Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
    Aaw, Rhys, you are so thoughtful sometimes
    Rhys: Don't tell anyone.
    Love the effect of the Granny Luli pic, really oldy-worldy

And how can I not love Rhys in his kilt? *thunk*
    Thank you!

Rhys: She thunked for me!

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
      Do I need to add this to the game guides?
      PERMISSION FOR ROLE PLAY for John Sheppard

Can be Borrowed for role playing and mini fics without permission.

You could just have a look at the original permission and if it not clear then change it please.
      sigpic
      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Update on T'Saria

T'Saria has asked me to let you know that there has been a crack down at her workplace, meaning she can't come on GW during the day, and her own computer's hard drive has gone caput, so for the forseeable future she can't be around.

I meant to post this a couple of days ago but various things got in the way

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Rhys: Don't tell anyone.

Thank you!

Rhys: She thunked for me!
          lol, it's been know to happen, Rhys

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
            PERMISSION FOR ROLE PLAY for John Sheppard

Can be Borrowed for role playing and mini fics without permission.

You could just have a look at the original permission and if it not clear then change it please.
            Shep did have that info already, but it wan't written so concisely, so that is what his character owner guide now includes

Comment

My brother needs to use the computer and has to work tomorrow, so I will have to leave for now.
              I will be back on later, hopefully before 10 o'clock.

Comment

Has Danny been deleted or is he stil available for adoption??

I hope it's not too late.

Comment

He has been deleted but we can add him again if you'd like to adopt him.

Comment

He has been deleted but we can add him again if you'd like to adopt him.
                    I will, it breaks my heart to see him be delted and not adopted.

I'm becomg way too attached to these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                      I will, it breaks my heart to see him be delted and not adopted.

I'm becomg way too attached to these guys.
                      Alright, we should still have his entry somewhere (I hope). If we haven't got the entry we can write down from memory what he's like.

They start to grow on you in strange and unexpected ways once you have adopted them

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                        been reading up on water dragon and note it given chillies and they belch they snort rain clouds. If fire breathing dragons like chillie and they belch then I think a warning should placed on their file as they belch fire.

Just theought I'd bring this to everyones attention.
                        They've been living amongst humanoids for thousands of years. I think they'll have learned not to belch directly at anyone. Well, I hope they have. . On the other hand, perhaps they've got very advanced digestive systems etc. because they breath fire and not belching near inflammable material was an evolutionary advantage.
                        sigpic

Comment

Alright, we should still have his entry somewhere (I hope). If we haven't got the entry we can write down from memory what he's like.

They start to grow on you in strange and unexpected ways once you have adopted them
                          I was kinda thinking that so I got this from your website. I came prepared.

Danny: (arelyss original character) Wraith pilot with no memory of his former life. Found by the Scottish wraith after he crashed on the Island . Tall, thin and with blue eyes instead of the usual wraithy yellow, he has a tendancy to be arrogant and cold with others but nice and funny to his personal worshipper (arelyss) and to other women. Skilled sword fighter and pilot.

Comment

Alright, here's Danny's entry from the WWA website: Danny: (arelyss original character) Wraith pilot with no memory of his former life. Found by the Scottish wraith after he crashed on the Island . Tall, thin and with blue eyes instead of the usual wraithy yellow, he has a tendancy to be arrogant and cold with others but nice and funny to his personal worshipper (arelyss) and to other women. Skilled sword fighter and pilot.

You can add and change things if you like.

EDIT: LOL! You were faster! He's yours now. Lucky boy.

Comment

Alright, here's Danny's entry from the WWA website: Danny: (arelyss original character) Wraith pilot with no memory of his former life. Found by the Scottish wraith after he crashed on the Island . Tall, thin and with blue eyes instead of the usual wraithy yellow, he has a tendancy to be arrogant and cold with others but nice and funny to his personal worshipper (arelyss) and to other women. Skilled sword fighter and pilot.

You can add and change things if you like.
                              He's perfect the way he is.

EDIT: LOL! I must be desparate!

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                                He's perfect the way he is.
                                Okay, I'm going to VM PA to add him again to the Guides. What are your wishes concerning Borrowing/Worshipping?

Comment

Working...
                                X