Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's very true, you know...

Eddie:

Steve & Seth & Greg: *triple facepalm*
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Congrats, TP! Great news! That must be a huge relief.

Paaarty. Hm, what to wear for the party...? *goes to look for a snazzy dress*

Rhys: *strolls after DS to make sure the dress is not only snazzy but also revealing in the cleavage area*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Congrats, TP! Great news! That must be a huge relief.

Paaarty. Hm, what to wear for the party...? *goes to look for a snazzy dress*

Rhys: *strolls after DS to make sure the dress is not only snazzy but also revealing in the cleavage area*
        Thanks, DS. It sure is *dances round room wiht Greg & Steve*

We're heading for the Orient Express trip, then the beach party on Sunday. Hope to see you, Rhys and Tommy there.
        Last edited by Todd's Pet; 27 January 2012, 03:30 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          FINALLY, we got the money for the flat sale!

I've just spent a wonderful hour making lots of payments online... such a weight off my shoulders!

Now I really DO feel like celebrating!
          Congrats TP ! *hugs* Good things coming from me IRL as well happy days ! *dances with Shaun and celebrates with everyone*

Comment

Thanks, WS! Good to hear you're getting your life together and doing well *hugs*
            sigpic

Comment

Last edited by rora'sPA; 06 May 2017, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Thanks rora'sPA.

What I'm being accused of now is just so ludicrous, I don't even know where to start. I wish I was that tech savvy, because I wouldn't be in social work for a start, and I'm definitely not that interested in certain others or their lives. If they have evidence, I want them to present it, and it has to be solid proof.
                sigpic

Comment

Adoption please

I've noticed that Astor is re-up for adoption, and I now that I am back, may I please re-adopted him.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                    Adoption please

I've noticed that Astor is re-up for adoption, and I now that I am back, may I please re-adopted him.
                    That's fine with me. He's free according to the Characters and Owners Guide.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

The CG costume. No idea why it loaded sideways?
                      Last edited by Isolde; 03 February 2012, 12:33 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                        The CG costume. No idea why it loaded sideways?
                        It's a shame that Todd's not in it.

The sideways loading could be something to do with the pic's size and dimensions.
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats to TA and Astor!
                          sigpic

Comment

Definite shame that Todd's not in it , and thanks TP and Ciannwn , I'm missing Kit too.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Perhaps, one day, if I'm ever lucky enough to meet CH again, and I have the coat with me and he's generous enough, Ill get a piccie. On the other hand, I will be taking it to FedCon with me, which means there can be some worshipping.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
                                Definite shame that Todd's not in it , and thanks TP and Ciannwn , I'm missing Kit too.
                                I miss Kit too, but Dray suggested we should go to the RPG threads within WWA now and then. Perhaps we could spend a weekend there instead of the COH occasionally?

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                Perhaps, one day, if I'm ever lucky enough to meet CH again, and I have the coat with me and he's generous enough, Ill get a piccie. On the other hand, I will be taking it to FedCon with me, which means there can be some worshipping.

I wonder what Todd would think of us worshipping his COAT, even when he's not in it? And his old cast-off coat at that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X