Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    There aren't any at the moment because I was doing them as I went along. I'll now just copy and paste them in as they are when they're posted in OOC Chat. Whenever I do this I'll send you a message so you know which ones need checking.

I won't be adding any to site for a few days, though, because I'm currently up to my eyes in coffee. Any chance of a fairy cake to go with it?
    Okie dokie

Craig's just offered you one in the PM, spooky or what?

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn;10421471
      Other easy updates for quiet periods over the next few days or so will be TPs latest tattoo pics because a page already exists for them. [B
      We'll then be able to find them easily whenever we feel like having a drooling session[/B].
      Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Best thing would be to leave the page open in the browser all the time.

On second thought, maybe better not, that would be extremely distracting and after all, extensive drooling on the keyboard could cause a short-circuit.
      Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Happy to be of service, ladies, but I do hope I do not become responsible for several short-circuited laptops and computers LOL!
      Craig: Hey! What about me and Fluffy?! Todd and co can't have all the drooling worshippers

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
        Craig: Hey! What about me and Fluffy?! Todd and co can't have all the drooling worshippers
        Tommy: It's not nice of you to call Aurora Fluffy.

DS *taking a look at the pics of Craig and Aurora again*: *THUNK*DROOL* That better, boys?

Rhys: Wait a second, what about me and Tommy? At least our own worshipper should be able to manage a thunk for us now and then.

DS: 'Course! *thunks right into Rhys' arms*

Comment

Tommy: It's not nice of you to call Aurora Fluffy.

DS *taking a look at the pics of Craig and Aurora again*: *THUNK*DROOL* That better, boys?

Rhys: Wait a second, what about me and Tommy? At least our own worshipper should be able to manage a thunk for us now and then.

DS: 'Course! *thunks right into Rhys' arms*
          Aurora: I know now he means it in a brotherly sort of way Tommy, don't worry

Craig: Well Rhys, my PA was thunking over the WIP version of DS's latest drawing of you and Tommy, so guess we're even

Comment

Aurora: I know now he means it in a brotherly sort of way Tommy, don't worry

Craig: Well Rhys, my PA was thunking over the WIP version of DS's latest drawing of you and Tommy, so guess we're even
            Tommy: That's okay then.

Rhys: Really? *winks at PA* Want to have a closer look at me so you can thunk over the original instead of the drawing?

DS: Watch out, PA. It might be just a trick of him to get his feeding hand in the vicinity of your chest.

Comment

Tommy: That's okay then.

Rhys: Really? *winks at PA* Want to have a closer look at me so you can thunk over the original instead of the drawing?

DS: Watch out, PA. It might be just a trick of him to get his feeding hand in the vicinity of your chest.
              LMAO! I think Aurora would have a thing or two to say to him if he tried
              Aurora: I'm generally very collected, but when it's my PA involved I can't be held responsible for my actions Rhys

Comment

In that case, I;d suggest adding Craig and Aurora in their baking gear to the Wraith Tattoos page... entirely fitting IMHO.
                Oh, and did DS not do a lovely pic of Tommy and Rhys's tattoos being guarded by Fern? That could be added too!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

In that case, I;d suggest adding Craig and Aurora in their baking gear to the Wraith Tattoos page... entirely fitting IMHO.
                  Oh, and did DS not do a lovely pic of Tommy and Rhys's tattoos being guarded by Fern? That could be added too!
                  Ooh yes, we could have a thunk page full of our tattooed green gods

Comment

Craig and Aurora posing is illustrating PA's Strike A Pose Story and The Tommy/Rhys/Fern pic is illustrating DS's story Days Like Today. They're already on the site.
                    sigpic

Comment

LMAO! I think Aurora would have a thing or two to say to him if he tried
                      Aurora: I'm generally very collected, but when it's my PA involved I can't be held responsible for my actions Rhys
                      Rhys: I wasn't trying to do anything.

DS: Yeah, sure. You know I can hear you thinking?

That one's already the illustration for the fic but I sure won't mind to put it to the tattoo collection as well.

And there is still the WIP.

Have to go now.

Goodnight and sweet wraithy dreams!

Comment

Rhys: I wasn't trying to do anything.

DS: Yeah, sure. You know I can hear you thinking?

Have to go now.

lol!
                        Aurora: *eyes Rhys suspiciously*

Night DS

Comment

Night DS
                          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

Goodnight DS.
                            sigpic

Comment

Have to go for 10 mins, mum needs comp

Comment

Good night DS.

MCH
                                sigpic