Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    This is the same pic but with auto adjust for colour. IMHO it's too dark, but use it if you prefer it, as it does make Steve's skin and hair look more dramatic:
    Spoiler:
    http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj345/ToddsPet/SickTPandSteveCol2.jpg
    I'm going with the first one. Even though I like Steve's more dramatic hair I think TP looks a bit like she's got a bad case of sunburn in the darkened version.

I've got the story illustrations saved and have put adding them on my 'to do' document. It should be really easy to keep track of website updates now I'm no longer doing record keeping.

And this one doesn't go with any fics, I'm just posting it cos I like it! It's the colour version fo Steve in my son's old jeans and tshirt!
    That's really nice. I've saved it just in case you think of somewhere it could go.
    sigpic

Comment

I agree, and the lighter one is actually closer to the original anyway.

I'll see if there's anywhere that could be a home for the pic of Steve in jeans... if not I may write a minific to go with it!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I agree, and the lighter one is actually closer to the original anyway.

I'll see if there's anywhere that could be a home for the pic of Steve in jeans... if not I may write a minific to go with it!
        Nothing wrong with doing it that way round...

Love the pics btw
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

I'd like to know why he's wearing a t-shirt and old jeans instead of his usual Wraith clothes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            I'd like to know why he's wearing a t-shirt and old jeans instead of his usual Wraith clothes.
            It was when I had flu and didn't even have the strength to have a shower let alone do my hair
            Steve decided to slum it with me so I wouldn't feel so bad... hence his hair pulled back in a ponytail too.
            Even though I didn't need any more than that he looked after me through all that snot and coughing and sniffing, but that he didn't bother with his hair for 3 days just so he could concentrate on taking care of me was just the ultimate show of love!
            sigpic

Comment

It was when I had flu and didn't even have the strength to have a shower let alone do my hair
              Steve decided to slum it with me so I wouldn't feel so bad... hence his hair pulled back in a ponytail too.
              Even though I didn't need any more than that he looked after me through all that snot and coughing and sniffing, but that he didn't bother with his hair for 3 days just so he could concentrate on taking care of me was just the ultimate show of love!
              Hmm. So in some ways it really belongs with When Weakness Becomes Strength except you didn't mention he was slumming it in that story.

Maybe your next story could start with him looking his usual, well groomed self again and TP remembers when he slummed it so she wouldn't feel so bad. The pic could then illustrate her memory.

This is just a random suggestion, though.
              sigpic

Comment

That's actually a good idea, C!
                When Weakness Becomes Strength was all about TP's flu (weakness) making Steve and Todd realise how much they care for her and what they'd do for her (strength), so in that respect it's from their POV.
                I could make the next ep after TP's bout of flu, from her POV, when all is back to normal, but she notices how much closer she is to them because of it - esp Steve slumming it with her cos that's a big thing for him that he did for her.

*goes off to make notes and start typing*
                sigpic

Comment

When Weakness Becomes Strength was all about TP's flu (weakness) making Steve and Todd realise how much they care for her and what they'd do for her (strength), so in that respect it's from their POV.
                  I could make the next ep after TP's bout of flu, from her POV, when all is back to normal, but she notices how much closer she is to them because of it - esp Steve slumming it with her cos that's a big thing for him that he did for her.

*goes off to make notes and start typing*
                  Yay for fics!
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad to be of service.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea for pictures and for fics written and fics to come. Love em TP.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Thank you MCH. *hug*

Won;t be anythign new for a wee while - I have a very busy and stressful 2 weeks coming up at work, so prob wonlt have time for anything much
                        But then I get a week off and time for fics and pics!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you MCH. *hug*

Won;t be anythign new for a wee while - I have a very busy and stressful 2 weeks coming up at work, so prob wonlt have time for anything much
                          But then I get a week off and time for fics and pics!
                          *Wraithy hugs back*

Well take care of yourself, don't want you to ruin your week off with more flu cos you got stressed out.

Instruction from MCH to Todd and Steve:

I'm sure your already planning this but have plenty of Wraith hugs and kisses for your TP .
                          sigpic

Comment

Steve and Seth are already pampering me in the COH
                            sigpic

Comment

Steve and Seth are already pampering me in the COH
                              I'm sure they are but that COH I means at work girls needs rest breaks which should have pamper time toooooooooo.
                              sigpic

Comment

Going now. GW is driving me nuts, it lags when I post can be up to 5 minutes.

Night all I'm off to my bed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X