Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    What I'll do, then, is make a post today where Crockett approaches Hive 95 and requests docking permission for his dart. TechnoWraith and I can then get game Isolde and Crockett into the Meditation Center with the others.

If you come online while this is going on and you feel like doing a bit of role playing make a post in OOC chat saying you'd like to take over for a while. Wait for me to reply to this in OOC chat and then carry on from where I left off. (This will ensure that Crockett and Isolde don't end up doing two different things at once.) When you've had enough, just make another post in OOC chat saying that I can take over with Isolde and Crockett again.

I don't think there's going to be some kind of deadline such as all characters must be out of the Meditation Center by 8pm GMT tonight. From the Hive 95 locations guide.

Ellia has been longing to see it and Crockett's going to be "Hey, wow!" about it all. Shawn, meanwhile could have a conversation with Devon about food, kitchens and dining rooms. This should keep us occupied until Afa and Spike arrive.
    Cool. Would you give me the link for the event, please, and I'll subscribe to it as well.

Now, I'm heading into work. See ya laters.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      I won't be around on Friday because I'm gonna see Star Trek at the I-Max, though if I get a chance to say so, Crockett will be coming with me. *little dance of joy* This had better be a good film or I will hunt J. J. Abrams down and curse him.
      I'm a bit confused here about what you mean. Are you saying that game Isolde and Crockett will be off to Earth to watch the movie on Friday even though they're attending the Hive 95 event?

We're using 'in game' timing for the Hive 95 event. From the invitation Devon sent to our characters -

The event takes place Tuesday, May 5th.

We finished role playing last night with our characters ending up in the Meditation Center. Even though today is Wednesday in 'real life' time our characters are still in the Mediation Center on Tuesday, May 5th as far as 'in game' time goes. By Friday 'real life time' they might have just started dinner but it will still be Tuesday, May 5th as far as they're concerned.

If you want game Isolde and Crockett to see the Star Trek movie on Friday 'real life' time, your characters will have to stand up and announce "Sorry, we're off to Earth to see a move now," during the start or middle of the meal.

What you could do is have game Isolde talking to somebody and saying something like "Crockett and I will be going to see the new Star Trek movie in a few days time." Where 'in game' timing is concerned it will mean they'll be watching the movie a few days after the Hive 95 evening is over even if it takes us a week or more to role play the whole evening in 'real life' time.

Would you give me the link for the event, please, and I'll subscribe to it as well
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=66336

You'll need to read it through from the first post to where we've got to when you've come online so you'll know what's going on.
      sigpic

Comment

Just wandering through and sneaking a post while at work to enjoy a bit of the Meditation Center.

I won't be around on Friday because I'm gonna see Star Trek at the I-Max, though if I get a chance to say so, Crockett will be coming with me. *little dance of joy* This had better be a good film or I will hunt J. J. Abrams down and curse him.
        Isn't he with you at all times anyway? I carry my boys with me in my heart wherever I go.

Comment

If I've done it right Crockett has just requested docking permission at the same time as game DS and Tommy are talking about nutella and Ellia is listening to the birds in the Meditation Center.
          sigpic

Comment

ciannwn has permission to borrow Isolde and Crockett for the Hive 95 event. She also has permission to borrow them if I am ever offline for any length of time.
            I've added the permission to Borrow game Isolde if you're offline for any length of time to the Character Owners guide. I've also given a link to this post as a reference. All I'll do with her is just have her follow along wherever the others go. You've already given me permanent permission to role play Crockett so I can have him say and do things because I used to role play him before you adopted him.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm leaving work now, drive home, go food shopping, bring my little one to bed, have supper... And if I have done all of this I'll come back online. See you later.

Comment

Isolde gave me permission to Borrow Crockett and Isolde for the Hive 95 event. They can board the hive and join the others in the Meditation room.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi sorry I haven't been on much lately, haven't been well. I'm off for the night now but hope to get on tomorrow for a bit longer *hugs to everyone*

Comment

Isolde gave me permission to Borrow Crockett and Isolde for the Hive 95 event. They can board the hive and join the others in the Meditation room.
                    That's good news.

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                    Hi sorry I haven't been on much lately, haven't been well. I'm off for the night now but hope to get on tomorrow for a bit longer *hugs to everyone*
                    Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you'll get better soon. *big hug*

Comment

I'm a bit stuck with Crockett at the moment, though. I really need TechnoWraith to make a post saying something like Dartway Control tells Crockett where to go and says there will be somebody waiting to meet him and take him to the Meditation Centre.

I could then say that Crockett follows the instructions and he and Isolde end up at the Meditation Centre.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm a bit stuck with Crockett at the moment, though. I really need TechnoWraith to make a post saying something like Dartway Control tells Crockett where to go and says there will be somebody waiting to meet him and take him to the Meditation Centre.

I could then say that Crockett follows the instructions and he and Isolde end up at the Meditation Centre.
                        Sorry about that guys. Some unexpected longer hours at work contributed to the delay. Crockett's dart has been cleared for entry. This evening may be a bit spotty, as I'm going out to dinner with the family in a little bit. And then I have an online seminar to attend, so my posting may be spotty. I'll keep a tab open for the thread. But my posts may be short if time doesn't allow for longer posts during the seminar.

Comment

I'll go to bed now. See you tomorrow!

By the way, somehow I feel strange with the "in game" time. Not that I want to change it back, its just that I'm still not used to leaving "myself" online.

Is it just me going barking mad or does anyone else feel something similar?

Comment

ciannwn: you can have crockett send devon a telepathic message asking for someone to meet them at the dartbay.

The ingame time system will take a little getting used, especially from our previous frames of mind. I'm sure that after a day or so, you'll get used to it though.

Comment

Going to grab a cup of tea. RL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith View Post
                                ciannwn: you can have crockett send devon a telepathic message asking for someone to meet them at the dartbay.
                                We're OK now. Isolde made Post 61 and got Crockett to send a telepathic message.

I'll add a Locations Guide update while I'm here. The Pirates and Hippies will be pleased to know that they've now got showers, washbasins and toilets.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X