Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I´m off to bed too, have to get up early tommorrow. Goodnight.
    sigpic

Comment

Night Cat

Comment

Night DS night Cat,
        sigpic
        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I'm off now. It's just gone midnight, I'm very tired and my back's starting to feel very uncomfortable.
          sigpic

Comment

Night Ciannwn, hope your back's feeling better tomorrow... er, later

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
              I'm off now. It's just gone midnight, I'm very tired and my back's starting to feel very uncomfortable.
              Night Ciannwn, see you sometime later today Saturday.
              sigpic

Comment

Goodnight, Ciannwn.
                sigpic

Comment

Website Update

Close Encounter Of The Wraith Kind Part 1 and Part 2 have been added to TP's general fiction section.
                  sigpic

Comment

I will go offline now and won't be around to RP tonight, sorry. RL demands attention.

Have fun and see you all tomorrow. *wraithy hugs*

Comment

Ciannwn, MCH, and Tsaria. I don't know if I will be able to come up here tomorrow. And I definitely won't on Monday. If I am not around any three of you are free to RP Kenny and Chris. Ciannwn can RP Akasha if she wants as well since she and Boris has already met her. I will catch up to whatever addition to the plot you make.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                        Ciannwn, MCH, and Tsaria. I don't know if I will be able to come up here tomorrow. And I definitely won't on Monday. If I am not around any three of you are free to RP Kenny and Chris. Ciannwn can RP Akasha if she wants as well since she and Boris has already met her. I will catch up to whatever addition to the plot you make.

OK, I'm actually back Sunday evening so see Ciannwn and T'saria later. Gotta go car waiting for me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Website Update

Have You Ever Heard A Wraith Giggle? and When Weakness Becomes Strength have been added. (I didn't include the line drawings for this story because TP said she'd be doing coloured versions fairly soon.)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            Website Update

Have You Ever Heard A Wraith Giggle? and When Weakness Becomes Strength have been added. (I didn't include the line drawings for this story because TP said she'd be doing coloured versions fairly soon.)
                            Now that's a spooky cue... here they are...

For the first half of the story with Steve:
                            Spoiler:

This is the same pic but with auto adjust for colour. IMHO it's too dark, but use it if you prefer it, as it does make Steve's skin and hair look more dramatic:
                            Spoiler:

This is for the second half of the story with Todd:
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Here's another couple of pics for the TP's Hive series - and as always, C there's no hurry

This is a smoochy one of Steve and TP, which can go with Season 2 Episode "Love"
                              Spoiler:

And I've decided just to go with the origninal pic of Steve's Dream, so this one goes with Season 1 Episode "Suspicion"
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

And this one doesn't go with any fics, I'm just posting it cos I like it! It's the colour version fo Steve in my son's old jeans and tshirt!

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X