Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a phone call in a couple of minutes. Should be back in an hour at the most.
    sigpic

Comment

General Party Announcement

Listen, everybody: Draygon has had her last day of school EVAH! today. Yay!
      Party on the Chill-Out Hive - NOW!

Comment

*sees announcement* Congrats Dray.
        sigpic

Comment

GW is very slow for me at the moment. Does anyone else have problems? Maybe my conenction is acting up.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            General Party Announcement

Listen, everybody: Draygon has had her last day of school EVAH! today. Yay!
            Party on the Chill-Out Hive - NOW!

Yay, no more school for Dray!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              GW is very slow for me at the moment. Does anyone else have problems? Maybe my conenction is acting up.
              It is not just GW with me, it is my internet connection. My wireless connector keeps shutting off.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                It is not just GW with me, it is my internet connection. My wireless connector keeps shutting off.
                Now everything works alright again. I hope it stays that way. *looks pleadingly at her wireless connector*

Comment

Goodnight everyone!

Comment

I just want to thank everyone that came to my party in the COH. Thank you all so much *sniff*
                    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs Draygon* I'm glad you had fun for this special event.
                      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                        *hugs Draygon* I'm glad you had fun for this special event.
                        I just honestly didn't expect everyine to turn up for a party to celebrate my last ever day of school. I had tremendouse fun
                        sigpic

Comment

That's great. It's a day to remember. I disappeared because of my internet connection... Grr.
                          So when I got back everyone was gone...
                          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

That's great. It's a day to remember. I disappeared because of my internet connection... Grr.
                            So when I got back everyone was gone...
                            Is a bit tricky to party with two... I'm just staying up so late it's early
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                              Is a bit tricky to party with two... I'm just staying up so late it's early
                              Indeed Goodnight Draygon

Comment

Indeed Goodnight Draygon
                                Err... goodnight (though I'm going to stay up as late/early as I can! )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X