Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    I will send you a PM because I have the feeling that this doesn't belong in OOC.
    Thanks for taking the trouble to do so, DS. I;m sorry for our misunderstanding and glad it hasn't come between us, altho I still think it would be better if I post TP's Hive fics and pics on the COH from now on - simply because it will be less confusing perhaps
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

My computer has shut down twice and I've had to switch off at the mains before I could reboot. I don't know whether it's my computer to blame or the house's power circuit having hiccups. If I vanish and don't come back you'll all know why.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Senet View Post
        Why not just stick to what method each of you prefer rping/writing about and leave it at that? <.< Whatever makes sense for each of you as an individual clearly works, instead of trying to find a single method that everybody can agree on.

Sort of an 'agree to disagree' standpoint would make the most sense.
        I think this is a very sensible idea. Everyone is different. I hope that you can sort this out via your PMs TP and DS
        Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        My computer has shut down twice and I've had to switch off at the mains before I could reboot. I don't know whether it's my computer to blame or the house's power circuit having hiccups. If I vanish and don't come back you'll all know why.

On happier notes:
        Ciannwn: I loved the fic, and the slightly 'softer' moment for Boris

TP: Love the pic of Siric and Demi, she's a lucky Worshipper

Comment

Re me and DS - Post above shows we already have.

Re Siric, thank you. Please check out the COH for my fics and pics from now on
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            Post above shows we already have.
            That's good. Sorry, brain fog's affecting my concentration

Comment

Re me and DS - Post above shows we already have.

Re Siric, thank you. Please check out the COH for my fics and pics from now on
              I thought the whole point of this thread was to add all pics and fics as well as OOC discussion I know that you feel your fics may not be in the 'game' world so to speak because of the thing that's happened before, but I thought it was sorted now. As we have said, everyone is different and surely it should be up to the individual whether they decide to take you fics as 'in-game' or not
              Maybe I'm just getting things confused because I'm tired, but I wanted to come by and celebrate SW's birthday

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                I thought the whole point of this thread was to add all pics and fics as well as OOC discussion I know that you feel your fics may not be in the 'game' world so to speak because of the thing that's happened before, but I thought it was sorted now. As we have said, everyone is different and surely it should be up to the individual whether they decide to take you fics as 'in-game' or not
                Maybe I'm just getting things confused because I'm tired, but I wanted to come by and celebrate SW's birthday
                I just don't want to take the risk and I donlt see what differenceit makes other than to avoid confusion. I really do NOT want to spend another afternoon like the one I just had today, so anything I can do to avoid confusion is worth it.
                sigpic

Comment

OK, your choice I'll just have to make sure I keep a beady eye on all that goes on in the COH when I've not been in for a while

Comment

Ciannwn: I loved the fic, and the slightly 'softer' moment for Boris
                    Thank you. Boris has a lot of softer moments when he and Ciannwn are alone together. I just never get round to role playing them.
                    sigpic

Comment

OK, your choice I'll just have to make sure I keep a beady eye on all that goes on in the COH when I've not been in for a while
                      I can VM you when I post fics or pics if you like
                      sigpic

Comment

I can VM you when I post fics or pics if you like
                        Even just VMing the post links would be great thanks, that way you don't have to come up against the dreaded character limit

Comment

Website Update

Shower Talk, First Date and The Technomagic Solution have been added.
                          sigpic

Comment

I won't be online tonight, hubby and me will go out for dinner.

Have fun at the Fridaynight pamper party.

Comment

Just a quick message to say I might not be on tonight. Mum wasn't happy about how long I spent on the computer last night/this morning

Comment

Character Guides Update:

Senet's character info for Jasper is now up in the Game Guides and I have it saved to Google Documents too

Comment

Working...
                                X