Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IV View Post
    Just to explain what's going on between Silver and Jasper for others (thanks MCH for thinking of the idea! )
    Spoiler:
    Silver's Hive was destroyed by a queen called Tinkerbell. Jasper worked with her during this time, earning her trust and spieing on her for his own queen. Some recognition is now occuring

Edit: And on an extra note, I commissioned an icon of Jasper D Now I just need to get the 2000 posts to upload it, heh x3
    Spoiler:
    Interesting link between Jasper and Silver

Great pic too It took me seven months to get to 2,000 posts, but I don't post in many threads so I'm sure you'll get Jasper up in no time
    Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Uni had a powercut yesterday that took out the internet in the student housing. I've only just got it back!

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    no candles?????

What do you do for romantic ambient lighting for snuggles and bubble baths???
    You need to visit the COH more often and get your candlelight fix!
    Craig: I've seen fake candles that are battery powered, they don't look too bad... or you can be eco friendly and get a solar-powered sunjar like PA
    Real candles are always better for setting the mood though, I agree with TP on that

Comment

no candles?????

What do you do for romantic ambient lighting for snuggles and bubble baths???
      You need to visit the COH more often and get your candlelight fix!
      And bubble bath fix; we onyl have a dinky shower

I miss candles... COH time!
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

And bubble bath fix; we onyl have a dinky shower

I miss candles... COH time!
        Craig: No bath! *races out to the garden and starts emptying the old one PA's dad has commondeered for his vegetables*

Comment

PA: It really isn't Jasper's day xD First he's on a strange planet, then he's picked up by a bunch of odd wraith and humans, then his queen comes along, he gets shoved in a cell and now he's got a bit of his past coming back.

Draygon: Hence why I'm semi-glad I didn't get into University <.< I hate showers, I fall over in them.

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
            Craig: No bath! *races out to the garden and starts emptying the old one PA's dad has commondeered for his vegetables*
            *facepalm* I manage. the only person I fee sorry for is the little yellow rubber dck my grandparetns gave me whwene they visited... he has to swim in the sink in my room
            sigpic

Comment

PA: It really isn't Jasper's day xD First he's on a strange planet, then he's picked up by a bunch of odd wraith and humans, then his queen comes along, he gets shoved in a cell and now he's got a bit of his past coming back.

Draygon: Hence why I'm semi-glad I didn't get into University <.< I hate showers, I fall over in them.
              There's no room to fall over in our one Knock the door open and fallout, maybe...
              sigpic

Comment

Poor Jasper Sounds like he could do with some good news
                *facepalm* I manage. the only person I fee sorry for is the little yellow rubber dck my grandparetns gave me whwene they visited... he has to swim in the sink in my room
                Craig: Aaw, poor Ducky, maybe you could get him a friend?

Comment

There's no room to fall over in our one Knock the door open and fallout, maybe...
                  Wow that sounds cramped. Then again, reminds me of the one in the quarters I stayed in for the summer school I went to. Any late-night parties kept you awake?

Comment

Wow that sounds cramped. Then again, reminds me of the one in the quarters I stayed in for the summer school I went to. Any late-night parties kept you awake?
                    Well having housemates decide to stay up al sunday night and order a taek out at 1am when you hav early morngin classes the next day is intersting....
                    Especially when they start knockign on teh walls...
                    sigpic

Comment

Well having housemates decide to stay up al sunday night and order a taek out at 1am when you hav early morngin classes the next day is intersting....
                      Especially when they start knockign on teh walls...
                      The joys of student life... I remember it fondly
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

@ Ciannwn: TP's Hive Index season 4 is black and not linked (red underlined) so the story can't be accessed
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

The joys of student life... I remember it fondly
                          I vaguly remember goign through to the kitchen and hittign them with a cushion to make them shut up... I was half asleep at the time...
                          sigpic

Comment

I vaguly remember goign through to the kitchen and hittign them with a cushion to make them shut up... I was half asleep at the time...
                            xD Reminds me of when a bunch of boys invaded the flat on the summer school, and set the hoover off at ... 2am, ish. I think it was after the pub crawl.

Comment

@ Ciannwn: TP's Hive Index season 4 is black and not linked (red underlined) so the story can't be accessed
                              Sorry about that. I've fixed it now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Probably won't be on tonight, can anyone who has character updates VM or PM me the link to the post? Thanks and have a good night all

Comment

Working...
                                X