Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    Done
    It's arrived. I'll put it up tomorrow when I'm more awake.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
      Cat: I feel guilty. I and Jareth had a relaxing candlelight bath yesterday.

Jareth: Yes, to calm her down because GW was down the whole evening. GROOOOWWWWLLLLL
      Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      I'm going through withdrawal because GW was down. Makes me thing of the bad old times last month when we had to resort to yahoo.
      Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
      Only been here for a short time and I was getting the same luckily I had my new wraith music video to work on til GW came back up

Yeah GW withdrawl nasty, not good for anyone well being.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        A wee drabble that might get y'all a little hot and bothered - just the thing for lunch break!

Spoiler:
        The First Kiss

Sometimes I forget to breathe. This is one of those times.
        He’s so close I can see the deep topaz flecks in his amber eyes – eyes that glitter mischievously because he’s fully aware of the effect they’re having on me.
        His white hair is bedraggled and yet soft against my cheek and smells of the same faint scent of Frankincense that permeates even the air around him.
        This close I can clearly see the dark veins showing through his translucently pale jade green skin; the skin that feels smooth and cool against my forehead when he presses his cheek against it.
        His white goatee brushes my temple, soft as a feather, and stirs the scent of Frankincense again until my head is full of it.
        Still I hold my breath.
        “Breathe,” he murmurs softly in that deep, multi-toned, velvety voice. But instead of breathing my legs turn to jelly.
        He turns his face to mine again and dips his head. The black lines of the tattoo around his eye blur into the periphery of my vision as he moves close, closer... agonisingly slowly... his lips barely an inch from mine.
        My head is swimming and I fear my heart will stop. Still I cannot breathe.
        Then his lips touch mine, softly, meltingly, welding us together irrevocably, making me his for all eternity.
        All too soon, the kiss is over as he draws away and looks deep into my eyes as if he could see into my very soul.
        Then I breathe – exhaling slowly and softly in one long, long sigh as if, now that he has claimed me, I can live again.
        “Better?” he says gently.
        “Much better,” I tell him.
        “Once more but with breathing this time.” He smiles wryly.
        He catches me unawares and I snatch my breath in a sharp inhale, almost as if I were drawing his soul into me through our lips.
        Then I forget to breathe again as he pulls me into his arms and I lose myself in his embrace
        I can definately say that's not drabble that was lovly. Thanks for sharing. **wanders off to find Silver**
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
          I can definately say that's not drabble that was lovly. Thanks for sharing. **wanders off to find Silver**
          Thank you!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Hey guys! Uploaded a new wraith video. Hope you all enjoy!

I enjoyed much, thanks.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
              I enjoyed much, thanks.
              Thank You

Comment

Just going off to bed to join Chucks and Danny for some hot snuggling (among other activities) especially after making that video.

Have a good night girls.

Comment

Just going off to bed to join Chucks and Danny for some hot snuggling (among other activities) especially after making that video.

Have a good night girls.
                  Night W_W.

I'm going myself sweet wraithy dreams.
                  sigpic

Comment

Night WW, Chucky and Danny

Comment

Night MCH *waves*

Comment

Hey guys! Uploaded a new wraith video. Hope you all enjoy!

[CENTER]Click on image to be directed to video.
                        Woohoo, that was hawt! and well worth watching. Faved and left another comment over on the WDC.

Comment

I'll have lunch now, don't know yet when I'll be back.

I won't be online tonight because hubby and me are going out.

Comment

I'm back
                            Last edited by wraith_whore; 20 November 2009, 06:46 AM.

Comment

I finally finished the picture of Tommy and me I started some weeks ago. This is the cropped version of the pic, the full pic is on deviantart: http://draco-stellaris.deviantart.co...soms-144198241

Tommy asked for something romantic and here you are:
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Have to go now, see you all tomorrow.

Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X