't want anyone to be left out just because they couldn't get online. I'm not quite sure how to handle this though. Any suggestion would be welcome.

*disappears behind the sofa again, now accompanied by Tommy and Rhys*
                        okay dokay !

Comment

Jasper proceeds to also dive behind a sofa, armed with a saucepan helmet

Comment

Actually, I don't wanna adopt Spike anymore. I have other plans.

Comment

Em... do I have time to consult with SW and our boys over whether we have room for one more? Afa knows it was love at first sight for me with Spike, so she could rest easy that I'd look after him and give her unrestricted access rights!!!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                                Em... do I have time to consult with SW and our boys over whether we have room for one more? Afa knows it was love at first sight for me with Spike, so she could rest easy that I'd look after him and give her unrestricted access rights!!!
                                I'm good with it!! I miss the old days when Spike use to rotate between AFA, TP, and me!!
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X