Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry. i hope i'm getting this right. i was told that if i was rping on the planet ect. if i was about to leave i had to say so here. is that right ? sorry if it's not.

anyway i have to go. bye
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
      Sorry. i hope i'm getting this right. i was told that if i was rping on the planet ect. if i was about to leave i had to say so here. is that right ? sorry if it's not.

anyway i have to go. bye
      Yes, it's right. It means that other people involved in the plot won't have their characters talking to your characters until you're back so they're not waiting for a reply and wondering where you've got to.
      sigpic

Comment

Updated Character Guide

Hermiod (SGA Asgard - various episodes) An Asgard technician assigned to the Daedalus. He gave Erik an Asgard matter converter in exchange for Wraith genetic material which led to the Asgard solving their degeneration problem. He also assisted Kenny when alternate universe Asurans tried to take over the Pegasus galaxy - transferring information to an Asgard data recording device hid the fact that Wraith had gathered the information at a time when it was essential to keep this a secret.

I'm also officially adopting him now.

Sorry about this, PA. What with record keeping, helping new players and updating the website etc. I never got round to updating the character guide entries for my own characters. I'm making an effort to do it now because some of the information in the official WWA Characters Guide is very out of date.
        sigpic

Comment

Game Guide Updates

Microlites and Speeder Bikes have been added to the Vehicles page on the website.
          sigpic

Comment

A small reminder and instruction for everyone who participates in the dragon hunt expedition

Please begin all your role playing posts with the caption:
            *Cantina system expedition*

This saves confusion if we get a second plot line for the Plane thread. Thanks!

Comment

Am going to have dinner now. I'll also be away between 8pm and 9pm UK time.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                Am going to have dinner now. I'll also be away between 8pm and 9pm UK time.
                See you when you get back. Have posted on Boris hive for you.
                sigpic
                Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I'm off for today, need some sleep.

Goodnight and sweet wraithy dreams!

Comment

Goodnight.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sleep well

Comment

Good night to everyone who has left.

Ciannwn: I have now updated the entries for: Archimedes, Erik and Hermiod. I am thinking of re-doing my entries in the game guides as they are now rather full and I need to devote single posts to some letters. Sorry for not updating sooner but I couldn't come on last night.

Comment

For the attention of Dr Selene Ankarres and Senet:

Please could you notify me of the owner's guides for your characters. This is basically what your preferences are regarding worshipping and borrowing of your characters.
                          Dr Selene: I need yours for Selene and Mordrid.
                          Senet: I need yours for Jasper.

If you aren't sure what is needed could you go to the Game Guides Thread and see examples of other players'? Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                            Good night to everyone who has left.

Ciannwn: I have now updated the entries for: Archimedes, Erik and Hermiod.
                            Thanks.

I am thinking of re-doing my entries in the game guides as they are now rather full and I need to devote single posts to some letters.
                            You might be better off creating a second website on Google for the Character Guide and Character Owners guides. You'll never have to worry about GW's dreaded character limit again. The other advantage is that if you give up being record keeper you can just make your replacement a co-owner of the site instead of deleting all your GW guide posts and your replacement putting all the records back so they can edit posts. Your replacement could just carry on from where you left off. The Player List could go on the website too for the same reason.

Sorry for not updating sooner but I couldn't come on last night.
                            That's OK. I wasn't sure if you'd seen them because it's easy for things to get lost in this thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              Thanks.

You might be better off creating a second website on Google for the Character Guide and Character Owners guides. You'll never have to worry about GW's dreaded character limit again. The other advantage is that if you give up being record keeper you can just make your replacement a co-owner of the site instead of deleting all your GW guide posts and your replacement putting all the records back so they can edit posts. Your replacement can then carry on from where you left off. The Player List could go on the website too for the same reason.

That's OK. I wasn't sure if you'd seen them because it's easy for things to get lost in this thread.
                              I didn't really want to go about creating a site. If I'm honest I wondered why you didn't keep them on the WWA site and let me change them on there
                              I'll sleep on it and see what I think about it tomorrow.

Comment

I didn't really want to go about creating a site. If I'm honest I wondered why you didn't keep them on the WWA site and let me change them on there
                                Putting these guides on another website will save a bit of space on the WWA website. I've still got the original Character Guide as a record of creativity but if I could just link to the Game Records instead these pages could be deleted.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X